Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Firstly,  remembering the line where said when krish and desai visited her " desai is very sensitive, he can't take the rejection easily. It would affect his health " . Lol, after hearing the meera reply he should have died by now , ?
The same question valids for meera tooo...... does she love her pleasure more than krish. If something happens suddenly.....doesn't she have the power to restrict. When she wanted respect for her, she should do the same , why she has to think everything would be ok ? 
Where had she given the chance to be angry , he came prepared to console her , she started crying and telling she had feelings for ashish.... when he questioned she shouldn't have revealed is she's not ok to forget. She crieddd..how can he be angry.
But making it clear and the conversation is somewhat good for the story,
Given all the convo and situations, i feel nothing would have happened at lunch. But if desai wanted to come out clear , there's a possibility of hiim showing the recorder to take all his belongings before the final goodbye....but what about the money discussion,  what they have talked about it....how they agreed on it is the point as always krish instead of saying watchman revelation to meera kept it secret. 
Meera suddenly worrying about other families is something interesting, there's a saying..... "  first set your house before advising others " . 
 if krish is getting all these fantasies, it's only because meera is hiding the details and when he comes to know that she's lying, he started imagining things.  So , without meera being honest and supporting him if she is waiting for the time to happen the inevitable, then there's no use of staying in the marriage. 
Even if desai reveals about the recorder, there's nothing she should be surprised...as krish already came out cldan with money and recorder thing.  With spying??? .....if she really cares for marriage and krish feelings,  she would understand that everytime after the recorder incident she kissed desai sucked in consecutive meets . And with recent escapade, y should he trust her , so she should understand she need to earn the confidence of krish instead of thinking that he did a mistake,  
Just because of desai being decent or him getting tooth cleaned ,if meera had good impression...it's very very bad of her to get into it easily. 
Challenges always come like deals , hope there wouldn't be any foolish promises from meera for what would desai get if he succeeds in the challenge. 
I don't think ashish is out..... but krish remained foolish and again offering friendship with meera to desai.  
If something happens, it costs him dearly but even if meera leaves him , they can't stay separate for long.....eventually she would return but only krish accept her. 

Krish , don't drench us with playboy desai love bro....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Ro.hitbig - 07-09-2021, 07:34 AM