True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: m.jpg]

[Image: n.jpg]

I was feeling iskee gaand chod kar poora maza lay jaun iska but where I could have forced her. She sat again on couch and said poora dance dekhna chahtay hoe then you have to come. She said looking in my eyes. I placed my hand on her thigh now and rubbed my big hand there. She looked at me, said chai piyogay. I said later, I grabbed her small started to kiss it. She got up said I will go and make tea for you maybe you will change your mind after having my tea. While walking towards kitchen she said if you want you can come in kitchen and stand near me. I was like wah Raj tayree toe lottery lag gayee. Apnay aap bula rahee hai. I followed her like a dog, stood there in kitchen beside her. My lund was hard by now, ek toe I have not rubbed my lund from few days and uppar say iss salee nay kya seduce kara tha abhee with her fragrance only I was getting crazy for her.

I made sure I was standing really close to her and slowly I came behind her. I just wanted to place my lund on her soft ass. I was wearing gym track pants also loose kind. That’s why my lund was freely getting adjust on her ass. She felt it what I did. I placed my hand on her waist seeing when did not resisted my lund touch for few seconds. She said mut karo I called you to stand with me not to touch me. I stayed quiet. While rubbed my hand all over her waist and slowly took it over breast pressed it softly while making her feel my hard lund. She said rajjjj don’t do. I said I am not doing anything. You are looking very sexy. She removed my hand from her soft breast. I just pressed it few seconds only. Then her phone rang, it was inside on couch, she said jao bring my phone. I went saw, her mom was calling. I gave her. She said yah mother. I am with rajbir he wanted to buy some shirt for wedding. Market mein hun. When I heard lie from her mouth. I smiled looking at her, then came behind her again in same position this time I pulled my track pants also down and took my naked lund out, placed it on her soft ass straight like that. She tried to push me but I took her hand placed on my lund, she turned to see and made anger expression, while saying her mom ok I will call back. She cut call and said what you doing don’t. she was behaving like she saw me cock first time. I was saying rub karo issay with your hands but bitch was being so rigid and any how she just went inside living room again. I pulled my track pants up, went near her. Said what happen now. She said are you mad. I don’t want to see that. I got it that bitch just wanted to make me fool. She seduced me to the limits broke me easily and left me untouched hungry. I was not able to force her or hold her as well after that. As I felt she played nicely with me, clever bitch. She smiled hehe you really stupid huh. Don’t do this now I told you other day also I don’t like and want this between us. We can be good friends only. I said yah yah ok. I was understanding her clearly now. She just made a joke of me that moment. She said you sit here I will bring tea. I just sat on couch she came with tea, we had and she was smiling looking at me , then she said please come Rajbir.

I said why to get disrespect again from your brother. She said he is mad don’t think. You come for me. I said come for you and get what. I also said bluntly this time. She got shock and said so u mean you will do things for me and ask favors in return. I said I did not said favor at least something. She said you know I am not that kind girl ok. I said I did not mean that way. I just meant we are special friends. You should also listen me sometime. She said I do listen but out of way no I wont go ever. I said huhhh ok I am not saying also anything. I just like you. She said if you like me that come. I said but why what will happen if I come. I am giving car to your brother. He can drive. She stayed quiet for two min and said you know what you are the only one in our family who is brave and when you will be with us. I will feel safe. I was like in my heart wow yeah toe impress hai from my bravery I think. She said yes Mr rajbir don’t show attitude now and come. Its strange city and u know bhai is not that brave. If you will come I will feel more better. I said ok I will come for you then, to make you feel safe. She smiled and gave me a small kiss on my cheek mwaahhh. I also did not reacted much or tried to grab her much that time. Did not wanted to make her feel uncomfortable. I wanted to win her heart again by impressing. We had tea, some food came. We had little bit together, did some sweet talks, I flirted with her in between though, said her your dance thumka was very sexy. She smiled only thanks. I said her I am always there for you. She said I know my dog and she smiled salee fir panga lay rahee thee. I said fir dog bologee, fir kuch karunga fir kahogee dost hain hum leave me, she said haan baaba fir nahe bolungee. I said but I like to be your dog. She looked in my eyes in such sexy way and said I will keep you as my dog always. She was standing and saying lets go now back. I grabbed her hand and brought her on my lap, said thodee dare baad chalaingay na. sit on my lap. She said naa baaba. I have to go now. Its late almost 9pm. Drop me.

I said tights mein you looking sexy. She said I know you like tights. I said in my heart bhenchodee tu hai bhaut kameene bitch. She said where u lost mr. I said no I was saying in my heart that you are my queen. She smiled and I kissed her hand again. While she was on my lap. I said agar aapkay bhai nay ub dubara abuse kara toe I will really get mad at him. She said nahe karayga. Even if did you please control na rajbir. I said yeah sahe hai. Bhai galee daeta hai aur behan munatee hai. She smiled, I said looking at her soft lips. Let me kiss you once nicely. She said no please fir wahan mut jao tum. I said just once. I was trying to control but again came in lust when she sat on my lap. She said no kiss. I said acha fir shimla mein karunga, nahe toe abhee. She laughed hehe na wahan na idhar. I placed my hand on her thighs started to rub over her green thighs. She said lets go now before u go in your zone and she came out of my lap. She already went near main door and opened it to go out. I said wait 2min, she said kya hua ub, I put my face on my hard lund direction and said this. She said aayeee aayeee. You are bad and went out of flat. I smiled said to my self, salee tujhay toe apnee sex slave bana kar rahunga ek din. Bahut tadpatee hai bitch. After my lund slept, I locked doors, went down with her. On my way I touched her thighs a bit while driving slow. She removed my hand once and I again placed it there, said sirf rakh raha hun wont do anything else. Trust me. She did not remove my hand after that from her thigh while I felt her chuut area also slowly, pressed it few times my hand there also. She was not stopping so I was rubbing my left hand nicely on her chuut area and thighs, then she said enough now, she removed my big hard hand from her legs. By then her home also came. She said come up now. I said ok. I went up, her bro was there too. He said raj mayray bhai sorry yaar for that moment. He hugged me and showed me his ring, then abused that jeweller. Aayga na bhai wedding mein. I looked at his sister who was there. I said yah of course for you I will come aap baday bhai hoe apnay. His sister saw in my eyes and smiled. She knew I was only coming because of her and her chuut. She went her room. I was also tired so said them good night and went my home. Next day I did my packing for shimla mom also did her packing. We did not went anywhere. Then the day came when we had to travel for Shimla. Early morning I woke up. I placed my mom and my bags in my pajero. We went to my masi home. Reached there. They were also ready for shimla and wedding. We all sat comfortably my car was big. My cousin bro was fat so he sat ahead. I was driving. My sexy doll sat behind my seat with her mom and my mom. We left for Shimla
[+] 8 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 07-09-2021, 01:05 AM