Adultery Sexual Escapades of a Newly Divorced Lady
Video 
I am Priya Sharma . I am now 43 years old .. I would love to share my sexual experiences since I officially separated from my husband around 11 years ago . I was 32 at that time and had been married to my hubby for over 9 years ..He had been the only man in my life . I had married young. Dating was a taboo is my orthodox strict family. Atypical household where the female is only meant to serve her husband and not have a life of her own . However I became a bit of a black sheep in my home as I was the only lady who wanted to study further and work . So I had my zid and somehow managed to complete my bachelors in Arts. However my dream was to become an interior designer. However as soon as I completed my BA I was pestered into getting married by my parents. My parents had selected a groom for me without my knowledge. He was much elder to me around age 30 to my 22. Tho I did not mind a mature man as I did have an attraction to mature guys since my teenage days as a lot of uncles would flirt with me stare at me , even send marriage proposals or bf/gf relationship proposals. I would like the attention but was always a shy girl so avoided them.  However I got married off to my ex hubby his name Ravi. Ravi was an openminded guy so he never restricted me from wanting to become an interior designer and helped fund my studies. Good strong guy and what I thot at the time was having very good sex with him. (little did I know I had not even done 40% of the sexual things one does ) . Had a good cock about 6 inches (again little did I know there are bigger n thicker cocks out there).  

Anyways life was good until I gave birth to my daughter and things started to slowly unravel. To make things short I put on weight which I found hard to reduce , got lots of brickbats from hubby on my weight. Then I had my second child and things really unraveled. He would fat shame me , praise other well figured ladies right in front of me .. luckily thru this phase I made a very good friend Sheetal. She was actually separated from hubby, bold and not v beautiful but wore sexy classy dresses and looked always in shape.. She gave me diet plan to follow some exercise tips and started me to go to dance classes. Hubby became a bit less irritated at me , less angry about my weight but I knew things had gone out of hand and he wasn’t interested in me anymore, late night work increased of his , went for office toursa lot more . Little did I know he was dating his secretary and used to go on office tours with her instead of taking me or the kids. I was devastated when I found out and before I realized it he said he wanted a divorce and we should file for separation. My world crashed down, my parents blamed me saying I was not a good wife and my work and moderness cost me my marriage.. Sheetal would help me to deal with it but it was hard when we officially singed the separation papers. He would allow me to stay in the house but then brought over his secretary and would have sex with her in another room of our house . So a month after the separation one day me and Sheetal were talking and I was telling my sob story . 

She said “Uffff now enough of this Priya , you have to move on from this separation issue, take it as a positive now you can do what you want when you want without him or ur parents bothering you.” 
Sheetal continued “Abhi toh tum jawan ho yaar , gym jakar itna mast curvy figure bhi banaya hain aur tu yahan roti rehti hain. Ab samundar mein ja aur bahut saare mard milenge , maze kar le waise bhi ek hi aadmi ke saath chudai karke kya tum thak nahi gaye ho.”

I replied,”Sheetal ab what to do I haven’t been with any man , darr lagta hain” 
Sheetal said “Arrey fikar mat karo , ek kaam karo pehle na tum yeh online chat room hain na wahan jao aur wahan ke mardon se chat karo , comfortable ho jao alag mardon se baatein karne mein fir chaho toh milo unse, ya fir chat kar lo bas. U will forget your hubby and atleast enjoy baithe baithe.”
I thought for a few seconds then said “Yes sure who theek rahega” 

Then sheetal gave me link to an indian chat room. She told me to go there create a username and password and start chatting . She said you will see just how many horny men are ready for a hot lady like you in their life for fun and masti. U will start enjoying the attention of so many males.
[+] 2 users Like HiEveryone's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sexual Escapades of a Newly Divorced Lady - by HiEveryone - 06-09-2021, 03:14 PM