Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
There is a reason why desai tease and instigate Krish to send her to his bed, is to win her over from Krish.....Desai never rejected from any woman he had ever slept with....He thinks she is special....and he wants to keep her for himself only.....That's why he double cross every time.....He tells and tease Krish for be a cuck....and on ther hand he tells Meera about Krish that making her sleeping with him her husband's idea to make her believe that her husband planning behind her back....He showed how he fucked ananya and maithrei to persuade him for his benefits......The only way to do that break the unbreakable bond he believes between Krish and Meera.....Krish never actually enjoyed sex with ananya that's for sure to tell.....but he can't resist Meera's beauty and charm......and even thinking about someone staring or making love to her makes him hard.......Meera likes it but Krish is always skeptical that if he confess it to Meera that would ruin his image......i have seen Meera every confronted his behavior towards her being unfaithful.....not even once he admitted it....She doesn't want him to be passive in their kinky life.....This makes her believe that all happened because of her....and it all her fault.....If he say that "i want to see it and i want you to be like that" maybe the story will be something else......She needs to backup from her husband......The first part of the story was i believe she overdone their fantasy and it is mostly her fault for sure.......Second phase (this story) she wants to know she is not making the mistake again......Ashish is a gentleman but he doesn't seems to make split in between them for making love to her......it would be great if both Meera and Krish finds and act accordingly to desai's ploy to beat him in this Cat and Mouse game......We see that Krish hadn't any problem with Ashish fucking his wife......it was his fantasy from the start.....And Meera confessed she liked it.......It would be wonderful if Meera and Krish accept Ashish as their third wheel......He respect them both.....and he is now single..... i would suggest that let him be their friend zone and share her between them would be nice......there they can dp and spitroast her in the benefit of two men.....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Rbjunior - 06-09-2021, 11:21 AM