Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
"Find a woman and make a promise to yourself that you won't look at another one other than her. Can you do that? I dare you. You can't, because for that, you'll have to find a perfect one. You can't find a perfect one because your eyes are shifting from one to another, always."

Prompting Desai to find one woman he can love leads him to be a changed man? Will he start loving Meera? Would Meera fall for him?

There is no denying that she will eventually give in to Desai as Krish is pushing her again with hidden recorder and some other of his cravings , Meera is bound to know her husband's thoughts which will eventually drive her to do crazy things with her life as she is questioning his love towards her but would she give in only to satisfy her lust or will she give in her soul and body?
My guess she will leave Krish and start living with Desai, probably will even send Krish his daily dosage of her videos with Desai.

"People don't play with their love as you do with yours, Krish. I know you will not stop loving me. But there will come a time when your love won't be enough if you don't respect your love."

Cucks doesn't know the value of love, as some of the readers think our beloved Krish is scandalized here , well no..he is cuck right from the beginning. He keeps pushing her until he loses her, then he will pursue her again, will she return this time? I doubt that..this series is headed for rough and sad ending.

"I can sleep with anyone out there and your response would be restricted to arousal? I am disappointed by my behavior, immediately after the incident. But there is no sign of such reaction from you."

These are signs that Krish is in for a rough life ahead, not only will he lose his wife to Desai but there is no coming back for a while, He will beg at her door step every day for his whole life for her to return into his life.
Krish saved Ananya but who will save him , Only Meera can save him from himself but will she have the strength to do it? 
Will she have strength to fight her urges and her husband's together?
How can she change Krish and her life, what is that one catalyst that will change Krish forever from being a cuck?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 06-09-2021, 12:03 AM