Adultery Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected)
(31-08-2021, 05:30 AM)Tunkai Wrote: They were heading towards Suleiman's Tea Stall. Hussain ji hold Purvas ass with his right hand . After five days Purva again walking fully naked on the roads.This time no one gonna bit her punish her. Because. This time the Sarpanch will protect her from any kind of situation. She was feeling  herself like an angel. She never feel that kind of freedom to her whole life before. She was walking on the road but she was seeming she is flying on the sky.  
That's when  Hussain ji's phone beeps. He opend the phone . It was Khan saheb's whatsapp reply. He sent back one of Purva’s Back side pics and wrote something in Urdu. What's he wrote Hussain Ji? Purva asked. Don't get so excited Purva I'll definitely told you everything.
Hussain ji I need to Pee Purva Urges to Hussain Ji. She tried to get free of Hussain ji and proceeded to the side of the road.  But he hold her tight and told " Please start pissing and don't stop walking ". Purva got stunned with his order. But Without any hesitation she started Pissing while walking. Fountain of yellow piss running down to the road from her pee hole . she didn't pee from the afternoon. So it was a huge volume or water.
She was pissing with a whistle sound cumming from her pussy lips. The yellow.water running through her thighs ,legs feets to the ground.  That's when a Rickshaw came to their way. The driver stopped the rickshaw and  shouted what the hell is this? Then he saw Hussain ji and Mushtaq and said aree  Mushtaq bhai Hussain ji you, so this is the femous shameless randi which I hear about with a mocking voice.
   Mushtaq shouted hey don't disrespectful to her dilu. She is my wife and she is a upper class woman from big city.
Dilu  tried to speak something but Hussain Ji lift his left hand signals to stop Dilu. Dilu  remain silent. Hussain ji started explaining to Dily..... ," listen Dilu  Purva is here for our welfare............ " and he explained the entire story in short mode.
I'm extremely sorry Hussain sabhab. Please forgive me. Actually as you know I am not belongs to Mastanpur so, I heard about some remorse and that's why i've reacted like that. Bhabhi Ji please Don't Mind and please forgive me. Dilu  apologized for his mistake.
Ok now calm down and listen Dilu where are you going now. Hussain ji asked to Dilu.
Dilu : I've to drop someone from Fakirchawk Chuna vatti  to Bus stop.
Hussain ji : ok after dropping your passenger you return back to Suleiman's shop. And you've to wait for us. We have some work over their. After we've done You've to drop Purva to Mushtaq's house. That's your punishment.
Suleiman was a 60 year old man. And he has a small tea shop over there. The shop made by earthen wall and burnt clay tiles over the roof. This shop has two room. One front room which is three side open. This is the actual tea stall. There is 4 benches inside this room and a long concrete kitchen table rack in front of the room, which contain a dauble burner gas oven, and some glass jars of.biscuits cakes, breads, egg creates and lollipops and cigarettes. There is a string hanging on the top of the rack . Guthkha, pan masala and chip's packets were dangling from the string. There is another room behind that room. And a curtain was hanging on the door of that room. Suleiman use to live in this room. 3/4 customer were there on that time. They were having their tea then, when Hussain ji and the team enter the stall.
       They all sit-down. Purva was standing at the entrance of the shop. Purva Please come and take your seat, Hussainji called Purva. Purva appeared into the shop totally naked. Drenched in sweat. Her legs were sparkling wet for her recent piss. She was smelling like a rotten egg.
        The other customers were speech less. They were forgot to react.one of them were eating a butter toast with Hot tea from the cley cup sitting on a bench just beside the door. His was chewing Mouth full of bread and just take a sip of tea when he saw purva. Seeing Purva he choked and then started coughing. Foods and the tea forced out from his mouth and spreaded all over Purva’s naked body. Seeing that Purva Giggled. He went out from the shop leaving his toast and tea and run away .
Suleiman also got freeze for a moment. Then he reacted oh please Hussain Ji if you don't mind will you please come to the other room.
Hussain Ji : Do you hear about her ? Suleiman? And you all people?
Suleiman said yes sarpanch saheb I heard about her. The other customers also nodded their head .
So, why are you bothering? Hussain ji asked. Purva is going to perform the most erotic and shameless dance for the party president. And if he satisfied with her performance the whole Mastanpur including Fakir Chawk will be benefited. And to perform this act Purva need to be comfortable with the public nudity. She has to be most shameless woman in the world. And we all must have to help her to bring the best from her.
Suleiman : Sarpanch saheb you May seat any where as you wish. But she is so dirty .
Hussain Ji : oh that's not a problem. Purva can seat on the floor. Don't worry Suleiman.
Suleiman : then its ok saheb but some young players use to come to my shop around 7 p.m. after their cricket playing. this customers are mature but please think about the boys.
Hussainji : hummm ok we will sit here for now and will take our tea and after finishing our tea we will proceed to your back side room.
     Mushtaq, Irfan , Hussainji and abdul also take their seats on the wooden bench. Hussain Ji order purva to sit on the floor.
Purva sits on the dirty earthen floor resting her back to a earthen wall . then she fold her legs in 45 degree angle and spread them apart and rest her arms on her knees. She constantly licking juices from her pussy. So her pussy and inner thighs were wet and shining from the sticky juices. Her pussy lips were also spreaded apart opening her beautiful pink vagina to all.
      One of the customer asked to Hussainji " can we see her performance saheb?
Hussainji : the program will be held on sundar Chawk playground on a open stage. But for Purva’s concern and other VVIP's security concern we've decided to built a huge tent on the ground. And if you are interested to watch the show you have to leave your mobile phone and camera at your.house and you have to buy tickets. Date still not.fixed for the program. But you can buy tickets from 15th May. Front row will be reserved for guests and vip's second row for their securities. Third row to 5th row ticket price will be 500 rupees only. 300 rupees for middle rows. 6 to 10 rows. And after that price will be 100 rupees.
If you are interested then you May buy your ticket from Mastanpur Milk.booth from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. from 15th May. Stage will be built on the centre of the ground.
All the customer started chattering about the show in Urdu. And every now and then they were glancing at Purva.
Listening to.Hussain Ji's explanation on the show Purva got too much excited. She started dangling her legs in joy.
It was not less than any biggest erotic show for the customers to see a high society fair lady sitting on a dirty earthen floor tottaly naked and who is wet with piss and sweat. Her body odor is impossible to inhale and she is shamelessly waving her legs to show her wet juicy spreaded pussy to them. They all finished their meals but they just didn't wanted to leave. Seeing that Suleiman asked them if they want one more cup of tea. They all agreed  to take another cup of tea.
Suleiman started to make tea. Purva was dangling her legs side by side and started humming a bhojpuri song which she was able to understand the words . She was too much happy to know her fantasy is gonna be fulfilled. She was humping the song Closing her eyes. She was imaginings about the performance. Night, " She is standing on the stage in a transparent burqa . allTheaters lights are on and the stage is as bright as the day. Four young man came and ripping the burqa from her body. She is now naked. Thousand of eyes are watching her. Every body shouting whistling cheering for her. Loud dirty songs are playing. She started dancing . 8 hand of four men touching her fingering her pussy, pressing her boobs, spreading her ass on the stage in front of crowd. Her almost hair less head is coloured in multiple colour cheap dye. She is moving on the stage from one edge to another edge . the stage is on the centre and there are viewers on all four side of the stage. She has to show her performance to all of them so she is roaming on the stage . when she is going to the north they are overwhelming and cheering her up. Other side viewers shouting her to come their side. She is going to all direction and spreading her pussy lips with her two hands. She is lifting her hands and licking her green colour left  armpit hair then her yellow colour right armpit.hair. one dance troop guy lying under her legs and eating her pussy. One guy pulling her nipples. Then two guy lift her over their head and roaming her all over the stage. The guests are throwing 500 2000 rupees notes towards her" . imagining the possible scenario she started dozing.
      In the mean time Hussainji was discussing with Mushtaq. He asked Mushtaq what do you decided?
Mushtaq : Hussain ji its true I've offered you to fuck Purva before . But you told me that you fuck her when you get married with her . any way thats your issue. I know that khan sahab and President sahab are most valuable person for us right now. So I don't have any problem with your proposal. Though she is my wife but she is a shameless Randi for the world. So I fon have any problems. But I need to ask her. If she agrees then no.issue.
Hussain ji : and if she don't agreed? Then?
Mushtaq : what do you think saheb she will willingly agreed . didn't you see how she kissed that dancer guy. I.know her Hussain ji. Few weeks ago she had been fucked by almost all the basti members near salims garage. Before that she fucks most of the construction workers who works under Sajid's supervision. She came here to fuck low class dirty people. More lower more dirty means more pleasure to her.
Hussain Ji : hummm Ok then . I think she fall asleep. Let her sleep for few minutes. Hussain Ji's phone beeps. He open the whatsapp and giggles. Then type something and then inserted phone back to his pocket.
  Suleiman brings the Tea. They all take tea and biscuits . and Mushtaq told Suleiman to put the tea for Purva in front of her pussy . Suleiman take the in his hand and bring it down to Purvas Pussy. But his hand was shaking due to a mix of anxiety and excitement. He drops the earthen cup and the hot tea spilled on the floor and few drops on purvas Purva’s thigh . Purva Suddenly weak up with a shock and started shouting. Aaaaahhhhhh oh my god ohfffffff. Ahhh she stands up and started jumping. Ohhh noooooo aaahhh ahhh uuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiii. Suleiman stepped back. Mushtaq rush to her and took her on his hand and carry her to the wooden bench and ley her their. The other customers got up from the benches and one of them bring a kettle of water. He tried to sprinkle the water on her thigh but Mushtaq hold his hand and fetch the kettle from him and pour the water slowly on her things.
Hussain ji : let me see what happened. After seeing her Hussain Ji exhaled a breathe of relief. He then said oh don't worry my dear Purva it's nothing serious. Just one or two small blisters may  appear. But they will go within two days. Abdul you go to the medicine shop and bring a silver nitrate gel for her fast. Abdul rushed away. After some more water splashing Purva stopped shouting and got normal.
     Ok you may  leave now  Hussain. Ji shouted the other customers. The three customer just throw their uthen cups to the waste bin and leaved the shop. Mushtaq was pampering Purva . Hussain Ji turns towards Suleiman and just about to brust on him Suleiman lay on the floor straight and hold Hussain Ji's legs. Please forgive me Hussain Ji . Please Hussain Ji . I've got narvas. My hand shaken . I lost my balance . p p please se. Forgive me.
Hussain Ji : ok stand up first Suleiman. I'll forgive you. But you have to help me.
Suleiman : what saheb what help you need. Please tell me.
Hussainji : In know you have a good rappo with Dadima. And I need a favour from you. The women of the slam don't want Purva to go naked in public. But Purva wanted to roam naked in public. I know we shouldn't send her naked in front of any child or teenage. But Purva need to go in public as much as possible. Why you know. So you have to comprehent dadima to convince other slum woman so that Purva can go more in public with her naked attire.. And I want you to go now .
Suleiman: the young. Players will be come in any moments. Please let me serve them and then Ill go to Dadima .  
Hussain Ji: ok then we are heading to your back side room, and give us butter toast and omlets.
Suleiman : ok sir.
               That one person came to buy cigarettes. He saw Purva was lying on the bench spreading her thighs both side of the bench and Mushtaq was applying water on her thighs. The man got blanked , he didn't understand what to do what to say. His jaw dropped eyes tried to comes out from its shoker. He got.a instant erection. He held his dick over his pant and just turn back and went away without buying anything.
       Suddenly they heard some notice comming from near by. Suleiman said saheb the boys are coming. Please go inside.
        Mushtaq took Purva on his arm and they all proceed to the other room.
        Suleiman spread some water on the bench where Purva was lying, and wipe out the waters with a Towel.
        Inside the backside room there was a small cot. Hussainji Irfan and Mushtaq sit on the cot and Without any farther instruction Purva sits on the floor just behind the certain of the door and spreaded her legs as much as possible. The Cot was arranged that way so that if Suleiman sleeps on it he can see his entire shop in position if the curtain removed or folded aside. The curtain was ended 4 inches above the floor.
         The boys entered the shop and started gossiping shouting and so on which makes a big noise. They were arguing with each other on who is gonna pay the bill for this day. After settling the issue they ordered their favorite egg poach , egg bhurji and jam toast and fruit cakes .
Inside the other room Hussain ji asked To Purva , " Purva I've send your pictures to Khan sahab and after seeing your pictures he give me some suggestions. Do you want to hear ? "
Purva : Oh please Hussain ji tell me but before that I need to take some tea. Suleiman Chacha Spill the tea all over the floor and almost on me.
Hussain Ji shouted Suleiman Bring a tea inside fast. Suleiman replied Ji sahab . He pour a cup of tea and headed to the room.  and this time he carefully put the tea on the floor in front of Purva. When Suleiman entered the room removing the curtain one of the young player noticed something between the gap of the curtain and Suleiman's legs. He didn't realize it properly but he guess it's a naked flesh . Naked body of a very fair woman.

Super. Loving it. Can't wait for more 
Thanks in advance
[+] 1 user Likes deepbluelove007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected) - by deepbluelove007 - 01-09-2021, 08:49 PM