Thriller Innocent Village girl stuck in USA
"Am I that bad a person that I enjoyed cheating on my husband?" Her question was more rhetorical to herself.

"No dear," said Steve softly. "It is completely natural, especially when your husband is a ten-second Tom."

Meghna looked at him, totally puzzled by his words.

"You see," explained Steve, "The walls aren't that thick and I can hear your 'bedroom noises' sometimes. I can easily tell that he doesn't last long."

Meghna smiled at her bitter life.

"You see, your upbringing hates what happened but your body wants it. It's a perfectly natural thing for every human being." continued Steve. "We had an Algerian M#slim named Khalid in our platoon. He was a deeply religious guy. Of course, it was a simpler time when religious M#slims weren't flying planes into skyscbangrs. He was the first M#slim - American in our base and the Army made sure that he was well taken care of."

"He had a separate halal meal, and he had permission to take breaks for his prayers. He was a very decent guy and we all respected his beliefs. Once we were stationed in Incheon, South Korea and the locals invited us for a feast to celebrate the US-Korea friendship."

Meghna had dropped her head onto his shoulder and he gently ran his fingers through her hair. "We had a variety of items that the locals didn't label. So Khalid took a load of dumplings and was helping himself. Then one of them said that it was pork. He rushed to the restroom, put a finger into his throat and vomited it all out."

Steve shook his head at the memory. "Later, everyone chided him saying that eating pork didn't kill him and he enjoyed it, so why was he abstaining from it? His reply - My body liked it but my mind found it wrong. If I don't control my body, then I'm not a faithful person. I don't care about the beyond but I will continue to be a good M#slim."

"So," continued Steve, "Your situation is similar to him. Your body enjoyed it but your mind knows it's wrong. That's why you have the dilemma."

Meghna once again started crying into his shoulder. She felt so conflicted. Steve was a good man. He was trying to teach her how to do the right thing after she 'cheated' on her husband. But to her, there was no explanation for cheating no matter how bad the husband was to you. She must be a strong woman and not give in to her bodily desires. But why not? There was nothing good in her marriage. Her husband and in-laws cheated first. She had been living for six months in hell in the USA. She felt the warm embrace of Steve. Her mind started reminiscing about the moans and grunts of Esmerelda.

She looked up at the eyes of Steve and said softly, "Please take me, Steve."
[+] 2 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-08-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 26-08-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 28-08-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 29-08-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by madiha.agarwal - 31-08-2021, 07:36 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 31-08-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-09-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by Mampi - 25-09-2023, 09:13 PM