Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

thanks for all the readers and for your replies please give your suggestions so that I could navigate the story according to you taste. So here we go for the update

Then the coming days were full of busy schedule, we printed the wedding card and my parents were busy in buying dress and all my friends asked for parties and each day was very fast and I couldnot speak to Akila properly and even I couldn’t go to Buvi’s house. In between I had some school work and there also I couldnot speak to Buvi properly. All staff and students came to know about my marriage with Buvi’s sister and all wished me. As the days were nearing my parents did not allow me go out so they told me to come to the village and be at home. I took 15days leave and the management readily gave me leave and even they gave me some amount in advance since I worked there for a long time. Buvi too took leave for a week and she made a call to me and informed me about it. Both Buvi and Sekar teased me if I had forgotten them and if I was longing for Akila. I told them that I was busy with the marriage work and even I had no time to speak to Akila through mobile. The days were nearing and Sekar rang me and told me not to forget the deal. I told him I will never forget and moreover I myself was in need of Buvi and he laughed. I told him not to worry and hurry and we need some plant to get Akila involve in our game. He too accepted it and it was great going. Everything was fine and it was Saturday and the next day was my marriage as we booked a marriage hall in the town where Buvi and I lived all my friends and relatives were easily reaching the hall and as my village was small I could not keep my marriage there. The previous night of the marriage I was invited to the marriage hall with a procession and all my friends teased me and it was really great occasion and finally I went to the marriage hall and there was a surprise for me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM