Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Then I slowly pulled her near and we both rolled on the bed, I kissed all over her face and when my lip landed near her lips I slowed down and started to suck my hands were squeezing those big mangoes and she too became hot by responding by opening her mouth and letting my tongue inside her mouth I just sucked all over her mouth and caught hold of her tongue with my lips and she too let her tongue inside my mouth. The sound of our kisses echoed all over the room. Both our saliva were exchanged and to the next step I proceeded by lifting her lingerie and now she totally naked under my arms. I soon made myself naked and held her hand towards my cock and being very hot she held it tight and started to rub it then I stood up and guided my cock towards her mouth she resisted at first and then due to my continuous appealing she took it inside her mouth and sucked it then I turned towards 69 position and sucked her pussy she was very wet and she reached her climax very soon letting all her juice in my mouth and I pulled out my cock from her mouth and then inserted it in her pussy as she had sucked my cock and she reached her climax my cock went inside her pussy very easily and then I started to pump slowly and increased my speed, she moaned loudly ;and her voice made me tempted and I speeded up in between she started to say please Arun take it out when you ejaculate to which I accepted and speeded very fast the cot sound was tremendous and it made me mad I closely observed her face and continued to pump, her eyes were closed and her upper teeth were biting the lower lip and her nostrils were expanding and turned red and she looked so cute in that posture and made me to reach my climax I immediately pulled out my cock and before she could realise the situation I cummed all my sperm all over her face she did not expect it she shouted chee what is this and tried to turn her face but I held her head tight and cummed all over her face it was really an UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR(FUCK)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM