Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I spoke to him about the Wednesday program and asked him not to go to any tour trip and must come to which he promised me he would surely come.
After the phone conversation I got ready and went out for some time I asked Buvi if she was coming out she told that she was tired and stayed at home. I went for shopping and brought lingerie which was very sexy then a panty and bra with so many designs and they were exposing. Then I made a call to Akila and asked about her liking so that I could buy a gift for her she just told she would accept whatever I get for her with love. I bought the similar lingerie, bra pant and a sari and then I came home at 9pm. By the time Buvi had freshened up and she looked gorgeous in a yellow sari and black blouse she saw me entering the house with the parcel bag and asked what was it. I just gave her the parcel and she opened it and noticed the sari and lingerie items along with bra and panties. She just put it aside then saw the bra and panties and smilingly told mm now itself you are buying these gifts for your wife you must be a great lover of these nasty things and Akila is poor little girl how she is going to manage with you I don’t know. I immediately told her madam don’t feel for her she is your sister and when you jump 8 feet then your sis must be jumping 16 feet. Finally she saw the sari and was stuck by the colour and design and told it was really superb and it was so good. After looking at her admiration I changed my mind and told all these gifts were not for Akila but these were for her only. No I think you brought this for her only it seems you have searched for these dresses to show your love. I replied yes to show my love to you. She just smiled and told ok but how can I wear this dress as Sekar may ask me. I immediately replied that he won’t take it differently as he too loves to see her in this dress she finally accepted and asked me if I was ready to have the dinner I accepted and we both went to the kitchen she served me dosas and I told her that we both can have our dinner together and kept the plate aside. Finally she brought her dosas in a plate and sat in the hall watching tv. I just sat very near to her and started to feed her my dosa and she inturn fed her dosa around 10 pm we went to bed and I told her to wear the dress and show me and check if they were fitting her. She just removed her sari,blouse and her petticoat and stood nude turning the other side showing her butt and took the bra and panties and wore them it just exactly suited her and it exposed her nipples and pubic hairs as they were netted. She shyly asked me if it was nice I told her it was great and went near her and kissed her lips and squeezed her boobs and butts and then she tried the other bra and panties they were also so perfect she asked me how come I had brought the exact size to which I replied that as I feel them in my hands every day I brought them to which she replied with chee naughty fellow. Finally she tried to wear the lingerie on the top of the bra and panty but I told her it is not like that to wear that in that manner. It should be worn without anything inside. She accepted without any hesitation and removed her panty and bra then she wore the lingerie it was really sexy revealing all the inner organs. This made my junior to raise to the peak.
Me : Buvi you look so sexy and beautiful in this dress
Buvi : chee rascal it is not a dress it just looks like a polythene cover just revealing everything.
Me : ya l love it
Buvi : mm you will love you can do that to your wife not to me I am other man’s wife
Me : ha a ya other man’s property is always sweet to taste
Buvi : you nasty rogue
Me : mmm come on Buvi make some dance movements it will be so nice
Buvi : chee I can’t do it
Me : please Buvi I love to see
Buvi : what do you think of me I am married and a mother of a 14 years old boy
Me : don’t think like that Buvi still you look sexy and beautiful come on please
Buvi : Noway I cant do it
Me : Please Buvi just a few steps
Buvi : you are really crazy
Then she made a few steps shyly but it was not sexy then I just showed her some movements just like shaking her boobs and ass and after my continuous begging she finally did so and it was really awesome.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM