Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Akila : you make me hot and you are making me bad
Me: nothing bad in it we are going to do that everyday

Akila: ok I must go to sleep it is already late can we part
Me : why so soon I love to continue dear
Akila: Enough let us continue tomorrow
Me : so you don’t like to speak to me is it?
Akila: No No it’s not like that I am tensed as someone may hear us that why?
Me : ok dear sleep well and dream I will contact you tomorrow
Akila: Are you angry with me?
Me: No why I should get angry with myself dear
Akila: ok I am really lucky
Me: why?
Akila: to marry you
Me: no we are lucky dear
Akila: ok ok sleep well we can speak tomorrow
Me : ok dear give me a kiss
Akila: No No I can’t
Me: please dear
Akila: mmaaaaaa
Me : so sweet take mine mmmaa
Akila: aahhhh good night
Me : good night dear.
After speaking to Akila I turned towards Buvi to see what she was doing she had been in deep sleep and her beautiful face just showed her as an innocent child sleeping naked. I did not like to disturb her I slowly got down from the bed and took my lungi and wore it and went out to smoke. It was really very fast for me to look at the happenings, I just recalled how shy I was and how I longed for fucking a girl and now god had made my life so good and after finishing the cigar I came back and slowly lay down near Buvi.
Then I did not know when I slept then morning Buvi woke me she had taken bath and she looked so fresh and beautiful in a blue saree and she told me to brush and have coffee I tried to kiss her but she pushed me aside saying she had already taken bath and more over today she was going to the temple and nothing should be done. I got a bit disappointed and went to the bathroom brushed and went to take bath. After bath I came to the kitchen and found Buvi preparing break fast I went near her and she told please don’t touch we are going temple now
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM