Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(30-08-2021, 07:57 AM)Ro.hitbig Wrote: Putting thoughts to pen is not easy,  @criticshonest has presented it clearly,  but whatever cheating is cheating. 
We expect learning from mistakes from strong characters,  but in this series,  no one is learning from past , ofcourse that's y story is continuing. 
Looking back from the start,  it seems the strong character is krish instead of meera . 
As far as now , when a situation popped up meera never restricted herself from submitting. Be with desai , jay and ashish.... in all the cases she was conscious and she had a chance to come out of the situation but always ended up in choosing pleasure, in a way submitted herself. 
This is not a trait of strong characters.  

It seems, we haven't seen the encounter between deesai and meera again only because desai hadn't made a perfect move . Otherwise, she would have again submitted to him willingly and then later say it's consensual, it happened willingly like in all cases.

Wheras, krish gone through a lot of pressure. Desai has tried to lure him with promotion,  ananya , money and finally because of the cheap trip of recorder he got to know he is cuck , so now he started influencing that way . Still he's not giving up 

The main theme seems not getting meera to bed with desai but getting meera to bed with the willingness of krish . The story seems more of making him cuck 

Tempt chesthe inni sarlu tempt aithe strong character ela avtharu....

Think there is no use to discuss whose mistake it is or who is the strongest or most faithful character here, If Meera remains faithful there is no point for this story to be in this Xossipy section,she could have straight away given her husband piece of her mind the day he started games with her and Shekar.
So her not losing her will to remain faithful should only last until she understands that her husband also wants the same, that's the crux of this whole series, its about how Krish gives in to his weakness and it was never about Meera giving in, Surprisingly Author deviated from this with Ashish and made Meera a simple lady like Ananya who gives in to her own desires and that is what it makes it a bad plot but only for a brief period.
Desai showing Krish his skills is a good twist to add more edge to already weakened Krish's cuck mind , think about the last two updates with out Ashish getting Meera, it would have been a good episode on the whole.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 31-08-2021, 12:00 AM