Adultery Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected)
(22-08-2021, 02:18 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Oh no what's the hell is thisPurva ? Now my patloon get dirty. Who will clean it now? Hussain ji shouted with a moke anger. 'Oh don't worry sarpanch saheb Purva will take care of it ' Mushtaq told and he ordered Purva to clean the mess which she created.
      Obeying Mushtaq's order Purva got closer to Hussain ji's leg and lift his leg on her lap, then she lift his leg above her head and squeezed Hussain jis Pajama as much as possible. Then she open her mouth and waited for the water squeezed out from the pant. Water came out by drops and Purva started drinking her own squirted water. Then she started licking Hussain ji's feet. And after that she surprised everyone and putHussainji's pant between her lips and started slurping the water from his pajama.
      Do You thirsty Purva? Hussain Ji asked. Purva leave his leg and told yes too much Hussain ji. Ok Purva but I can't give you water in front of every one. Ok wait let me think what can I do for the shameless randi to satisfy her thirst. Hussain ji told and then called Abdul. Abdul come here and satisfy her thirst. Abdul came in front of Purva and lift his lungi and started peeing on her. Purva opened her thirsty mouth and started glupping  the light yellow fluids. But she couldn't drink all the urine and half of the liquid drenched her face,hair, chest, belly , pubic region and boobs. Purva started shivering heavily. She met her first orgasm of the day. She closed her eyes, fold her knees and held them with her hands and buried her face between her knees and started panting. She got surprised to her own self how nasty how degraded she could be. She got confused what is her fetish? Exhibitionism or humiliation? Degradation or getting dirty. Or everything nasty ,everything taboo in the world gives her pleasure.
        Ok Abdul go aside. Hussain ji shouted. Purva stand up. Purva opened her eyes and got up. She was panting till. Purva I want to take some pictures of you hussain ji said. He give his phone to karim and asked him to take pictures.
Purva: But why Hussain ji? You all are seeing me live then why you want pics ?
Hussain ji : Oh Khan saheb wants to see your pictures and wants to give some suggestions. Ok no more questions give some nasty poses.
       Karim started clicking pics. Purva first stand straight and then lift her hands straight above her head. Then she hold her boobs and bites her lower lip and then closed her both nipples together and lifted them towards her lips and started biting her both nipples together which were covered in sweat and piss. Then she move around and bend to her west. She lift her bums and spread her asshole. She bend farther and spreaded her legs farther and inserted one middle finger into her anus. Karim tooks both close-up and full-length of purvas assets. Purva then move around again and inserted her middle finger into her mouth and then bring the finger to her clit and started running it.then she bend her knees spread legas and started fingering her pussy. She inserted four fingers into her pussy. Karim takes everything in the phone.
  Hussain ji :    Ok Karim give back the phone. And all the boys you May go now. Only Abdul you stay.
   The boys from dance troop left . Abdul compiled the briks as make over stool and Irfan Mushtaq and Hussain ji sat on them. Abdul sat on the floor little far from them. Purva also sat on the  earthen floor which was wet by abdul's piss.
Hussain Ji : Purva I think You know how much important this Nanga Naach  to us and for our Village. Our Village's Future is depending on your performance. I know The village women has Insulted You, they tortured you . Me also showed you anger . But you still are going to give this performance. Purva you also apologized to me. If you disagreed we have nothing to do. You gave as a lot of pleasure and going to give us many more things by loosing your dignity, by loosing soul.
Purva : Hossain ji please don't say that this way. A woman lost her soul if any body forced her to perform something which her soul is not wanting . she has to kill her soul kill her mind to do that work. But nobody is forcing me here to do anything. I'm doing all this stuffs with my own will. My Instead my soul is getting delighted that I'm able to do anything which I want. If You people didn't came to my life then my dream cannot be succeeded. I can't roam totally naked on the public roads. Performing a shameless totally naked dance in front of hundreds of people is like a.biggest dream to me which going to true to me for you Hussain ji. I'm great full to you all Hussain ji, Mushtaq ji and Irfan sir.
Irfan : Purva I'm Honoured to teach a student like you . You are a angel. I'm shocked to watch your enthusiasm and your skill of learning new steps by just one or two instructions.
Purva : Thank you guruji. I want to learn the nastiest the dirtiest moves from you.
Mushtaq know how shameless Purva is . even he got shocked by todays behavior of Purva. He as well as got too much hard ons that he ejaculated silently inside his undergarment without any bodies concern when Purva was drinking Abdul's dirty vile yellow urines.
Hussain ji : Purva you seriously loves this kind of kinky things.
Purva : oh yes Hussain ji. That's why I'm here.
Hussain ji. Ok let me send the picture to Khan Sabhab. Hussainji sent the pics to khan sabhab's whatsapp number. Ok Randi as you are submiasivly wanting to do this tell me what favour you want from us.
Purva: as you know I'm a shameless whore but I've a Reputation in my family ,relatives and neighborhood. Please don't ruined them.
Hussain ji: are beti don't worry about this. The whole Mastanpur is great full to you and if you ask me I can take everyone's oath.
Purva: Thank you so much Hussain ji. But Till I'm feeling little occurred. Feeling a discomfort.
Hussain ji : how can your discomfort disappear Hussain ji said with a desperate voice .
Purva: I am gonna perform a shameless dance in front of Mastanpur's entire male audience. More I confront them with my naked avatar more I'll get comfortable to give the most shameless performance Hussain ji. But it's also true that I don't want to ruin the characters of innocent Mastanpur children and teens. You've to find out a way for this problem Sarpanch saheb. And It will be better to me if Irfan sir give me more hindi songs than bhojpuri or urdu . then I'll be able to understand the songs and will give better expressions.
Hussain Ji : hummmm songs will be no problem at all . But I've to find out a way by which you can meet more public with your naked attire. Let me think...... Anyway This Fakir Chawk  is a less populated area and most of the people are familiar to me and they also heard about you. They also know you are going to perform the naked dance on stage for the welfare of our beloved Mastanpur.
     So, I thik there will be no harm if you go to suleiman chacha's tea stall just 150 to 200 yards away.
Purva  looks around to Mushtaq for confirmation . he told let's go you need a hot cup of tea my Randi.
     They all headed towards suleiman's tea stall. It was around 6.20 in the evening. So It was not so dark but the sun was no more in the horizon. Irfan went out first from the dingy shed after him Mushtaq and then Hussain ji with Purva. He wrapped his right hand around Purvas waist. Then Abdul came out from the shed and they all headed towards the tea shop. Hussain was on the edge of the left side of the road and he held Purva on his right in a Narrow lane Purva was almost on the middle of the road totally naked from hair to toe. She was stinking bad odor of swet and piss. Her Bums were dangling from her walking, her boobs were bouncing ups and down and also side ways simultaneously. Her Silly Dress and transparent burqa was left on the muds of the shed.

This is so sexy
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected) - by deepbluelove007 - 30-08-2021, 09:04 AM