Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(29-08-2021, 05:10 AM)critic_honest Wrote: Amazingly written update. I can't stop adoring the writing skills you possess krish. I really want to appreciate you for the content you give us.I really want to encourage you to start writing erotica novels..because I don't think we have anything like this as novels in Market.I mean it.

Coming to the review of last update.
Honestly, was it really needed to make Meera sleep with Ashish? 
I understand and completely agree that its a human tendency that if one is exceptionally good looking and has always been the centre of attraction all her life and if suddenly she meets a person who gives no heed to her looks & instead treats her equal to every other women & moreover ignores her, then it kind of generates an unconscious storm inside and physiological unknowingly we start getting attracted to that person just out of curiosity AND THAT IS THE SOLE reason why our "strong" Meera got infatuated towards Ashish which even she agrees to but making her sleep with him all of a sudden was not justified at all. (The Plot could have been even better if Ashish out of emotions unintendedly tried his luck with Meera and she although being in awe of him would have discouraged his attempt .This would have again simply proved her strong character in our eyes).
             Because looking at her aura and what strong personality she is, she could have stopped & controlled herself when things started going out of hands with Ashish.It was expected of her to disengage at once after realising her mistake but it didn't happen(why didn't Krish's face come in her mind at that moment?). This somehow for the very first time made Meera's character feel weak and vulnerable. A little bit physical we could have managed to ignore but here she made it feel like as if she has all the right to sleep with whomsoever she wants to without thinking of any repercussions.Just because Krish did role-plays of Ashish, she can't assume that krish will be okay with this in real as well.

I used to blind trust on Meera's character that its almost an impossible task for anyone to seduce Meera to the level that she would have sex with him and that is what has always made it super exciting that how hard the person has to try to get Meera(eg Desai) but after this episode it kind of created an image that complete sex is petty thing for her and that may be she has stared taking Krish lightly and and is not scared of reaction anymore or doesn't care for his feelings . This should not happen because we believe Meera loves Krish and can't think of losing him otherwise we get an impression that Meera is not scared of Krish and she can sleep with anyone without thinking of Krish's response and that she assuming that later on will she would convince krish of her actions. 
 Moreover, How can Krish not get even a bit angry of this action of Meera's(May be just because the fact that Desai didn't succeed in his goal made him divert his attention and forgive Meera?? ). Not a slight anger/crying from krish....Will it not somewhere encourage Meera in her mind that she has now this liberty to do same in future?. Meera should better not think that or it will kill the story.All readers love this story just because Meera never behaved like a slut and she cared for krish more than anyone else. 
It was not at all expected of Krish that he did not even get angry at her. (Would Meera do the same if Krish cheated on her?Answer is NO).

But here keeping my anger aside, I took a chance to think that sometimes even strong people tend to make mistakes and we can't simply judge them as whole for that one wrong step. Meera after all is a human who can commit mistakes and she engaged with Ashish only when things got emotional at his end.We know Meera is a strong personality but she is a very emotional person too and may be because things got quite emotional at Ashish's end made her mind shut and she took such a wrong step for which she is repenting as well. She never went there to get physical or intimate with Ashish. We saw she even initially had said no to Ashish when he asked her to come. If she was desperate or had anything of that kind in her mind for Ashish ,she wouldn't have denied him on the first place. She only accepted it when she got tired of waiting alone in the Restaurant. 
      ALSO if we look closely, a very important fact comes out here.Here in a way she found a way to ignore Desai as well when he asked her to wait more for him otherwise if she was even a bit lusty for Desai or was looking for some action with the pretext of lunch,her lust would have made her wait more for Desai but she didn't and found a way to escape him by lying to him.This shows she was not at all desperate to meet Desai and was there just for simple Lunch. This thing very much proves, that at least she isn't looking forward to mate with Desai for now.Also, she went to Ashish casually without any prior motive of getting intimate but yes mistakes do happen when least expected.
                        I as a reader am just trying to give her the benefit of doubt and not at all approve of her action which she did with Ashish. I simply don't want to think Meera's as easily available woman or of weak character otherwise I would loose interest in the story.Hard to get Meera is what makes us all excite and in fact makes her respect her even more.

Talking about Desai, My God what a personality he is. This guy's never leaving hope attitude and relentless efforts to achieve what he wants has made me his fan. Till now any other person would have accepted defeat but just look at him.He is relentless and may be this is the reason why every reader gets attentive & excited when Desai's part comes in story. (And even its a saying that mehnat Karne walo k aghe too Bhagwan bh jhuk jata h )
Truth to be said, Desai's level of desperation for Meera is the actual reason for excitement of this story.Equally ,strong and hard to get personality of Meera is the other side of the coin which always keeps us on edge. If Meera  was an easy woman then there was no meaning of this story.No one would deny that Desai and Meera's conversation part alone is enough to make us hard and Meera's hatred towards Desai and him still managing to meet her and make her talk to him adds fuel to our excitement. Not even sex scenes of Krish with Meera or with Ananya exites to this level. Honestly I found Desai and Meera conversation more exciting than the sex between Desai and Maithree. Arousal comes from within when talk is regarding Desai and Meera. No one would deny to that.
From the start of the story this guy has been trying for Meera and has managed to cross all the impossible hurdles in his way.Given the scenario ,He managed to befriend Krish which was not an easy task because Krish is also not some materialist person who can be impressed with his wealth or can be bought with money but still he manages to talk to krish and somehow manages to make him hard as well.

What Desai did by making krish watch him fuck Matherie was really some smart move from Desai's end. He is trying his best and this was his may be last attempt to show krish & make him curious what he is capable of when it comes to sex and in a way it definitely somewhere made Krish curios which he won't and shouldn't accept before Desai. He very smartly showed what his cock size is and what he is capable of doing to a woman. (I here want to appreciate Meera because Just imagine that even after having such stamina and manly capabilities ,still Meera gives no heed to Desai and has managed to always ignore him till she knows Krish may be wants it. Wouldn't that make any person mad and desperate for her).
                    We know krish said "Yes, I want to see it" in the end but he always says things in lust which he actually doesn't mean. This doesn't mean he will now simply serve Meera in Desai's plate. Surely anyone's mind will go mad by what he saw Desai doing and tend to imagine things which he wouldn't do when sober but yes this whole act has definitely made some strong impact in his mind and made him curious of Desai and Meera.

We for sure know that neither Krish ever will ask Meera directly to bed Desai nor Meera will ever confirm openly that she wants Desai .She as a normal person might have imagined it which is totally human nature but for sure won't make pre mind to have sex with Desai in real till krish makes some way for her mistakenly or purposefully. I guess Krish will let things go with the flow and already challenged Desai if he is capable of doing same what he did to maithree and if he is capable of seducing Meera. 

One thing I would request to you Dear Author, don't make this story end like NODS just to give some unique surprising ending .Sometimes meeting the expectation of readers also works magically but yes its always in your hands to show how it happens which we actually love about you.
 It seriously would ruin the story if nothing happens between Desai and Meera like it happened in NODS.It would look like as if we were watching some amazing movie on aliens where it kept talking about aliens till the end but in the end aliens never show.
Here we have been waiting since day one of this story to see how it would finally happen and how Desai will manage to achieve his goal But yeah like I said ,it would now totally depend on you that how you manages to make it happen all while keeping Krish's and Meera's love intact for each other even after everything happens.
But please don't give anymore shocking surprises like it just happened between Meera and Ashish.Its just a request.

Surely we know in next update  lunch is not going to happen.You would circumlocution the story here and there . May be it will again shift to Krish's neighbour and their boring story or new uncle aunt will arrive all of a sudden which honestly at times feels very frustrating at this point of story Dodgy  

Also,Hope that Desai doesn't do any cheap act of telling things to Meera during lunch like episode of recorder hiding of Krish or Krish watching him with Maithree etc . This type of manipulation actually is not appreciated to get a reason to make Meera ready for sex. Yes ,Meera may get angry but surely she won't say yes to Desai after knowing this. But I guess Desai will try to meet Meera accidentally before lunch and may be will be seen with maithree to make Meera curious or May be he would tell a little bit about  Maithree to Meera since he knows she always questions about her and remains curious. We really want to know more of Meera's curiosity. Author,Why don't you ever make Meera talk more that why is she curious about Maithree.??Even krish looks for the same answer.
I am really curious from the day one that how you will still manage to make Desai achieve his goal. Hope its worth the wait.

Hoping to get some good update soon.....

Oh man what a comment this Big comment enough a story one update.
[+] 1 user Likes Gumshot's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Gumshot - 29-08-2021, 02:55 PM