Thriller Innocent Village girl stuck in USA
Steve was surprised as she burst out crying again. He didn't think that his offer of retribution would have such a bad effect on her.

"Please," she pleaded, "I cannot have my husband know about this.'

"What?" asked Steve incredulously, "Why not? Do you want Travis to get away with this?"

"No," she said faintly. "But I don't care. I will be the one who will be punished more than he ever will be."

"That's nonsense." rebuked Steve. "American courts can grant you closed sessions to protect your anonymity."

"That's not the problem." she sobbed. "The problem is my husband. He will put the entire blame on me. He will call me an adulteress and a cheat. He will use this to divorce me."

"That's preposterous!" thundered Steve. He wasn't sure if Travis knocked her brains out while fucking. What kind of person would think a husband would blame his wife for getting bangd?

Meghna burst into another episode of crying. He gently lifted her onto his lap and tried to comfort her. It took around ten minutes for her to calm down. Then she slowly narrated how her husband's family cheated her parents by telling them he was a rich NRI and demanded a large dowry. How her mother in law kept a leash on her through her son. How her husband never treats her with anything. How he had stopped her from visiting their friends as he suspected her of cheating.

Steve's dark face was becoming redder as he kept listening to her sad tale. He had always found Prasad a shifty person but never did he think he was so diabolical. He couldn't believe that his lovely neighbour had been screwed over by this scumbag so royally. He hugged her tightly and allowed her to cry on his shoulder.

Meghna was so happy with the warm shoulder that she kept crying as if she was in the arms of her father. It gave her a bit of relief and confidence. She finally stopped crying and then looked at him sadly.

"The worst part is that I ended up enjoying the bang by your son and I can't stop thinking about it." she sighed. A tear once again came out of her eyes.
[+] 3 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-08-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 26-08-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 28-08-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by madiha.agarwal - 29-08-2021, 12:17 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 29-08-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 31-08-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-09-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by Mampi - 25-09-2023, 09:13 PM