Thriller Innocent Village girl stuck in USA
Steve was watching the highlights of the NBA match on his cable when he heard a quiet knock on his door. He opened to see Meghna standing there. Her face looked as if she was going to cry any minute. She just walked in and sat on the sofa.

Steve looked at her in surprise and wondered why of all these days she decided to come into his house and why was she looking at the ground. He sat next to her and took her hands in his large hands.

Meghna couldn't take it anymore and started crying. Steve was confused about what to do but kept touching her hands hoping to calm her. Surprisingly, it worked. She slowly started to hold back her tears and get a grip on herself.

She then slowly narrated her incident with Travis. She could feel the grip on Steve's hands stiffen as she slowly told him how Travis tricked her into inviting him into the house and had his way with her.

Steve's shoulders slumped and his expression showed a defeated look as if he wasn't surprised by his son's transgression.

"I'm really sorry." he said, "It's all my fault. I failed as a father. I should have fought harder for custody rights."

Meghna was puzzled by his reply. "Why? How?"

"I decided to enlist in the army at twenty, just after I entered college." he continued. "And like many soldiers, I rushed into marriage with my girlfriend. I believed that true love existed and marrying a white woman was a status symbol for people like me. I was posted abroad and was working hard. But I didn't know that my wife was blowing the money I sent for buying a house on drugs and boyfriends. She was so good at hiding stuff and I was so foolish. I even forgave her twice, hoping she would change but she just wouldn't stop cheating on me."

He sighed deeply and looked out the window. "When I finally filed for divorce, she lodged a domestic violence complaint against me. I was arrested. I tried hard at least to get custody of my child. But the jury had already passed their verdict when they saw a burly black man on one side and a petite sobbing white woman on the other side. I got a suspended sentence but had to pay alimony and child support which she blew away on drugs until she OD'd a few years ago. Travis grew up in a house with a revolving door of crack-addicted boyfriends and their influence ruined him. I didn't even have money to re-appeal for custody. Now I'm still working while my vet buddies are enjoying their retirement."

He looked back at her, his brown eyes misty thinking of the torment this poor woman had been through with his blood. "But that doesn't matter anymore. I can apply for a loan from Veteran Affairs. I'm ready to fund the trial costs for convicting my son. It's the only way for my penance for not raising him properly. I also know a few lawyer buddies who will take your case."

"No..." screamed Meghna. "NO NO NO!"
[+] 2 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-08-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 26-08-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by madiha.agarwal - 27-08-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 28-08-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 29-08-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 31-08-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-09-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by Mampi - 25-09-2023, 09:13 PM