Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thank you very much for the update Krish there is lot of efforts u had put to make this update possible so much of writing in it.
Coming to story first again very big disappointment I think with the last 2 update the story lots it's plot or track. Meera sleeping with Ashish is not at all justifiable. No matter what the situation is going by her character. This episode changed her image itself. previously she had flings but it was due to Krish. This time it's only due to her what desparation. There is not weight in this fact. Going by this Krish will never find out what had happened between meera and Ashish because Krish is sot so much close with Ashish and meer won't tell him. If at all this comes out it might be like what Krish and meera did playing games it will be similar to that. But in first go meera won't play games with Ashish that's true.
Now no matter what if she sleeps with Desai or not the tempting erotica is not left in the story it's gone. Now if she sleeps with Desai it picturise her as slut that's it. Going by her mind currently and her fling with Ashish she won't sleep with Desai so soon. Any ways I lost half of interest in this story no frankly speaking.

Coming to ur writing first 2 part was very good but from NODS and this part it's changed a bit. U want to add twist in every episode and want to end every episode on high and wanting for more. It's very difficult task to accomplish. Appreciate it.
But u too want to come out with plot twist that readers not had imagined that's what is killing the story . That's what I feel just my opinion. With so many readers and guesses it's very difficult task and plot very different from everyone guess is killing the erotica of story. Same happened with NODAS.
Now if meera sleeps with Desai aslo erotica is lost because she already slept with Ashish . With Desai will be one more fling. Kick would have been after long gap of these years she fell for Desai for his seduction and manipulation. Now it will be very difficult task to bring essence back to this story and keep it interesting. I think most of the reader lost interest in last to updates.
Anyways as I always said it's ur story and u have all the right to nurture it. We can just only comment and criticize. Anyways all the best and above is just my opinion only other can have different thinking.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The Last samurai - 27-08-2021, 06:27 AM