Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I honestly want to appreciate your writing skills.. I do
Things that are making it so difficult to do that are the disgusting characters you have built in this story. They are so weak and imbecile.My love for Meera character just died with this episode.
I guess couple can experiment and enjoy their life..many cuck stories here are all about that and humiliation that wife does to her husband to make him a cuck but what is so different about this story that people are going crazy is the fact that the couple here are struggling to fight their adventurous nature even though they are madly in love with each other.
They tend to fight with their inner feelings than the person who are actually forcing them to do it, that's where is the fine line between Part 1 & 2 and this one.
Das was never manipulative, he never had upper hand on Krish, its Krish weakness that got him upper hand and the moment Krish lost his wife, he was able to gain her back in few days by showing her who she belongs to but this part is so bad i cannot emphasize enough,it turned Meera a worthless woman just like how she described herself, and frankly now she is no different than Ananya.
Having respect on one person is different, desperation on seeking one's attention is another. So just because her boss is alone and never gives attention to her , she did a favor by sleeping with him? Also the writing is bad anyways, no details on lovemaking so what is the point of this one night stand unless you want to use Ashish to get revenge on Desai later in your story.
let me tell you one thing bud on women who are strong in nature they don't get desperate on seeking one's attention unless they love or have already made up mind to seek them,
And why would Meera seek Ashish? and she didn't love him. Also why would she always keep saying i betrayed you in the past? Didn't he push her towards Das? Didn't he push her towards Shekar and same with Armaan? or the guy in the train? then why would she blame herself as if she ran away from home and slept with all of them, the fault lies with both of them. Her confession for everything saying i betrayed you many times is bad writing...its so out of character that it stinks.

Same with Krish, he is a cuck period or a evolving one but he was never ready to submit to one's will and here he is the ultimate desperate cuck not able to decide if he wants to protect his wife or if he wants to see her fucked by Desai. He is now desperate to see her with Desai that he will push her until it becomes a reality, no problem with that as every one wants some serious action between Meera and Desai, my request is just don't make as if Meera is a noble woman and hard to get her lol which is truly not the case anymore and don't make our hero a saint trying to protect his "love" (my bad he doesn't love her so lets call wife) wife.

Look at all those great stories on these threads like Indian Wife and Nukkad guys by Shiprat or Original Who watches the watchman by Aurelious for example,
they outright place a nuance that the lead character is of chivalrous nature and easily ready to get fucked if given the chance and get tempted and are open too with their better half and the description is also light on emotional aspect as well, since the writing focuses on the affair more than the emotional content between lead characters, this gave them leeway to write some truly great erotica and left a great impression on readers with the writing
What went really wrong here is when your focus is so strong on the love between lead characters and the emotional bonding, the characters staying true to their soul and integrity is very important and not to deviate from the main essence of the story.
Meera simply cannot say i never even thought about you once while fucking with Ashish and come back and tell Krish that he is everything to her in life, doesn't sync, not well thought  nor good to read and enjoy.

Just my opinion, my love for this series is also my reason for frustration, I truly appreciate all your hard work ,hope you understand my negativity.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 27-08-2021, 01:52 AM