Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Really sorry for the long delay guys….., I will make sure I will post the next update  as soon as possible.

Here goes……

She dialled his number twice more; he did not pick up the call…… She thought of sending him a text message but rejected the idea…. But then she thought…. What is the use even if he saw the message….. He would not listen….. He would still come…..

Jaya was sitting on the bed still topless…… she looked at herself…. She quickly wore her blouse without the bra (What is the use of the Bra….. He will remove it anyways…… She thought in her mind) and put her saree pallu back and sat back on the bed waiting for a message from the stranger…..

After about 20 mins….. The stranger sent a message….

Stranger: Hi darling, I am in front of your door….. Everything is quite here and the security guard also is managed…. Please come out…..

Jaya read the message…. There were butterflies running in her stomach….., her hands were trembling….. She was worried as well as exited…… She was to get fucked for the second time in the day……

Quietly Jaya sneaked out of her room, her FIL’s bedroom was locked…… with her hands and legs trembling, she opened the door…..

The stranger was standing at the door….. She could see the lust in his eyes…..

She looked at him angrily and surprised……. The stranger had worn a security guard’s uniform…… Both did not speak a word…. Both looked at each other for a couple of mins…..

He looked different as Jaya had seen him only wearing suits……

The stranger gave a letter to her….. Jaya fetched her phone and switched on the torch …… She just saw that the letter was on the school letterhead….. But did not read anything…..

Jaya: What is this…..? And why so much hurry, we were meeting tomorrow right…… She whispered angrily…..

Stranger: It’s your new appointment letter darling…. I came to give you the same……. And what to darling, I could not control….., since morning I am hungry for your pussy…..

Jaya still had an angry look on her face….

The stranger did not say anything; with a sad face he turned back (He had the same face expression in the morning…..) He was about to walk…… Wait Jaya called him back……,

She put the letter on the table beside the door and came out of her house…… she closed the door and put the latch from outside….. She held the stranger’s hand and climbed the stairs to the terrace…..

Except the staircase lights, the terrace lights were all off…. The moonlight was bright enough both could see each other……

She left his hand, she opened the door of the terrace slowly….. And walked in….. She turned back and looked at him with the same angry face…… The stranger closed the terrace door…….

The stranger walked close to Jaya, put his hands on her shoulders and said…… Why are you angry dear…?

Jaya: I am not angry……, I am scared….…., if any one sees you with me here at this time, my life is over…., You don’t understand….. It’s all a joke for you…..

Stranger: Jaya darling… I told you I managed everything…..,

Jaya: What did you tell the security guard….? And who gave you this uniform?

Stranger: See this ….. The stranger showed her a badge……  It was a badge of a security guard……

Jaya: What is this?

The security at my house is from the same agency as your apartment……, My second house security is on leave for the past 2 days, that’s when this idea flashed……I borrowed the badge from the security guard of my house …. Came here and told the guard of your apartment that the duties were changed….., and sent him…… to my other house He will come back only in the morning…… I will leave before that……

Jaya: You have two houses…..?

Stranger: Yes Dear…… but no one stays there…… My family is in the village….

Jaya: And what did you tell guard of your first house, you are doing all this for a woman ……? And what if he finds out?

Stranger: Why will I tell him anything? He does not even know I am here or at home…… I told him, I need to go to school to spy on someone and I will need his badge…… that’s all….. And this security will never ask anyone…… This is very common for them…..

Jaya: So much planning so soon….. I can’t believe this……

Stranger: I know you won’t believe me……..? I did all this only for you darling…… I did all this for you only….

Jaya: That’s true…. I still don’t know you fully, your family, nothing….. Except your name……, but…… I….. I…. still trust you….

Stranger: Tomorrow you will get to know the real me, till then I am sure you will not believe me…..

Jaya: You really the chairman of our school…..?

Stranger: You will not believe me now…. see the letter and meet me tomorrow, and then decide…..

Jaya: No…. No…. I believe you; it’s the school letterhead….. But am I really joining that other school you mentioned….? Or it is something else…..?

Stranger: Darling, I will tell you everything tomorrow….. Now, if your questions and doubts are over….. Can we do what we have come for……

Jaya: Shameless you are…..I am in so much tension and risk, and you are thinking of that……

Stranger: Yes, you are so lovely, so sexy and tempting I can’t wait to touch you

Jaya: Do what you came to do then….

The stranger moved forward to embrace her in his arms…. Just 24 hrs more darling, I will make all your tensions, worries, fears, and most important, your shame go away……, I will make you so shameless, you will stop wearing clothes…… he said…..

Jaya: Then how will I come to school without clothes if you make me stop wearing clothes…..? Do you want me to come to school without clothes? (She laughed)

Stranger: I mean, I will make you so shameless, you will start wearing modern clothes that will show your body and you will agree to remove your clothes anywhere…. before anyone…… You will not feel shy anymore…..

Jaya: Very funny….. Before anyone else also…….?

The stranger bent forward and tried to kiss Jaya….. She moved her head aside…. No answer me first……. Anyone else also…… And asked again……

Stranger: Why you want to pleasure me alone….., there are so many who will lust for you….. You can enjoy with all of them….. Only then you will get bored in a few months….. Else you will never get bored of my dick…. You will always keep wanting more….

The stranger again kissed her on the lips…… she also responded…… She did not ask anything more…….

The last lines from the stranger convinced her that she would get bored and return back to her normal life after all this…..

She thought, apart from my husband, I have been tasted by the stranger and today afternoon a 3rd man (A Young boy, my own student….), and who knows who else and how many more….. She thought very well enjoy all, get bored and return back to normal…..

The stranger parted his lips…… ummmm juicy lips…… he said….. You ready for more…..

Jaya nodded her head asking the stranger to proceed……. The stranger caught her pallu, removed it and kept it in his hands but put it back…..

Stranger: I am not going to do anything….., I want to you continue what we stopped half way on the video call…..

Jaya looked at him with surprised eyes….. The stranger was asking her to strip her clothes live before him herself and get ready to get fucked……

Jaya shook her head and put her head down in shame….. I told you, I am with you now, do what you want…….

Stranger: No, you do it or I will leave…., the stranger turned back as if leaving…..

Jaya hugged him from behind….. plssss understand, I….. pls….. You do what you want, I will not stop you…. make me shameless ….. I will do everything you tell me…..

He tried to separate her hands from his waist…… and tried to walk……

Jaya: No..... No, Wait....., I will do it, but please don't turn.....

Stranger: Ok…..

Jaya took a deep breath and undid her pallu….. She removed the knot of her saree on her waist and removed her whole saree….. She bunched up the saree and kept it aside…..

She looked up at the stranger….. To see if he was watching…… He was not….. He still had his face turned towards the wall…. he was a real gentleman….. Jaya felt,

She quickly undid her blouse and petticoat…… she had not worn the bra in a hurry…., she was just in her panties…… She slowly walked up to the stranger and hugged him from behind……

Stranger: Can I turn back……? He asked satirically…..

Jaya: Hmmmmm……

Stranger: I will see you nude then….. Are you OK…..

Jaya caught his hand and turned him towards her….. She put her head down in shame…..

The stranger turned back…… and lifted her chin….. She had her eyes closed….., he kissed her on her lips ….. Jaya also was fully in the mood now….. She kissed him back, both smooched for over 5 mins….

The stranger rubbed his hand all over her bare back….. Pressed her ass …….

Ahhhh….. plss…..not so hard…… Jaya whispered in his ears…..

Stranger: ok darling….. I will press your boobs hard then….?

Jaya: slowly plsss ……

Stranger: Slowly what…..?

Jaya caught his hand and placed it over her boobs….. she was opening up slowly slowly….. slowly plsss….. she said

The stranger started to maul her boobs slowly….. and was kissing her neck…..

Ummmmm…….. Jaya started to moun…. The stranger bent down and took on her boobs and started to suck it while he continued to maul the other boob……. Jaya pressed his head on her boobs indicating him to suck her more…..

He alternated between both her boobs….. and went down to lick her navel…… Jaya was already exited and his tongue was doing more magic exiting her even more….

Jaya was caressing his hair…… and that was inciting him more….. he sucked her navel even more……,

The stranger bent down even more now….. he started to sniff her pussy over her panties……

Ummmm your pussy smells lovely when its wet….., he licked her pussy over her panty….

Jaya squirmed with ecstasy…. She found it difficult to stand….. she sat down on her knees…… The stranger and Jaya both were face to face….. Jaya slowly opened her eyes….. This was the first time she had opened her eyes when she was in the process of love making…..

She had never opened her eyes even when her she made out with her husband…..

Stranger: Wow…..! your eyes are so beautiful….. saying that he kissed her lips again…..

He made her lie down on the terrace floor and continued to kiss her neck…… He fingered her pussy….. she was moaning….. the stranger rubbed her pussy even more vigorously….. Jaya was close to Cumming…..

Sensing that Jaya was close to her orgasm, he slowed down….. but still kept rubbing her pussy…. He felt, Jaya is too shy to ask him to continue to rub her pussy fast……

Jaya held his hand and tried to rub her pussy fast….. She blurted…. Plsssss…… faster…. Plsss…. I am abooooout to…….. The stranger would not speed up….. Jaya was getting restless…..

Stranger: Relax darling…. Relax….. I will give you full pleasure……. Relax….

The stranger got up and undressed himself….. he was just in his underwear….. He hugged her again….. Jaya struggled to control her excitement she just couldn’t resist the touch of another man’s bare body brushing against her…. her bare body was touching a 3rd man’s body

The stranger was sure she was enjoying it but knew that she was still nervous…… her entire body was trembling with excitement and she felt goose bumps all over her body. Her body was in control of the stranger….

He again started sucking her boobs and caressing it with wonderful movements of his tongue around it. While sucking he put his hand on another breast and started caressing and pinching her nipples very gently with his thumb and forefinger.

Raise your hands…… the stranger said…..

Jaya did just that….. She knew for sure he will want to lick her armpits…… the stranger nosedived into her armpits…. And started to kiss it lick it…..

Ummmm……. Your sweet smell is so lovely……. I could lick them all day…..

Jaya remembered Mani saying exactly the same in the evening at home….. she wondered what’s so fascinating about armpits……

The stranger licked both her armpits…… Jaya was waiting for an orgasm….. The stranger would just not give it her….. He wanted her to submit herself to him completely….. Talk dirty to him…..,

Jaya: Ohhhh…!!!! Why are you teasing me? She whispered….. Stop it pls…….

Stranger: Oooo…… I like your armpits so much……, they are so tasty….., your husband never told you this…..

Jaya: Never…. He never did anything like this…… he had not even kissed me for so much time…..

Stranger: What a pity….., don’t worry darling, I will give you all the pleasure you have been missing….. You ready….

Jaya: Hmmmm…… ready…..

He dived back to lick her armpits and moved to her neck and was kissing it…. Jaya lay there moaning and letting the stranger do anything with her body….. she had already been fucked by a second man and here she was lying next to the third man…….

Stranger: Take off your panties….

Jaya was in no position to deny…. She slid her hands through the elastic of her panty and pulled it down…… she used her legs to remove the panty off her body completely…..  She now lay there fully nude…..

Jaya’s pussy had become so wet and slippery. The stranger glided his finger smoothly inside her pussy to some distance and stopped….. He continued the same a few more times….

Jaya: Plsss….. I can’t control….. plsss….. let me……. (She was still shying to say the word cum….)

The stranger was leaving no chance to tease her and get to submit herself fully…… The stranger gave a deaf ear to her pleads…. He continued to tease her…..

Jaya could feel the stranger’s manhood touching her thighs…. She was desperately fighting with herself not to hold it in her hands…. She was sure if this continued; she would give up her shame really and grab the stranger’s dick

She was feeling warm and soft lips on my left nipple. While he was sucking it, his naughty tongue was caressing it with amazing movements. It was feeling very nice. Then he moved his mouth to another nipple and repeated the same process.

He was doing everything but not allowing her to cum….. Jaya was struggling to control her urges to hold his dick…… he continued to kiss her, suck her boobs, move down to her navel and lick…., he kissed her thighs…..

Occasionally he would take his tongue close to her pussy give it a couple of licks and back off…..

Jaya: Plsss….. I can’t control….. plsss….. Let me……. Cu…….. plsss…… ahhaaaaa….. plsss…..

Stranger: I know you want it Jaya, just say it……

Ummmm……plsss….. You are soooo bad…. Plsss….. I…….I…… wiiiiiill doooo aaannythiiiiingggg yyyyouuuu ssssaaayyyyy aaaaahhhhhhaaaahhh…… from tomorrrrrowwww….. plssss

Jaya pulled him closer, her boobs were crushed in his chest…… she was really getting too impatient to release her juices….. The stranger took her hand and kept it on his dick, Jaya felt the hardness of it….. She automatically started to stroke his dick above his underwear……. She wanted inside her pussy……, as much as she wanted to have it in her…. She was too shy to ask him the same……

The stranger was busy in licking and sucking her….. He was just not allowing her cum or making any attempt to make her cum…..

Her desperation was increasing every second….. She felt like as if she would shout any second forgetting her shyness and shame….

Stranger: I will let you cum only if you say it…..

She closed her eyes tightly and finally Jaya said it…. Plsss….. let meeeee cum…… plssssss……. and hid her face……

Stranger: That’s like my darling…… that was the first step….., now I will make you cum so hard….., you will beg for more…. You ready…..

Jaya: plsss….. don’t teaseeee me moooreeee….. do it pls…….

The stranger gave a lick on her bare pussy……, it hit her like an electric shock…., Jaya caressed his hair and tried to push his head deep towards her pussy….., the wait was getting unbearable for Jaya……

You are so wet darling….., looks like you have a fountain flowing from here…… saying that the stranger continued to lick her pussy….. Jaya was in no mood to counter his crude description of her wet pussy…..

yessssssssssssss ahhhhh shhhhh yessss yessss  her pussy juices started to flow in his hands. She felt the orgasm and shouted……. He finger fucked her for 1 min till her orgasm subsided…… Her breathing was the heaviest….. Her boobs were moving up and down….., she was sweating profusely……

He slowly released her…… allowing her to relax….. She fell on the other side still breathing heavily….. She wiped the excess sweat over her forehead….. After a couple of mins, her breathing normalised…..

She opened her eyes and looked at the stranger….. The stranger was looking at her…., How was it Jaya he asked…..

She looked at him angrily, but her eyes were filled with lust, she wanted to the stranger to ride her and give her another hard orgasm….. Jaya was still lying on her back, the stranger slowly caressed her breasts he slowly spread her legs, his fingers traveled right up to her groin…….

Jaya: You are so bad….. Finally you made me say it….. Saying that she smiled….

The stranger also smiled and kissed her lips….., first step towards making you shameless passed…. he said….,

Jaya: Oh….. So what is the next step?

The stranger got up and stood before her….. He removed his underwear….., his hard dick sprang up……. The stranger’s dick was equally big and thick like Mani’s Dick…… The stranger bent down, caught Jaya’s hands and made her sit…… the smell of his dick hit her nostrils…… she understood the stranger what the stranger wants……

Jaya’s mouth watered to see his beautiful cock spring free, already hard and glistening with precum…… She remembered how Mani made her suck his dick; she did not hesitate, opened her mouth and took part of the dick in her mouth….. And started to suck….

Stranger: Oh…. Wow Jaya, did you suck your husband’s dick also like this?

Jaya was shocked for a second….. She immediately nodded her head said no…., she had never sucked any dick even her husbands, the first ever dick she tasted was of Mani in the afternoon….. And this was her second dick….. The same day….. She did not want to tell the stranger that she sucked Mani’s dick in the afternoon…..

Stranger: That’s wonderful…… my dick is the first you are sucking….. I am so lucky….. These are the best lips on my dick……

Jaya was feeling sad, she was cheating the stranger, his dick was the second she was sucking, and not the first….. Jaya thought, I am feeling sad for cheating this stranger, and not my husband….. But she immediately ignored her thoughts and continued to suck the stranger’s dick……

She rolled her tongue over his dick……. He held her head and tried to push it so that she could take his dick deeper……. She could only take a couple of more inches, a little more and she would choke…… The stranger did not push it further….. He was cherishing every moment of Jaya sucking his dick…..

A couple of mins of sucking……

Enough Jaya, now lie down….. the stranger said….

Jaya left his dick and lied down….. she was ready for the next step….., The stranger sat down, and placed his dick over her pussy and started to rub……

He rubbed his dick over her pussy but was making no attempt to put it inside….. UMmmmm…ooohh Jaya was moaning……. she started pushing her hips as if inviting the stranger to push his dick all the way inside her pussy…… but the stranger was too cunning….. he was waiting for Jaya to saw those magical words……

Jaya: You are again teasing me…..

Stranger: Am doing what I want…. You only said,

Jaya: Very funny, morning you said you did only 10%, now you came to so 100% but you are only teasing me….. You are too bad….

He bent down and kissed her on her lips…. He moved his lips to her ears and said….. then say it darling, what you want me to do……

Jaya: Put it inside…… she said and turned her face to the side…..

Stranger: What and where?

Jaya to a deep breath and caught his dick and slid it over her pussy….. this and here….. Jaya was too embarrassed to say it but the stranger and her pussy both were demanding her to become shameless……

Stranger: Are you sure…..

Jaya: Plsss….. just do it……

The stranger laughed….. here I come darling….. saying that he gave a slight push inside her pussy…… he lifted her legs to accommodate his dick…… her pussy was already wet and was ready to be fucked

His began to push his dick in her pussy….. he was slow to begin with and then increased his pace. Jaya was having the sex of her life and soon reached a thundering orgasm….. The stranger continued to pump her hard and fast……

mmmm... aaaahhh aaahhh... aaahhh... ooohhh... mmmm

Enjoying it darling? The stranger asked …….. aaahhhh... it feeels grest... aaaahhh…. ah... ah... ahh... plssss do more……

A couple of more strokes and he came in her pussy…… He slowly removed his dick from her and lay beside her….. both were breathing heavily……

You are a darling. You know. The stranger said…… He kissed her back and both stayed locked in the lovers embrace for about ten minutes.

Jaya: What is the time?

Stranger: Its 2 AM……

Jaya tried to get up…. But she could not...... her body was paining……, Help me please she asked the stranger….. The stranger got up and lifted Jaya….. Jaya wore her clothes one by one and so did the stranger……,

OK then Jaya, I will leave now….., I have to resume my duty, I am here till 6 in the morning, if you feel, you can come once again.....

Jaya: Shameless…….. she said and hugged him….. Thank you, for all you are doing for me….. Thank you….. She said, she had drops of tears in her eyes…..

Stranger: Anything for your Jaya, ……. See you tomorrow morning, saying that he left

Jaya slowly made way into her house, went in her room and slept…. She was extremely satisfied, but also was feeling sad for the stranger, he is such a rich man, and for her he will be sleeping in the security guard’s room, no amenities….. I will do anything for him to make him happy from tomorrow……. She said to herself…..

Thinking that she dozed off to sleep…..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the stranger really the chairman of the school…..?

Will Jaya have a final round with Mani before her trip with the stranger.....?

What plans the stranger has made during the trip…..?

All This and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls, keep your pussies wet….. enjoy…..

While You Wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 23-07-2021, 11:37 AM