Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thanks for such a lengthly update but I too somewhere agree with "The Last Samurai" and found it disappointing learning about how it all went on the Lunch day.The whole incident makes us feel as if we are again back to the square one to the stage where it all began between Desai and Meera. Again the same questions arise for Krish and for us readers which he always wanted the answers for that what actually happened at the Lunch.I think the question "Could he have stopped Meera from taking that step?"  will always torment krish and us readers as well.
                     It would have been much much better and exciting as well if everything would have happened Live in front of Krish where he could  be a part of the Lunch and could be present somewhere around Meera because its always exciting when everything is happening right in front of you.If this all was happening right in front of Krish and us, then impact would have been different.Also, the most important and the burning question that could Krish have done something and stopped it by intervening if was there would keep on haunting Krish forever and if Krish by any chance  would have let it happen then we couldn't have accused just Meera for it and it would have been a mutual decision from them and Krish also simply wouldn't blame Meera ever. 
Now since, we all know the ending of the LUNCH and its just the details part which is left to be revealed makes it somewhat boring because what may ever have happened during Lunch which made Meera to take such a decision without asking krish, We readers would always know in our mind that Meera would finally give in when the Lunch ends. This thing we can't remove from our minds when we get the details which actually kills excitement as per my understanding.
Now again Krish would totally depend on Meera to get the details which even won't be possible for her to verbatim the exact and even if she revealed it all, it would be hard for Krish to believe it 100%. He surely can't go to Desai as he would again start bragging and it would even come on his self respect.(May be there is a chance that  Krish had again hidden the recorder in Meera's bag which could help him extract the details of that day.) Alas , only If Krish would have been there, he could have listened to their exact conversation and even tried to see them visually that hat kind of expression Meera is giving to Desai. It would would have been a treat to us at least.

I Honestly hope that the Meera did not submit herself to Desai and had sex with him just because she thought Desai after this lunch will again start asking for money and will somehow blackmail them and hurt Krish by any means OR she in her mind wanted to end this Desai episode for good by giving into his needs as she thought what difference would it make as she already had sex with him before. If this turns out to be the reason for Meera then it would simply flop the story and would be highly disappointing because we would feel Meera did it against her will and just to end Desai's torments. But if it turns out  the opposite that Money or blackmail was not the reason and Desai actually was able to seduce and break Meera's resolve who even came prepared, then it would be something to look forward to.

And That is why I humbly request dear Author that please don't involve blackmailing/harassment/fear or oppression of Meera which made her have sex with Desai.This would kill the essence & excitement of this story.( Although I know Author won't differ from his plot but still its a request)

I loved the fact that Krish for a change came clean and spilled the beans regrading Desai's plan or the money involved. Even the blowjob part has been revealed, so there stands no change for Desai to again Manipulate Meera against Krish during lunch that it's again Krish who too wants her to have sex.It is now very much clear to Meera that Krish doesn't want her to do it and moreover hatred towards Desai has returned for Meera when  she learnt about the money offered by Desai which made her call him disgusting. She turned so confident after looking at Krish scared face that she even did not allow Krish to follow her and made him believe that it just a lunch but nevertheless still things happened which they did not expect and which in turn makes it more exciting that how come a strong personality like Meera who was already feeling disgusted with Desai got seduced the same day on Lunch when she was so clear that its just lunch she is going for and that too in a public restaurant. ( I am calling her strong personality because we have seen Meera getting engaged with any guy only and only when she feels Krish wants it and this was the only reason she gave blowjob to Desai as Desai made her believe its krish who wants it but is not able to confess it to her otherwise she never allowed Desai to go physical with her. May it be Das, the guy in Train, the guy in Goa or any one. She always proceeds when she knows krish somewhere wants it and it won't affect him. May be this is the exciting point for her as well that krish is enjoying it and which in turn turns her on.). But here its clear that Krish had said clear No for Desai. So lets see how it all happened which made Meera break Krish's trust.

Some readers here saying that Meera is involved with Desai and they both must have planned this out. I strongly oppose this and there stands not a single chance that Meera would fall that low. Meera's Lust can never overpower the love she posses for Krish. Even 1000 Desai can't make her lust win. 
And if this really happened then it would simply show that this story of 3 sequels ,their relationship and love was a lie as author has always portrayed their relationship as the one which we actually long for in real life. Anyway  I can bet Meera could never plot this against Krish and was never a part of Desai's plan.

I also feel Desai should not change his behaviour towards Krish even he won and should still try to maintain the same friendly relationship by not degrading him if he doesn't want to end it. He should show Krish that he is highly indebt of him that he allowed Meera to have lunch with him.This will make Krish to feel better in some way at least.
I said this because I some where feel that this was not the last meet between Meera and Desai and there could be more chances for Desai to meet her as this was not a mutual decision of Meera and Krish and he may try to take another chance and utilise it. May be in another meet Krish could get to see the happenings live which would finally calm down his curiosity and answee all his questions.
[+] 2 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 23-08-2021, 09:06 PM