Thriller Innocent Village girl stuck in USA
She would have slept even more had Travis not started shaking her awake. She looked at the time. It was almost 2 pm. The semen had actually dried up in her inner thighs. They must have slept for at least 3 hours. She immediately rushed to the bedroom and wrapped the nightie around her.

"Do you have anything to eat?" bellowed Travis from the living room. Meghna rushed to where he was as she had to usher him out before Prasad returned home.

"We have only sambar and rice," she said.

"What the f*ck is that?" asked Travis.

She took him to the kitchen and showed the orangish brown liquid with some vegetables floating around. Travis made a squeamish expression on his face .

"I ain't eating no curry," he said, "I'd rather eat something outside."

He came back to the living room and started getting dressed. Meghna heaved a sigh of relief as he finally had decided to leave. He went to the door but turned back.

"I had a good time, and I know from your moans that you had a good time. However you are welcome to complain to the cops if you want. But that means your husband will know everything we did." He grinned like a shark when he said that, "I know in Sharia law, the women are always blamed in such cases."

This statement hit Meghna hard. Not only did this man bang her for the past 3 hours, he was also confident that she wouldn't complain and now is mocking her directly to her face. But what in the hell was Sharia law?

Travis removed the chair which he had used to block her escape and almost unlocked the bolt and stopped suddenly.

"What the f*ck!" he shouted and came towards Meghna.

"Please no," begged Meghna "My husband will come home soon."

"Then let's have a quickie," said Travis and pulled her hand. She tried to wriggle out of it.

"Stop resisting now," he said, "Just one last fuck before I leave for Florida. Do you want your husband to come home to find you riding my black cock?"

Meghna felt deflated, but a little excited. She understood that she could not reason or negotiate with this man. It was probably best she just agreed to his demand and stopped resisting. He swung her around and made her bend down and put her arms on the couch. He dropped his pants and positioned himself behind her. He made her pull her buttocks apart. He gave each one a tight slap making her wince in pain.He spit on his hands and lubricated his cock.
[Image: tumblr_n9g6gvthns1tzhu76o8_400.gif]
He pushed all of his cock into her pussy in one go, resulting in a loud scream from Meghna. He then slapped her ass as he kept ramming inside her. Meghna was crying in pain as he kept slamming into her as fast as he could, all the time slapping her ass. He used his left hand to pull her hair, while his right hand kept slapping her ass cheeks until they became red with his marks.
[Image: HatefulGiantAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif]
She was having a tough time holding her composure. . Meghna felt embarrassed because she was actually enjoying this pain along with the pleasure.
[Image: tumblr_nbt56ryw981tzhu76o4_400.gif]
Travis then lifted her leg and repositioned her so that he was holding one of her legs and was going into her pussy at a slant. Meghna used an elbow to support her body as she held Travis' hand using her other hand. She noticed that she could see her reflection in the mirror and became red.

She could see this enormous brute holding her nonchalantly and fucking her. His thick black cock was going in and out. Her breasts were shaking around like jelly. But she couldn't stop looking at it. Travis too realized that and he pulled her face around to give her a kiss. She responded well this time and they kept kissing until she finally climaxed. He too didn't take much time and he shot his final load. It was much less this time and then he abruptly pulled out of her.

Meghna fell on the floor and a stream of semen seeped out of her pussy,forming a small shiny pool. In the corner of her eye, she saw Travis lift up and button his pants. He opened the door and left without saying a single word nor did he even glance back at her.
[+] 3 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-08-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by madiha.agarwal - 20-08-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 26-08-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 28-08-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 29-08-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 31-08-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-09-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by Mampi - 25-09-2023, 09:13 PM