Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Outdoor peeing by ladies of all classes used to be quite common during my time in India growing up in the 70s and early 80s. Standing pee up north was rare though and usually it would be older women or women from rural areas or lower social backgrounds so I had basically no interest in it. All the pee up north was invariably a conventional squat with the saree pulled over the ass giving a nice show and peeing away.
All that changed when I visited south India. It was sort of revelation for me there as I found the attitude for peeing outdoor by females to be far more mature than in north. It was handled as a call of nature and there was never any sort of hesitation on part of the ladies to find a spot and release. What was quite fascinating to see was how many peed in a standing position, a rarity up north.
My first nice surprise came when the bus I was traveling in pulled over to the side of the highway after traveling for a while. I realized it was the customary pee break but my interest here was how the ladies handled it. These were mostly young middle-class ladies traveling in the bus all dressed in typical south Indian style dhoti type sarees. As they disembarked the bus, I kept my eyes focused on the ladies to see how they handle it all. In north highway pee for ladies usually meant getting off the bus and moving to the rear and then go down the side of the road and squat or do it behind the bus. In fact, behind the bus was the most preferred there.

As I observed the ladies getting down from the bus some were grabbing at their crotches no doubt, they were desperate to relieve themselves after the long ride. The ladies all walked to the side of the bus and went a bit deeper on the grassy areas. They were all lined up next to each other as I saw them arranging their sarees as they chatted among themselves. The arrangement of the dhoti style sarees was in itself a show as they unfolded the layers dbangd around and tucked. They patiently unfolded their sarees and arranged them and by this time I was expecting a typical saree raise and this is where I was in for a pleasant surprise. Instead of raising their sarees up from back and squat down to pee as expected they remained standing while they leaned forward. I noticed their legs were parted and the saree was raised up to their knees. Slowly streams of pee began to emerge from between their legs landing on the grass below. The streams started weak or in drips and soon turned to steady strong ones while some had a firehose running between their legs. I gradually noticed all of them had mini pools forming under them on the grass below as they emptied their bladders. The one who was doing the crotch grab and looking desperate was the only one who had decided to squat among the others. She had her saree covering her rear as her butt was close to the ground. I had a brief flash of her dark brown buttcheeks as she adjusted herself during mid pee.

The show continued as the pee began to taper off on the women who were standing and peeing. The stream between their legs now took a different nature compared to how it had started. The pee stream would abruptly stop and start while on others it had reduced to trickle or drips undoubtedly from their dense wet hair between their legs. I saw one of the women peed in short spurts that finally ended with one last strong spray before it finally ended with drips falling between her legs. Most of the women remained standing there for a while with their legs spread obviously drip drying their wet pussies. as they continued with their conversation. After a while the other women had finished up as I saw them fold their saree back as they got ready to board the bus but one of them, an attractive young lady who remained standing in the same position when she had started her pee. I saw one of the ladies who had finished peeing waited for her as I noticed a thin weak stream emerge from between the woman's legs. The woman meanwhile focused between her legs as her weak stream soon turned to a pencil thin steady flow.
Suddenly her pee turned to a gusher that spurted out between her legs. She leaned forward to look between her legs while the woman next to her took a look at her backside. I then saw her talk to the peeing woman who quickly readjusted her saree from rear while she gave her a helpless grin. 
Now another angle to this wonderful sighting opened up for me. Since I mentioned the lady had raised her saree up to her lower portion of her ass. Since she was leaning all the way forward what this essentially did was to expose her pubic region even though her ass still was technically covered by her saree. It was covered in dense curly pubic hair that was wet in pee and I could make out her big fat pussy lips covered in pussy hair as pee gushed out from the slit in a furious rush. Her pee then suddenly stopped just as abruptly it had started. She remained bent over letting the pee drip down, her pussy was on show as it ended up in jet black wrinkled anus that contrasted with her light skinned buttocks. I noticed pee had run down her big round ass cheeks down her thighs and that would make for a very uncomfortable bus journey for her as she folded her saree back and tucked it between her legs. I am positive that the saree along absorbed some of the wetness from between her legs. All the women returned to the bus and resumed the journey after emptying their bladders totally oblivious of the great show they gave for those who enjoy this kind of views.

I have some more fantastic pee sightings from my trip down south that I recall but I will continue with that after I see the response I get to this anecdote.
[+] 1 user Likes vpw65's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by vpw65 - 19-08-2021, 07:48 AM