Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
play with kavitha 54.28
I continued fucking in slow motion , it was giving maximum pleasure . moving in wet
tunnel without any friction , but pussy was tight enough to hold my cock firm . I wanted to
give her maximum pleasure as I was not sure whether I will be able to fuck her in near
future because of fear of her brother .
I placed my both hands beside her chest and started fucking with bit higher speed . she had
folded her thighs and my knee was beside her both side touching her waist and thighs . this
friction of our bodies was making both of us shiver with excitement . her hands were
caressing my face and body , she wanted to hug me tight but it was not possible the way I
was kneeling , but she made herself comfortable with caressing my face and back .
I went on fucking her with increased speed . my tool was moving faster in her wet tunnel . I
kept pumping , taking to her couple of orgasm till I was near to cum . she sensed it asked
me not to load her pussy as she wants to taste my cum . I said yes and was fucking her
faster and when I was on verge of cumming , I pulled my tool from her love box and sat on
her chest crushing her both tits beneath my butt .
She raised her head to take my ready shaft and took it between her lips and started sucking
like lolly pop . within few strokes I released my juice in her waiting mouth . I groaned an let first jet spray her tonsils and washing them .
 discussion with karan 55.1
I was filling my cum in her waiting mouth , she drank every drop without
wasting a bit . she savored cum as if a sweet dish . she was sucking my cock as if
milking cow . by the time last drop came and when nothing was left inside , both
of us were totally spent . we lay in each others arm for few minutes , even
without stirring . after both of us recovered she gave nice smooch . she said bro I
am hungry , do you have any thing to eat . thanks god I had stuffed enough in
refrigerator . I got up and broght some snacks and cold drinks . we had mouthful
of snacks , she was still in playing mood , she took a biscuit kept in her mouth
and offered me to eat from that . we ate one bite from each end , when it was
finished we smooched or kissed lips , then took another piece . we finished
snacks and cold drinks playing with each other . it took some time to reenergize .
then wore dresses and I dropped at her friends place . she said she would call
karan to pick her up .
 discussion with karan 55.2
Next day early in the morning , I received call from karan . he said he wants to
talk to me . I asked him to come to shop , there itself we can talk . I was worried
about the matter he wanted to discuss with me . there was shiver in my voice but
some how managed not to exhibit it . he said he cant come to shop and want to
meet me as early as possible . this increased my blood pressure , but I had to face
whatever the consequence comes . I asked him to come home right now , he said
he wants to meet at some lonely place . now I was cock sure , he wants to fire me
or fight with me for all misdeeds with his sister . I made my mind firm , [ I had to
] I asked him to come guest house , he knew location . I gave him time of
meeting .
by the time I reached there he was already waiting for me . this was sign of
urgency he wanted to meet me . without bothering much I took him inside and
locked . I took cigarette just to take some time . he was also struggling for words
. I offered him one , he didn’t accept on first but later he took and light . after few
puffs , he might have gathered courage and proper words to speak .
when I wanted to open his mouth my cell rang , I attend call and by the time I
finished call our cigarettes came to end . then again when he was above to open
his mouth I inquired him some non sense things . it was just to disturb him
mentally so that force of words are lost , and he should cool down .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:23 PM