Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
play with kavitha 54.24
Oh bro we spent lots of time in talking , see this thing of yours is back to sleep . I will awake
him , she started showering kisses on my sleeping penis . it didn’t take much time to get
aroused , it started throbbing in her mouth .
She too was ready for a good fuck , her tension had gone and she looked as fresh as
morning flower . I turned around on her to make 69 , still keeping my cock in her mouth . I
love took her petals in my lips and started sucking them one after other . she was enjoying
sucking my hard cock as she had not eaten my cock leisurely since long .
I asked her shall we start fucking , she said not yet if you are not in hurry . I want to suck
your meat to hearts content , in the mean while I want you eat my dripping pussy . so no
need to hurry , I too had told malathi aunt that I would be late to come back . so no need to
attend shop also . I had all the time in world to enjoy with this pretty girl . I widened her
pussy lips and licked interior . it was moist and smooth and inviting too . as I touched it
with tip of my tongue , she cooed , she left my cock and wanted to see what I was doing but
not possible as were in 69 . I licked her pussy with long caresses by tip of my tongue . after
few licks she gone back to sucking business again . she was caressing my cock with her
tender fingers , scratched base of the shaft with her long , polished finger nails . she took
my balls in her palms as if weighing . she licked tip of the cock and licked pre-cum oozing .
she took it on tip of tongue and savored taste . she was ebjoying and playing with my cock
as kid found its long lost toy .
 play with kavitha 54.26
we were feasting on each others organs , she was sucking my cock happily as she was
assured by me to find a way of come out of this tensed situation . she wanted to make me
happy , no matter I was always happy with her , but I too had to think of some way out for
this present problem . it is not an easy task . what would karan think of me when he has
found out that I am making with his sis . he will think that I am deceiving their family and
misusing the liberty and trust on me by their parents .
I shook my head to wipe this problem for the time being , I am here to get pleasure from this
girl and in return please her . I concentrated on licking her tight pussy . I knew how to make
her more and more horny . I knew her erogenous areas and started manipulating her to
bring to her climax . it did work now she was jumping with joy and was responding to all
my manipulations . within a minute she started convulsing with an nearing orgasm , being
seasoned with me , she could make out that she is nearing to orgasm . she left sucking hard
dick and lost in her own world .i didn’t mind her leaving my cock , the way I was arousing
and licking her chute , no girl would stand . I sent her on seventh cloud by licking and
fingering it self . she started shaking violently when her release approached . she was
moaning loudly and calling my name several times . she started gushing her juice , spurt
after spurt . she was wetting my face with her love juice .
 play with kavitha 54.26
as soon as she stopped milking I left her and mount in missionary style , I wanted her to
have multiple orgasms . soon inserted my cock and started ramming her . she gestured me to
wait , but my plan was different so continued pounding her to take again on cloud . within
couple of minutes she was on verge of second climax and I was still banging with enough
speed and deep , taking enough care not to hurt but have maximum pleasure .
there after she started having climax and was being screwed continuously . I being taught
this art by few aunts like malathi , sheela , shyamala and eldest shanthala , I had mastered
art of fucking their brain out , without losing momentum and losing self control .
I kept pounding till she lost count of orgasms . when she was totally spent I stopped rigging
and gave way to breath . by now bed sheet was completely soaked in her love juice . I kept
my cock stil buried in her chute and sat in kneeling . when she recovered she tried to smile
at me .
She – oh shree bhayya what an way of fucking , it was just wonderful .
Me – hope you liked it baby .
She – liking ? it was an superb . what did make you so horny . what were you thinking while
fucking . you were fucking as if no tomorrow .
Me – yes I wanted to make you happy and forget not only worries but entire world .
 play with kavitha 54.27
She – so I was , I had lost all the connections to the world and was in heaven physically and
mentally .
Me – that is your bhayya and he will be always like that for any matter .
She – I love you bro , those all your capabilities made me to come so near to you . thanks
for everything bro .
She started moving to get disengaged . I stopped her wait baby let me finish before you
close your business .
She – oh bro sorry I was lost in my own world . come on fuck me till you finish and have
pleasure of your sisters pussy . but one thing you are going to fill my mouth this time , since
long I haven’t tasted your cum .
Me – sure baby .
I started moving slowly in her slick cunt . after countless orgasms her pussy had become
super sensitive . that was giving her maximum pleasure and I knew she will not be able to
with stand my assaults . so I made it a sensual fuck and placed my both hands on her chest
and pressing her nice tits . they had lost hardness after recent release . still they felt nice in
my hands . I was pressing and kneading them to my hearts content . but she asked me to
press slow as she was still cold and her tits had lost hardness . I continued fucking her in
slow rhythm and making it memorable fuck for her . she was moaning with every insertion
and exertion as her tunnel had become super sensitive and was leaking some juice every time , wetting my cock and making it easy to fuck her .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:23 PM