Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
play with kavitha 54.16
me – I cant digest the first thing is your dad is expected transfer , if it is nearby it is ok , but
if transferred to far away place how can we meet again and again .
she – that is there , it will be too tough to live without you in first place and without your
cock is also more important .
me –yes both are significant problems .
she – we can think of dads transfer later but tell me way out at least till then . it becomes
hard if you avoid me . not only for fucking but I cant leave without meeting you often .
me – let us find out some way . I think karan is grown up and he can understand our
situation . he is intelligent and can understand .
she – what do you mean ?.
me – nothing , even if he come to know , then also it won’t be a big problem . he wont tell to
any one .
she – that is not fair no , even if he does not tell any one then also what will he think of us , I
think it is too bad .
me – he loves you a lot and he loves and respects me . in a way you are right , we cant lose
that respect , even if he keeps secret . by the way you didn’t tell me about what I had asked
she – what is that .
 play with kavitha 54.17
me – you sitting on his erect cock .
she – shall I tell a secret , on one condition .
me – you count me in .
she – you should not think bad about either me or him .
me – ok baba I will promise , whatever you want to tell , go ahead . I will never think bad
about either of guys . I love you both .
she – it is an confession , what you thought is partially right . when we were nearing market
with jerk I went backwards , then my ass landed on his cock . mmmmmmmmm he was hard
I think . but I am telling in advance what he thinks about me I am unaware . but so far I
have never thought about him in sexy way . may be he too does not think that way about
me but ……
me – continue what you want to say .
she - he might have seen me rubbing my shapely breasts on your back and got aroused . he
could see it clearly as the seat is back elevated one .
me – that is my point , when I offered to drop you both , probably he didn’t like the idea .
that too when he had to sit last and you prefer to sit in middle , his expression was written
all over his face . but as there was no other option he took last seat . may be you are right he
might have seen your beautiful tits on my back and you were purposefully pressing them on
back , it might have aroused you .
 play with kavitha 54.18
she – it may be right .
me – but in previous couple of occasions , when we ride triple seat , I think I have seen him
hardening as soon as he alighted he turned other way probably to hide his hard on . do you
remember we had been to movies two three months back .
she – yes , I remember . but I didn’t see or feel any thing unusual that day .
me – you took corner seat and I was in middle of you both , he kept glancing at us many
times . that was the reason I kept my hands away most of the time . did press your tits with
elbow rather than using palms .
she – I cant understand where you are leading .
me – I too don’t know but I think he is interested in you .
before she answered I heard horn of my bike , means he is coming , we were lost in talking .
losing track of time . soon I got up started dressing asked her to get up before her bro
reaches . we hurried and by the time he was climbing stairs I made my way to lightening
steps . we both met at stairs , he smiled at me , wait bro I will be back soon . I said ok I
shall wait at waiting room .
kavitha came down within few minutes properly dressed , she was looking perfect except
look of fatigue . within couple of minutes uncle also arrived after his duty .
 play with kavitha 54.19
but karan joined
us after several minutes , he was also freshened . we all discussed about the program
tomorrow and after chalking out program I got up and bid bye to them all . but aunt stopped
me for food , in fact I had to leave but on pressuring of all I had to accept for food . aunt
and kavitha were serving , me uncle and karan sat at dining table . usual conversation was
going on , karan was also participating in conversation but now and then he looked at me .
the way he looked at me was bit different , this is how I felt . kavitha was behaving normal
and aunt was continuously talking on one or other topic , she didn’t forget to accuse her
hubby for not taking active part in domestic matters and only performing government job .
if shree was not here how difficult things would be . see he ordered his labors to attend
many chores tomorrow . you are neither doing nor helping in any way , and not employing
any one to do tasks . I returned to home after bidding bye to all , assuring to come next day early .
next day I went to their place and attend to everything needed for pooja path with couple of
labors . preparation went smooth , those labors were of grate use . after tht guests started
coming , I stood with karan to receive guests . there were not many but pooja and all the
things completed as smooth as expected . by then food was served to guests , I took active
role till finish of everything . at last we all had food . aunt and uncle praised me for the
work and active role . it was time for departure , I asked aunt is there any pending work , she said no . I asked for permission to leave .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:22 PM