Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
play with kavitha 54.12
She was moaning louder this time , she had flown all the caution in wind and was trying to
give back strokes . as she came nearer to second orgasm of the day she was crying louder
and louder to fuck her harder . I went on fucking this time I straightened my body placed
my both hands beside her chest and started fucking her harder . her hands were holding
my face , she was caressing my face . I went on pounding her with all the strength , her
eyes opened wide and her nostrils flared was breathing so hard , me too was breathing fast
due to fast fucking . she could stand no more and all of a sudden she become cool and her
body went limp , but I continued ramming her tight chute . she was cumming so hard her
juice was spraying wetting my balls . when she stopped leaking I too stopped fucking , fell
over her , she hold me tight . after some time she said it was marvelous brother , you
fucked me today after so long but it was worth waiting . still her pussy muscles convulsed
over my hard cock as if milking my rod .
she – I think you are not yet finished .
me – yes janu not yet m need another half an hour to complete this holly fuck .
she – you can continue , I am almost ready . but don’t make it too long .
me – why ?
she – I may not be able to take that long in addition karan can come any time .
me – let him come , what is problem .
 play with kavitha 54.13
she – it wont be good , if he comes , he will check his room and may come here also . so
we should not be in trouble .
me – that is the real problem , I think he has doubt that we are fucking , just to avoid his
suspicious , I am avoiding fucking you .
she – do you think so , what can we do about it ?
me – one thing we should stop fucking , that is the best way .
she – it is too tough , if I had not tasted this blissful game , I could remain off you . but
now after enjoying so much with you , I can’t remain away from you .
me – it is too dangerous , he may come spying on us if he has doubt .
she – what else can we do to continue our relation , I cant bear your departure from my
love life . I am really worried if dad gets transferred , we may not be able to fuck if he is
transferred far away .
me – then get married , your hubby will take care of you .
she – marriage is inevitable , but I don’t want to marry so soon . I have to complete studies
and have many ambition in my life . I need to stand on my own legs and I should have my
own carrier .
me – you are not ready to forgo love and at the same time you don’t want to get married .
this dual mind is difficult .
 play with kavitha 54.14
she – that is why I am asking your suggestion .
me – let me think , give me some time I will come out with some solution .
she started sucking my cock , it was already hard and slick with her cum and my precum .
she made it throbbing with desire to fuck another round . she turned on her knees and
guide my hard tool into her love box . without a word I entered her slowly and started my
business . initially with low speed I started fucking her and later increased speed , I made it
a point to rub her g spot with tip of my cock at both sides of journey while inserting as
well withdrawing , she was getting maximum enjoyment with my fuck . she was resting
on one hand and other she was pressing her own tit . I displaced her hand with mine and
placed her hand on her pussy , she looked back to ask me what for , I asked her to rub on
all the sensitive parts so that fun will be multiplied . she did as I told , her lust doubled and
soon she started moaning loud . I was pressing one tit while I hold her bum for grip and
started ramming her chute . thus she was getting multiple pleasure . I increased speed to
take her to heaven . it was working really nice . within few minutes she was near to her
orgasm , she asked me to pump hard and press her tits harder . I placed my both hands on
each breast and taking their support I started banging her harder and deeper . with few
more jerks she came , this time it was so intense she was spraying her juice , she was
squirting I can say .
 play with kavitha 54.15
I too was near to my own orgasm I wanted to release there itself ,
she must have sensed due to pulsating of my cock , it was twitching in her pussy . she
asked me to stop fucking and moved away leaving my cock high and dry , I was getting
angry for this move , I was on verge of unloading my hot lava but she got disengaged .
bhayya I am not in safe period , and I am not on pills so please excuse me . I didn’t want it
in my pussy so I got away , please cum elsewhere . where do you want it in mouth or ass I
asked . she said my ass is hungry you can fill there . she provide her ass for fuck . I lubed
her ass with my saliva and she handed me some cream , I took a glob of cream and lubed
her as hole . my already slick cock entered her bung hole without much resistance as it
was used to it . I started fucking her ass it was boon to me as I too wanted to fuck her
tight ass , she only offered it to me . I happily fucked her ass for few more minutes and at
last filled her tight ass with my spunk .
we lay happily side by side , both were satisfied with hot fuck , she wanted a short quickie
, but with my plan of sending karan away delayed his arrival and we could enjoy to the
limit . I wanted to have another round at-least but circumstance were not allowing so we
had to be satisfied with whatever we could do in time limit .
she – bhayya did you think any way out for our problem .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:21 PM