Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
play with kavitha 54.8
Me – whether he made you horny or me .
She – what bullshit you are speaking . it was you , how can he make me horny . he is my
brother .
Me – I am also your brother may not be real one but like brother only no . ways you call
me bro in presence of others .
She – don’t compare that with karan .
I had taken her top off and took her to bed , both of us fell on bed and I made her topless
and took her tit in my mouth and other pressed . we spent some time in sucking tits and
pressing , soon she was ready to fuck with wet pussy , before I asked for disrobing she
only took of her bottom and made me nude . she was urging me to start fucking , there
were two reasons , one I don’t finish early , I take too much time for a single fuck and
other was she wanted it to finish before her brother came back .
She – bhayya please start fucking , one thing I am horny and second is that karan may
interrupt so start early and finish early .
Me – don’t worry I will take care of it , at the same time I know why you are so horny .
She – what else we are meeting after months and you made me hot on the way .
Me – yes we made you hot on the way . your brother was poking his dick in the ass and I
was rubbing your tits with my back .
 play with kavitha 54.9
she – what are you speaking shree . how can he do such things to me .
me – don’t say lie , I was observing you , you were pushing your butt backwards . I have
not only sensed it but saw it through rear view mirror .
she – shree it is not like that , I wanted to avoid your touch , as the seat is back elevated he
could see my breasts pressing your back . what I wanted is he should not see mine
touching you . so I was going back but as place was minimum I could not sit upright
leaving space .
me – whatever it is , you were pushing back and you pressed my back with your boobs .
before she replied I went muff driving her pussy . she lost her words and started moaning
with pleasure . in fact there was no need to arouse her as she was dropping already . but I
ad not tasted her pussy for months so I wanted to savor her pussy . I kept on licking and
arousing her more and more . I wanted to make her beg for my cock and hard fuck . so
that her thirst of months is met in single round at the same time I wanted to square up her
teasing . I continued licking her hot and dripping pussy . she could stand no more and
started releasing , she was pushing my head into her pussy stating she is near to her
orgasm . I kept rubbing my face all over her pussy . she released her cum with muffled cry
. she went limp , I didn’t waste any time to arouse her more , I took position between her thighs .
 play with kavitha 54.10
I slowly penetrated her , I knew she will be so tight like virgin as she had not fucked for
months . it took several pushes to reach her depth . now I was completely inside her . I
started moving slowly and was pressing her tits . she raised her legs and placed both legs
on my shoulder . she looked this pose very much or else doggy style . this was good for
me also as our bodies are in contact to the fullest .
I went back to the original conversation a I had seen her pushing her back on her brother’s
groin , I was not sure why she did . may be she wanted to avoid her body contact on mine
in brother’s presence , but I was bit curious . I had never seen her attracted to any other
men , if she wished she could make a queue stand before her to choose , she is so beautiful
girl any one would be ready to sacrifice his life for even on fuck or seeing her nude . she is
most beautiful and college queen , mostly envied by the entire college girls .
Me – you didn’t tell me why you pushed your gaand back on karan’s erect cock .
She – shree what happened to you , why are you making such silly questions , I said he is
my brother .
Me – darling I know that , don’t I know . still I think you were enjoying his fully clothed
cock . you can say openly I don’t have any objection .
 play with kavitha 54.11
She was getting angry and discomfort with my dirty talks about her brother . in fact she
might have never thought dirty about her brother and never expected her brother to have
dirty thought about herself . it is true who will have such thoughts . but sitting with such a
beautiful touching entire front on back of a most adorable girl , whether it is sister or not .
it is very common body chemistry to react this way , unless he is impotent . in case of
kavitha she would make a dead man’s cock erect forget impotent .
me – why should you get disturbed , is it sin to talk truth . what I felt I presented before
you , whether you like it or not is immaterial .
she – no shree it is not truth , you are making me feel bad about what you are talking .
me – ok janu forget for time being and let us concentrate on our fucking . we are fucking
after long time and we should not waste this opportunity .
she – that is what I am saying , but you are unnecessarily disturbing mood .come on fuck
me harder .
I started fucking harder as she was desiring , I dropped that matter and started speaking
dirty to arouse her and bring her back to mood . she also participated in dirty talk with all
the enthusiasm , she had learnt all the kinky words from me . she had bent her knees to
her chest , I was sitting on my knees and pumping her hard . my knees were touching to
her side for full contact of her hot body . I took her one tit in mouth and was sucking her
swollen tit . I was rubbing her nipple with my tongue and biting also .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:21 PM