Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
play with kavitha 54.4
aunt said beta go and get fresh I will prepare
some fruit juice for both of you . I said it is ok , but kavitha said her mom to prepare juice
and after having juice bhayya will take rest in karan’s room till he returns . aunt said it is
good idea and went in kitchen and kavitha slumped on sofa opposite to me . I patted
beside me , but she didn’t comment but stretched her tongue out indicating na na .
within few minutes aunt was back with three glasses of juice , we all had together . aunt
and me discussed next about nest things to take care of . then aunt advised me to have
some rest and we shall discuss later on arrival of uncle at the same time she didn’t forget
to blame uncle for his duty conscience even such time .
I went upstairs , but on the way I looked back at kavitha whether she followed me or not .
she had guessed it when she saw me looking back she again stretched out her tongue in
naughty smile . I had no other choice but go alone . I went to kavitha’s room instead of
karan . after a minute or so I called out aunt for towel . aunt was in kitchen it seems form
there she in turn shout at kavitha , go and give fresh towel to bhayya and you too take
some rest till your kiddo comes . kavitha shout at me to search for towel in cup board , but
aunt started scolding kavitha from kitchen to go and help bhayya . then I heard running
foot steps climbing stairs , she was grumbling some thing .
 play with kavitha 54.5
instead of going to her
brother’s room , probably she was in mood of teasing me and she knew I had called aunt
purposefully so that she should send her daughter as I knew both of rooms and what are
kept where . in advance I had shut door of karan unlocked and her room doors to . when I
heard her steps to her room , I hid behind door , when she entered her room and latched
door to tease me more . but she had least expected to find me in her own room . I
grabbed her from behind , she shout loud with shock as she had never expected to find me
there . aunt shout from downstairs what happened are you all right . nothing aunt as usual
scared with cockroach I replied , I could hear aunt laughing and at last uttered poor scary
girl . don’t know when will you grow aunt continued .
she has grown up a lot in many places , I whispered in kavitha’s ears .
kavitha – hey you leave me , what are you doing here .
me – just waiting for my love to turn up .
she – don’t try to flatter me by calling love .
me – ok I shall call janu if you don’t want me to call love .
she – that is all bull shit . no need to call me any thing and just leave me alone and go to
bro’s room .
me – why my janu is so angry , didn’t come upstairs with me and now too in quarrelling
mood .
 play with kavitha 54.6
she – no quarreling or no fighting , I don’t want to talk to you .
though she was talking all negatives but didn’t make any attempt to get free from me . this
was all false accusation .
me – may I know who my love doll is angry with me .
she – I said na , don’t call me any thing other than my own name , who am I to be angry
with you .
me – sorry dear if I offended you by nay way , I am really sorry . if you tell my fault then
only I will be able to realize it .
she – no need to be sorry . leave me alone . when you cant get time for months for me ,
then what is the use of all this drama .
me – sorry dear I was out of station for pretty long period and after coming back I became
too busy .
she – I can understand , you may be so busy even could not talk to me . do you remember
you didn’t speak much even when I called .
me – sorry dear that time I was driving car and some other people were there , so I could
not talk much and no question of personal matters .
she – so you were with new dame , whom did you trap this time .
me – you know me and you know what you are talking , this one thing I don’t like ( she
was so perfectly right , that day I had gone to movie with those girls ) .
 play with kavitha 54.7
she said sorry yaar I was just teasing you .
I pulled her closer and smooched her , she too quickly responded to my smooch , she took
my tongue into her mouth and started sucking feverishly . this smooch went on for few
minutes . mean while I was pressing hard tits . I tried to pull her top ,she raised her hands
to remove but half way she stopped me remembering some thing . she said not now , this
is not proper time , that rascal can come at any time , we cant risk it now . and broke
smooch too . I was getting disappointed as he was the only danger uncle would not be
back now and aunt wont climb steps due to arthritis .
So I made a plan and asked her to call him on phone and ask him to invite her friends who
are far away , whom they had planned to cal next day . she thought for a while and said
that is the best idea , you have got solutions for every thing , you brain works like
computer . she left me and called her brother , asked him to invite her friends , there was
some argument before he accepted . so another barrier gone and line was clear for at least
another half an hour .
She – you made me horny while riding bike to market , but I was little scared due to
brother .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:20 PM