Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
vaish loses her ass cheryy 53.21
When I felt there was no literal objection I increased speed and pumped her harder . I
withdrew my cock almost half way and sent it in single stroke . this was making her horny
, she almost forgot her pain and was concentrating on the enjoyment she could get from he
butt fuck . after some time for my amazement she started pushing her back , meaning she is
enjoying the fuck . I poured some more oil on my cock to lubricate her ass hole , it made
the entire channel slippery and I was really fucking her now . I too stopped bothering about
pain she may get and went on fucking smoothly . I didn’t want to cause her pain , prema
was still playing with her pussy , despite of first fuck she was enjoying her both holes . I
increased speed to moderate level and was fucking with nice strokes . then she was nearing
to her orgasm so she asked prema to lick her harder and prema cooperated with fast licking
her pussy lips as well clit , she inserted a finger in chute and now both holes were being
fucked , one with finger and other with mighty cock . now vaish was moaning loud and
reached another climax , her entire body convulsed in pleasure . vaish asked me to hold , so
I stayed embedded in no more virgin . prema continued fingering her making her cum more
and more . I could feel gush of vaish spray of cum on my thighs crossing prema’s face .
Her pussy and ass both convulsed with grate orgasm , I could feel her ass hole dilating and
contracting on my hard cock .
 end of excursion with girls
this was some thing nice sensation I was getting from
convulsion of her bung hole . when she stopped cumming she fell on bed disengaging my
cock . I was bit disappointed as I had planned to fill her new hole with my hot lava .
Looking at her condition I decided against and stood with my cock facing ceiling . in fact I
too was near to orgasm but she didn’t provide her for another couple of minutes .
Looking at my cock jumping prema came to my rescue , she understood condition of friend
who is unable to take no more . she pushed vaish aside and came kneeling before me . she
took my hard member and guide to her pussy .
I neede no second invitation , I knew with all the participations prema also must be on high .
so I started banging her . vaish looked at us continuing marathon , she got up though she
was exhausted and started kissing me and later she kissed her friend . I went on fucking
while both girls played with each other . prema was also so excited and she was not going
to last long and me too . within few minutes I fucked prema with all the energy and cum
almost at the same time . I filled my hot semen into prema and both of collapsed on bed .
This was end of excursion with girls .
While coming both girls were just close friends , now they had new binding as both got
fucked same person . prema’s wish was fulfilled of seeing live match and vaish was
satisfied by learning new game .GAME OF LOVE .
She had learnt lot of new things and new feelings and new binding . they had become
southan .
 play with kavitha 54.1
One fine day I received call from sudha aunt mom of kavitha asking me to come for pooja
preparation . I went with my bike as per her given time . they had to perform a pooja next
day so they wanted my assistance . as soon as I reached there was warm welcome from
aunt but with complain that I am not accessible by them and they haven’t seen me since
more than a month , that is true I had not any of them including kavitha since over a
month . now and then karan or kavitha called me over cell and usually ended up in formal
talk . though she desired to meet me it was not possible either me was out of station or
busy .
Aunt called her kids who were on first floor doing something . as soon as aunt announced
that I had come both came running and hugged me together . as usual uncle was not there .
we all sat together and discussed things to be done on guidance of aunt . it was just now
decided and all the things needed to be arranged . aunt asked me to bring few things from
market and I asked both f them to invite people whom had to be invited personally . so we
made list for shopping though aunt volunteered to come along with me I said leave
shopping part to me alone and send her kids for inviting . after tea both of them got ready
and we had to leave me on my bike and they on theirs . but unfortunately his bike was
blown out . so I asked them to come with me and I shall get down near market , they could
proceed from their taking my bike .
 play with kavitha 54.2
I started bike kavitha followed me and last one was karan . as soon as I started moving
kavitha came almost on me due to the seat rear part is elevated . I could feel kavitha’s tits
pressing on my back , I looked back at her , she got for what I was looking backside , she
blushed and tried to move away from as her bro was with her . but she was helpless
though she tried but seat made her bring back to original position . as she understood
situation and it was waste of time trying to sit away from me , she took as advantage and
kept sitting her tits pressed on my back . now and then as if looking at this and that side
she was brushing her hard tits on my back . my touch after big gap was making her
excited , I could feel this by swelling of her tits . she was not wearing any bra , I could feel
her hardening nipples on my back . I too pressed my back on her tits in pretext of saying
some thing to karan . as I am accustomed to hubli city I could take triple seat avoiding all
the security officer points and reached market . all of us got down and talked for a while to set
program . I said them I will do all the shopping and wait here only , in mean while you go
and finish inviting people and soon my shopping is done I will take auto to carry things
with me .
after bidding bye they left , karan was driving and kavitha looked at me and flashed a
flying kiss stealing glance from her bro .
 play with kavitha 54.3
it took hell of a time to do all the shopping right from fruits and flowers and banana leaves
to groceries . many time I thought that if aunt had come she would be of grate help . but
could not do any thing now I alone had to do every thing . by then luckily karan came
back and dropped his sis to me saying he would go to invite his friends . so both together
finished job and called karan saying we are leaving with goods , he said ok and said would
meet at house . took auto and loaded all the things , there was hardly any space left for us
to sit . auto driver sensed it and re arranged and made enough space for us to squeeze in .
kavitha sat first and me at door side . as many things were kept in heap in between us and
driver . I placed my arm over her shoulder and pulled her still closer to me . she was trying
to protest indicating driver . I gave no heed and pulled her and hugged her . gesturing no
one can see as lot of things and banana suckers are placed in between . so she just leaned
on me , pressing her
one tit on my chest . I wanted to give her a smooch , but she was not ready till we moved
out of city into outskirts . I took chance and kissed her . but could not do any thing more
as we reached destination .
maid ca,e and collected things from auto , but I only helped her to unload . aunt said you
alone had to take so much of trouble , where is that rascal who gave all the pains to you
and fly alone roaming around the city with new bike . kavitha reported whom all she had
invited and where her kid brother had gone .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:20 PM