Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
vaishali deflowered 53.07
prema – bhayya when are we leaving from here .
me – smiling at her . why don’t you ask me when are you going to fuck me
before leaving this place . she too laughed
prema - always you think on those terms only .
me – no it is not like that , but I read your mind and told what you wanted to tell me .
she smiled again . she dint comment on the issue . she straight away came to business , she
started kissing me . after we broke kiss I called vaish , she was still sleeping . she woke up
and sat looking at us , she said bhayya you don’t leave me even to sleep . what was
necessary to awake me now .
me – for your own benefit , you were supposed to watch hot actions me with prema .
she then remembered our waiting fuck , she ran to bathroom smiling .
vaish – wait don’t start any thing now , I want to see entire film right from title .
by the time she joined us we were in deep smooch . I was caressing prema’s tits while I
kissed her .
on breaking kiss , prema slid my Bermuda , she wanted to suck my prick . she was hungry
since yesterday night . she didn’t waste any time , she took my almost sleeping cock into
her delicate fingers and played with it , vaish was looking with all the interest . but she
made her nose when prema kissed head of my raising cock .
 vaishali deflowered 53.08
prema sensed it , why are
doing like that , come and join me . vaish came and sat on other side , prema asked her to
feel it . vaish was hesitant but took it and caressed the way prema had caressed . now with
two sets of fingers my cock was throbbing with excitement and it became like flag pole
within no time . prema again kissed knob and moved foreskin back . licked the knob again
this time was open and licked the slit on it , which is really sensitive . vaish again made
face , what are you doing is it not too nasty and seems to be disgusting . prema sais you
don’t know how it tastes , bhayya licked your pussy yesterday and today he licked me .
why didn’t you stop him as disgusting , if it is so he would not have done it . you enjoyed it
till you released your juice in his mouth , now you are saying it is disgusting . now don’t
tell me that you have not seen some one sucking in blue films .
vaishali – I have seldom seen blue films , only with you I have watched . in fact I don’t like
much . yes I have seen sucking but that in those fake movies .
prema – what kind of a fool you are . they don’t show fake ok , you cant comment without
doing it . first you suck him then pass your comment . she is an idiot said looking at me
me – why are arguing with her , she will do it if she likes , when she does not like at all ,
you should never force her . come on suck it and make it ready for the game I told to prema .
prema – yes bro I am going to suck it and I will not part it any one , not even to her .
 vaishali deflowered 53.09
she started sucking my cock and she was enjoying as ever .
after sucking for some time , she said she is ready for real fuck , I didn’t waste any time ,
she lay on her back spreading her thighs . I took position between her thighs , my ever
ready cock was ready again to travel into tight canal of prema . she took hold of my cock
and guide it to her dripping hole . within few strokes I filled her tight hole with my slim and
long erect cock .
we neglected existence of vaish and started fucking and sucking her tits . we were
engrossed in our fuck , we didn’t even notice vaish disrobing herself and lay beside prema .
she started caressing prema’s tits and my buttock with each hand . prema neither welcomed
her caress nor denied . I continued my fucking saga , her tender fingers felt nice on buttock
, but I ignored her acts .
vaish bend forward and kissed prema’s hard and round tits , she licked it with her tip of
tongue and was playing with other tit’s nipple . prema looked at her friend though she liked
tongue of other girl on her tit , but said in stern voice , no need to suck my tits if you feel
dirty or pervert .
vaish – why are saying like that , I comment about pussy licking and cock sucking . since
morning I have sucked your tits many times , did I complain any thing about it . why are
making it a issue .
 vaishali deflowered 53.09
me – leave it na , why are making fun of this fool , let her whatever she wants .
nether of girls answered for my comment and continued what they like to do . I went on
fucking harder this time . with my fuck and vaishali playing with prema she reached her
orgasm soon than ever . she was moaning high and was asking me to fuck deeper and
harder . I went on fucking real hard , I supported my self on my elbows and withdrew my
entire cock slowly and rammed with grated force much faster than withdrawal . this making
her more horny and she was saying so many words which none of us could understand .
finally she arched her back taking vaish who was almost on her body and with loud cry she
fell back releasing grate amount of her juice .
I was nowhere near to my orgasm as I had not fucked more than even ten minutes . prema
lay still , I looked at her pussy , she was still secreting her juice . I moved my face to her
pussy and started lapping her tasty juice , vaish was watching me silently . I gathered some
juice in my mouth and moved my face to prema’s and spit it in her face . she drank her own
cum mixed with my hot saliva . vaish was bewildered to see it , poor girl does not know
abcd of oral pleasures . after gulping her own juice prema said it was super tasty as it was
mixed with saliva and thanked me for making her drink hot juice .
Vaish – prema did you drink it , does not it feel bad as it has come from pussy . you are
slurping as if you are drinking last sip of some nice fruit juice .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:18 PM