Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
vaishali deflowered 53.02
me – I don’t agree for this , if it was the case by now I would have seduced many , but it is
and your nature and your beauty plus you are so innocent . these all things attracted me to
you . otherwise I don’t make friendship with girls easily . (safed jhoot just to flatter her )
vaishali – thanks bhaaya now sanyya for feeling me worth to make friend . she blushed for
her own words .
prema – you are so beautiful who will not make friendship with you . if you mind boys will
stand in queue to make friendship .
me – that is true , you are so beautiful and friendly , any one will die for you and kissed her
cheeks .
she blushed again ,
vaishali – both of you are making me blush , in fact who will hesitate to make friendship
with my lovely and handsome bro . if he wishes half the college girls will be behind him ,
me – oh no , don’t ever say so . how can I handle all the girls if they are after me . just to
fuck one girl I had to spend so much of time and energy . how can I fuck so many girls if all
of them after me .
both the girls laughed , vaishali pinched my cheek , I didn’t say you will fuck all of them but
regarding friendship I told . again she blushed for using word fuck . she hit my chest
playfully , you bad bhayya , you are making me nasty girl I am using all the bad words
which I never used till date . she his her face in her palms . she looked more beautiful when
she blushed .
 vaishali deflowered 53.03
me – back to original subject , darling tell me how and why you surrendered so easily today
. you were so frigid yesterday .
vaishali – to be frank , I had never desired to have sex with any one till I am married but
don’t know how I went on surrendering to you . by the way I was attracted to you long back
, I had hots for you . but never dreamt I would be doing this with you . I wanted to be your
friend that much I can say .
prema – there is induced effect bro , it was your nearness and your naughty acts must have
made her want you . plus those forbidden fruits must have their own effects . we both had
each of those fruits in the morning when you were in bath . even I was so horny to have a
nice fuck . I was feeling jealous when you were concentrating entirely on her in stream and
later too I wanted a fuck badly I was horny as bitch . but god heard me , at least you made
me release with mouth , though you didn’t fuck me . I wanted to grab you and bang you ,
but for my friend I had to sacrifice , smiled .
me – so you had those fruits and you didn’t bother to share with me or atleat you didn’t even
told me . but how is the action of those fruits .
vaishali – it is sort of intoxicating I have never had any drinks but I could imagine , this
may the kind of intoxication . plus may be it acts like aphrodisiac . I got horny within a
hour of eating that fruit , it added to the effects you were causing me .
 vaishali deflowered 53.04
prema – what about that game bro suggested sharking .
vaishali – yes it was fun , I don’t know whether I could participate in such a kinky game if
I had not those effects of fruit and naughty games with us . I got horny soon I was topless
and soon after you got nude I was more horny seeing you nude anticipating that I am also
going to be nude . but I was pretending like disliking this game .
later you pressing my tits and all of us lying nude increased passion . most important thing
your fucking yesterday made me real horny . I wanted to go for it but my shyness was
stopping me . I wanted you to invite me for fuck but you just ignored me , and you sultry
talk was adding ghee on fire .
prema – ok it is fine , but now tell me do you regret for whatever happened .
yes prema’s question is more appropriate , are you angry with me and do you regret for
the fuck and losing your virginity to me . you wanted to lose it with your future husband .
I too joined as I was feeling bit guilty and nervous .
vaishali – sure I am angry . I feel guilty also .
prema – what are you saying , you were enjoying so much while my bro deflowered you .
vaishali – you are fool to cut my sentence . I feel guilty because I didn’t ask this handsome
hunk to fuck me before , or at least yesterday night . and I am angry because he didn’t
propose me for fuck or didn’t seduce me till now , I knew it is so pleasurable I would
have asked him directly .
 vaishali deflowered 53.05
I sighed of relief and we all three laughed heartily for the comment . we kissed each other
and played for some more time with each other . we were getting hungry so I asked them
to pack up . prema asked me how about another round of fucking if you are not tired she
added .
Me – how can I be tired with two beauties accompanying me . I can be at your service
forever . if you are ready so I am , if you want me to fuck right now , you can come suck
my cock and ride it . see how it is moving hearing your invitation , my cock jerked
involuntarily .
Vaishali - prema it is better to resume game after food and in room , I am feeling little
discomfort being nude or playing this holy sex game in open , though bro has assured that
no one will come this side . let us have another dip , his cum and my blood have dried up
and it is sort of irritating .
me – as you please baby , we shall continue if you wish prema .
prema – it is very long since we are here , no one should come searching for us , as vaish
told let us have another dip and go back to farm house . but bro you need to fuck me there
after food .
 vaishali deflowered 53.06
me – ok darling I am going to fuck you , yesterday vaish didn’t enjoy our fuck much as she
was pretending to slept . today let have voyeuristic fun too .
we moved to stream had a nice wash and got dressed to head for farm house .
by the time we came back to farm house , labors were waiting for us , both girls entered
house and I sat in sitout . we had they reported me work done and what to be done and
what are their needs including fertilizers and seeds , I called respective dealers and
instructed to supply necessary things . after that small meeting with all the labors was
held there itself . then labors daughter came and reminded her dad about food is ready and
it will get cooled if delayed so meeting was concluded .
by the time I got freshened up both girls were waiting for me for food . soon I joined them
food was served by peasants wife and daughter . labors daughter looked at me often while
she served me , I felt this time she is taking more care of me , and her look was also some
thing different . she smiled many times looking at me and blushed when I looked at her . I
could not understand what brought changes into her . as usual food was good , they had
prepared as per their custom and it was hot and delicious .after food they gathered utensils
and cleaned table and left place .
both girls rested on one bed and me on other , we had small nap . then I was
awaken by prema , now she was sitting beside me .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:18 PM