Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was relieved of all the worries so far I had , thinking that she is too innocent and had sort of guilty feelings , she knows everything about birds and bees . I gave a push to enter my knob into her tight pussy followed by another thrust , I didn’t stop but gave another mighty push I had placed my elbow near her shoulders so that she should not escape from my clutches , brave girl took all three shots , tears were rolling from her eyes to cheeks and she was silently crying without making any issues . I rested for little time then I pulled half of my cock from her virgin pussy and gave another thrust , it went tearing her so far protected cherry .
 vaishali deflowered 52.83
The one who had never done any sort of lesbian things was doing it to her friend vaishali .
wheter it was to help her friend or me or to have her own thirst fulfilled . but it was going on
, prema was doing her own things and me I had launched my racket in vaishali’s rocket
launcher . when I sensed rupture of hymen , I preferred to wait for some time . despite of
such pain she was crying silently , tears were running but she did not make it big thing , she
was crying but silently . after a pause when she was bit relieved I withdrew my cock a
little and pushed it to the same length as before , I didn’t want to go further . with few
strokes she was ok and felt she was trying to enjoy or forgo her pain . prema took lead and
started pressing her tits and sucked other tit . this made vaishali’s attention diverted and I
was bit free to do whatever I wanted . in between prema asked her how she is feeling and
whether pain is reduced , she could not say any thing but nod in affirmative . I started
pumping her slowly but with minimum length I could go . why don’t you kiss vaishali I
asked prema , she said she has never smooched girl . you had never pressed other girl’s tits
too , it is first time you are pressing and sucking other girl’s tits . don’t worry there wont be
any repellent action though negative mixed with another negative . at least you can try I
inspired prema , she looked at me . I winked at her , she got the cue and slowly she bent on
her friends face , both were not very sure about what they were about to do . but vaishali
weakly protested , are you going to make us lesbians .
 vaishali deflowered 52.84
I said no nothing of that sort , just I
asked you to try it , any way both of you have smooched me and it was first time on first
instance , you can have a try , if you don’t like you can back away . there is no harm in
trying I said . both consented with half heart . prema kissed her lips for short duration and
backed . what happened I asked , she said nothing , is it bitter I asked again . she said no
nothing like that , let me try again . both lip locked for longer moments this time . I think
there was nothing wrong , prema lifted her face and looked at me . you are doing just good
, this time you explore each other’s mouths . without any further persuasion prema started
smooching again . with gurgled sound I felt both of them are enjoying this kiss . I was
moving slowly in tight tunnel of vaishali . when I thought prema is going to break kiss , I
placed my hand on prema’s head and pressed gesturing to continue . now they broke kiss
and after taking breath again resumed kissing on their own . now both girls had lost
inhibitions and were enjoying lezzy smooch . I took this for my own advantage and started
pulling one cm and pushing two cm . with few more thrusts I was in for almost two third of
my cock . I could hear gurgling sound of vaishali , she pushed prema away while she
gestured me to stop with other hand .
Prema broke kiss and sat upright . vaishali asked me to stop and with draw my hard cock
from her no more virgin pussy . I with drew half but despite of her requests to take it out
completely , she was pleading me as there is pain .
 vaishali deflowered 52.85
I said don’t worry darling it will vanish
soon . expecting same I was waiting for that but , still it persists so please take it out , you
can insert again , now I too want to enjoy my first fuck but pain is too much . I said ok
darling I can with draw completely but if I have to insert again t will pain this much a gain .
just to avoid it I will remain still and let the pain subside by itself . other wise we will need
to start from very beginning which may cause more pain , with this she was convinced or
confused , but kept quite and allowed to be kept plugged in . now my attention diverted
towards prema who had helped me a lot in opening ceremony of her friend vaishali . I had
to take of her too . I left vaishali and took prema in my arms , my cock still buried in
vaishali . she sat on vaishali’s stomach and gave me a good and long smooch . I wanted to
pull my cock out of vaishali and ram into prema . but didn’t want to take out from fresh
pussy . I was playing with her hard tits , they were enlarged with all the excitement she was
getting for defloration and for the first time she had played with other girls tits , she must
have enjoyed all the silly games she played with her friend . she was dripping and I could
see trails of her juice on vaishali’s stomach . she wanted me to suck her hardened tits , so
she raised her torso to give into my mouth . I took one in mouth and other pressed . I was
sucking like a hungry dog . I bite her nipple lightly it took her to more ecstasy than pain ,
she moaned loud , vaishali was lifting her face to see what was going on . vaishali had
forgotten her pain and engrossed in watching us .
 vaishali deflowered 52.86
so I started moving slowly giving small
jerks . I was pressing prema’s buns and fucking vaishali ever slow , so that she should not
feel my thrusts , there was no response from vaishali so I kept pumping her . now both girls
were enjoying at the same time . this was not new for me as I used to play with mangal and
her sis at the same time and even other sisters sweta and sandhya . but this was new for both
girls .
I took vaishali’s hands and placed on prema’s tits , she knew what to do , she had to return
favor or she had to enjoy other girl’s body . she started pressing prema’s tits . how lucky
vaishali is , she got threesome on her maiden voyage . she was enjoying male and female
bodies at the same time . vaishali was handling her friends tits as if they are fragile , she
would break if pressed hard . it was not sufficient for prema , she kept her palms over her
friends hands and pressed harder , vaishali took cue , she started pressing harder . both girls
started moaning with their own pleasure and excitement . I increased speed of fucking ,
now with every strokes was moving deeper by millimeters . vaishali was enjoying and so
engrossed in playing with her friend she didn’t even notice she is being fucked harder and
her still unexplored depth is being explored . now she was also moaning louder . I lifted one
hand placed on prema’s pussy and started caressing her pussy and trimmed hairs . she put
her hand on my hand asking to finger her faster , I did it but it was becoming difficult to
finger prema while I fucked her friend . she too wanted some pleasure , I thought of eating her pussy . I asked her to turn around and lean on her friend in doggy .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:16 PM