Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.completed
vaishali crossed her arms to cover her now nude tits , what will
be the punishment . prema said it is not yet decided , we both will decide but remember one
thing , it is going to still nastier or hard to comply with . I will give you some grace time to
continue , you are needed to do same to others but in chain . go fast and do something
before countdown , she started counting . she had no other choice to plunge at me , I
expected it and started swimming fast at other side of bank . she was following me but I was
moving fast ,she started shouting cheating , I said I have not cheated any one , if you have
to do it you need to catch and do . as prema did to you . but when I saw her crying face I
slowed down , be cause I wanted this game to continue rather going in argument and stop
the game . some how she came to me and was again confused , she was girl and wearing
two pieces where as I had only undie , what she is supposed to remove . previous night she
had not seen my cock when only two were doing nasty things , but might have seen while I
fucked prema . thinking that instead of losing in game it is better to complete given task ,
she tried to pull the only clothe , I acted like struggling but gave away the chance of
disrobing me . she pulled my underwear to find two bras hidden in it . as soon as she pulled
out it , I caught all the clothes and threw them to other bank which was near . making it
difficult for her to collect at least her own cloth .
I swam back to prema , then vaishali said let us stop the game , I am tired . she had
expected my next move , I would pull panties of prema and in turn she will make her nude
completely .but before she completd her sentence I was at prema pulling her panties .
sensing my urgency she too yielded just to continue game . now it was prema’s turn to
follow her friend .prema had to face lots of struggles from her friend , she was not at all cooperative , prema yelled at me to support her , so far I was enjoying both of them fighting , vaishali was not ready to yield and prema was not ready to give up . they were fighting one on another , it was worth watching two dam shells fighting , I reached but vaishali was waring me not to interfere but I wanted her tobe nude so I went behind her and hold her by her abdomen , my cock started touching her bare body , with me holding her firmly prema managed to remove her panties , so all of us were nude in stream , we could see each other’s genitals in crystal clear water . I took this chance quest my thirst I was still holding her even after she was disrobed . my hard cock touching her back , I wanted to fuck her there itself but she was struggling to get released . I reminded prema about conical shaped tits with puffy nipples , she was happy for me reminding her , she came nearer to vaishali , she touched her tits and felt them . vaishali was dying with shame for being nude infront of two people . she started scolding prema for touching her nude tits and examining them , what kind of shameless people you are , are you not ashamed of making others nude . it was youwho wanted to new and exciting game , bhayya was reluctant to go back , you only insisted to play such kinky game and this is the result , now stop acting and be sportive prema replied . it was not my idea to be nude I wanted to play game but this is silly game you are playing vaishali roared . prema was pressing those beautiful tits , for the first time she was seeing other woman nude in close quarters and feeling another girls tits .
I managed to slip my hands on her pubic hairs , two attacks by different people made her squeal with delight she could not stop herself from moaning . it was good sign for me at least .
In this state itself we got out of water , vaishali ran to cover herself but I took charge of her and hold her in my arms. Prema spread sheet on grass , she rolled on it before us , we too accompanied her , vasiahli was still struggling to cover herself but I kept her holding and dragging her into talks . when she expressed her desire openly to get dressed , prema interfered, what is new to cover which is not seen by him . as you know we enjoy often and he has seen you too . so there is no need of feeling shame , yesterday night both of you were nude and hugging each other . don’t worry and be cool , vaishali was still hesitant , prema said , if you feel shame to be nude in my presence it is ok alone with shree , no problem I shall move from here or else I shall go for swim for another couple of rounds . no prema it is not like that , she stammered , how can she deny her presence . some how she had to be quite , rest two of us were nude comfortably she had to be quite . again prema touched her tits , friend your tits are unique bhayya says only in one of thousands will have nipples like this , she caressed her tits . vaishali was blushing to hear this , she looked her own tits and looked at prema’s round tits , in fact both are beautiful but with different shapes . at other side I started caressing her left tit , it didn’t take much time to make her aroused , before she protested I started sucking , she protested weakly oh bhayya what are you doing . pleaseeeeeeeeeeee don’t do like that ohhhhhhh , she was moaning involuntarily . prema took the cue a girl can understand other girl better , she continued caressing and pressing tit . she was trying to push my face but it was very feeble , I continued sucking her tit and caressing her stomach . I took her hard nipple into my teeth and nibbled it , sucked it , rubbed with tip of tongue . she was shaking uncontrollably , she was showing positive signs . still there were feeble efforts to avoid me . then I left her tit and went for a tight smooch , initially there was no response or she was avoiding later she kept quite , followed by little response . then her fingers were caressing my head , oh my god we could make her hot , she was responding to our actions . the smooch went on for few minutes and at last had to break for breath .
I left her mouth and went for licking her body all over . prema was looking curiously at me , she was thinking whether I will go for a kill or not . I kissed all over face and neck , licked back of her ear , she started shivering . when I observed her weakness at ears I took her ear lobe into my teeth and nibbled it then took entire ear lobe and started chewing it , her hands again came to my neck like garland . after licking both her ears my journey went southwards , I went on licking starting from face to neck and then to valley of boobs and then to chest and stomach , before I reached for navel she was shivering again with anticipation . when I reached her navel licked aroung it before inserting my tongue into small hole . inserted tongue into navel and pushed prema’s face on her right tit which was left untouched by me . prema was so far looking at my moves , occasionally caressing her friend .i again pressed her mouth on vaishali tit , she too started sucking another girl’s tit for the first time in her life . this trick yielded fast result , vaishali was getting opened much faster than yesterday . most unexpected thing happened , all of a sudden vaishali pushed my head , I didn’t move again she pressed harder this time . I could not understand what this meant whether she was fed up and going to stop . I was not in a moos to give up , so thought of taking a chance , I mowed lower and on her crotch , and took her lips into my lips , first she widened her legs and when I had sealed her vertical lips with my horizontal lips she closed her legs burying my face in .
Now two mouths and four arms were put into task of arousing a maiden girl .it was working , vaishali reached such a state , she was neither protesting her friend nor me . she lay still spreading her legs at our disposal . I went for her virgin pussy and prema took top portions .it was so wet after leaking so much of juice it was slicky with her own juice . I spread her lips wide to find her hard clit probably waiting for me , my touch , my lick for all the years till date . I hold it between thumb and index , this sent shiver through her spine , she convulsed but no protest . I was getting good green signal to proceed from this girl . I touched it with tip of the tongue .her body shook again , I thought now she cant have any control herself , I was using all the points to arouse her . prema was playing her role , she was licking and sucking her upper body , her armpits ears, and boobs . as I expected she was shaking a lot and orgasm was building into her . she pulled me by hairs , I gave no response instead pushed my index finger into her tight hole . she moaned loud and pulled my hairs , wheni didn’t respond she called my name , even now I didn’t respond she called loud , this time I raised my head to look at her , she gestured to come to her , but I went back again to groin . this time it was prema who tapped my shoulder asked me to get up , when I looked at her she said vaish is calling . I said you ask her what the matter is . she too called why don’t you ask her yelled at me . I thought to stretch it for further more , so went back fingering her slit . vaishali was raising her butt to meet my intrusion of finger . when it became unbearable she sat up and pushed me away from her crotch . you fool I have been calling you since long , how long you will keep sucking my twat . I want you to fuck me and break my seal . since yesterday I am waiting for that moment but you village brute cant understand a girl’s wish , what kind of brother you are .she rolled back on her back taking me on top of her . she looked like a tigress in hunger . she wanted me to fuck her every body signals were showing it but I wanted verbal invitation from her and now I had it . prema too urged me , poor girl is requesting to fuck her and loot her virginity , why are you avoiding it , or have thought of keeping satisfied her with mere tongue . how can I break her seal without her approval I asked , she said why do you need verbal invitations , since yesterday night I am waiting for grand opening ceremony or else why on the earth I would be lying nude under your naked body . there was mixed feeling of anger and horny ness , yes she is true I was fool not to recognize wet pussy meaning she is aroused and that is why she was allowing me to do all the things . I was grate fool for not reading her gestures , there is saying if girls says no it means yes .whatever it is now she is inviting me to fuck and break her cherry , so no need for any further drama or waiting , I sat up and asked are you sure baby you want me to fuck you and break your most precious hymen . before she opened her mouth prema said what kind of question is this , she only has invited you to fuck and blast her cherry , you are asking her again and again . what else bro , since yesterday night you have been teasing me like hell , I cant bear it any more . please do something and get rid me off that bloody seal . please bhayya do it now .
Prema was ready for action she took out oil bottle from no whereand she took good amount of oil in her one palm and started lubing her already wet pussy , she dipped her finger in oil and finger fucked her for two reasons , for oiling and temporary relief .while prema finger fucked her friend’s pussy she took my cock in her mouth and started giving me a nice , vaishali became rest less after looking her friend giving me blow job , what kind of friend you are , you came here as if to help me but you are after your own lust , you are sucking him for your own benefit . prema left my cock after another long slurp leaving trail of her saliva and my pre-cum . prema smiled at her friend , don’t worry dear my bro is going to fuck you for that only I am lubing his cock and your pussy so that it should not hurt you much . she poured some oil and mixed it with our juice and saliva mixture , it was shining with mixture . come on bro don’t waste any time and fuck me now , she urged .
I took position between her opened thighs , prema opened her pussy lips and hold it for me and guide my slim and long cock into her virgin pussy . before I pushed in , prema warned her , friend it is going to hurt you and there will be lots of pain , you need to prepare yourself for forthcoming pain and enjoyment . vaishali said don’t threaten me of pain , every lady had lost her cherry and no one is dead of pain . bhayya don’t worry and push it in , no stopping even if I cry with pain or even if I request you to stop me . I am not going to die that much I am sure and at last it is going to bring me pleasure my aim is that only .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:16 PM