Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.72
vaishali had to shut her mouth but didn’t
comment about she involving with us , she kept some distance had turned her face other
side and was swimming away from us . we too swam towards her and we were in group
now . our play continued . then prema said shree bhayya suggest some games in water . I
said we cant play much in flowing water , if it is stationary we can play with balls or other
things . what we can do is swimming race or catching other . both said yes , now prema
swam ahead and asked either of you catch me , vaishali said bhayya you chase her . I went
behind prema to chase , though she had covered good distance but my strength and
swimming skill was much better than hers . so I could chase within minutes and caught her
midst of water despite of all her efforts . we swam back to bank , where vaishali was
standing watching us . after a minute or two prema asked vaishali to chase me , but she
said no let bhayya chase me . vaishali moved ahead and then prema asked me to catch her .
I swam after her , vaishali was good swimmer she was moving fast and I was chasing her ,
but she used to change track and managing to go away from me . some times I gave her
chance to slip away even when I was in close quarters , so that she should feel proud of her
swimming tactics . but she thought big of herself , when I let her go when I was almost
catching her , I made my movements slow , she turned her face and show her tongue in
tenga , prema was shouting go bhayya go catch her . this time with long strides I went
behind her and saw to it she exerts herself in swimming fast and exerts .
 seduction 52.73
when I felt she is
tired I got behind her caught hold of her from back .as she was tired of swimming she could
not move away . I hugged from behind and said darling I caught you . she said you are
grate but you caught me when I was tired but till now I was successful to keep you away .
you are a good swimmer too darling , you mad me put so much of effort to catch you , I
didn’t tell I deliberately allowed her to escape , but just to boost up her ego I praised her .
dear you are not only beautiful but you are smart in many ways . you are intelligent and
good swimmer , you have very good sense of many things . you are superb dear I don’t
know why I kept away from you , now I am happy I could come closer to you . I know
women likes praising and this could be no exception . while I made her fool in talking and
turned her towards me , before she could know or lost into praising , my lips locked hers ,
she was responding to my kiss even without her conscious . I went on chewing her sweet
juicy lips , I was looking at prema who wanted to shout but I gestured her to remain calm .
vaishali broke smooch when she became aware of what we were doing . but I held her tight
, I stopped kissing but held her glued to me . in morning sun shine vaishali’s hot and
smooth body looked more beautiful than ever . her nearness was making me horny again ,
my man in undies was waking up even in cold water . I felt like taking her in water itself . I
wanted to fuck her hard till she screamed with joy , I wanted to wash her cherry in water
and mix her blood in water . but I had to go cautiously .
 seduction 52.65 , 66
yesterday I was successful in
making her aroused to the limit , if prema had not interfered I could have made her beg to
enter her , but with little foolishness and due to her self horniness prema had spoiled the
game . ok let it be it cant be repaired now , what ever happens is for good only . I had to
make her hot again and seduce her . let me try as I am having enough time now and prema
is at my side for any help required . me alone could make her hot with another helping
hand It may be still easy . I kept her hugged , did nothing sexually but made her feel
secured in my arms and get her accustomed more and more in my arms and her half
nakedness should not bother her much . she should feel as if we have grown up this way
only .
prema called us , so we both swam back to bank . we sat for some time on sand while we
chitchatted . our bodies got dried in sun light except our clothes , I was in middle and both
dames at each side , bra of vaishali was still wet and hence transparent , her tits were
inviting me to touch them grab and squeeze them , but our talks were some thing else , we
were speaking normal things so I could not d much than stare them . bhayya we getting
bored again , why don’t you suggest any new games prema asked . I thought for a while
and some thing naughty thing flashed . if you girls have no objection , we can play many
more games . vaishali what objections can we have asked me . no much but you should take
all sportive both said yes .one has to carry another and swim , both girls said I think it is
some fun but will we be able to carry . I said why not at least you can try , so vaishali
ventured come prema I will try , so vaishali carried prema on her back and could swim to
little extent , when both felt it is tough , they gave up . vaishali challenged it is not that easy
will you try she asked me . I said oh yes , who will come . vaishali said prema is lighter than
me , you may take her , but I want to try me . I accepted . she came in my back I carried to
water and could swim to other bank almost . she was on my back holding me tight on my
neck . I could feel her hard tits on my back . I felt like I should carry for rest of life , her
thunder thighs touching back of my legs her face rested on my shoulders , wow what a grate
feeling it is . she was laughing and her hot breath felt on my face , she was happy that I
could carry and so I was . from other side we swam back , when water became shallow we
walked back , I placed my arm over her waste almost hugging her , she was giggling
remembering how I carried her .
on reaching back we needed few minutes to catch up breath . we sat down for few minutes
this time it was vaishali who was not satisfied with the games we were playing . what you
suggested was fun but it is not for all , only you could do it , now suggest something else ,
which is easy for everyone . I was getting annoyed what could I suggest , I said no it is
enough for now , we shall go back .
 seduction 52.67 ,68
but girls were in mood to spend some more tie in water.
But I was getting irritated , I said girls it is time to get back , or else you will catch cold and
I will be blamed for that to let you play in water for so long . but they were reluctant to get
out of water . they were behaving like kids , so I was really getting angry for that .
both of them dragged me too in water in fact I wanted them to play in water and I was
feeling like dragging cigarette but these girls took me into water and again routine play
started . after some time vaishali asked me to suggest something new . I could not control
my temper but some how managed to hide it . ok girls if you are reluctant I shall suggest
one new game but with condition , even if you don’t like it you are not going to blame me .
they said done in chorus , we are eager tell name of the game . now I wanted to either teach
them some lesson for bothering me or do kinky act with these girls . actually I was thinking
plan to seduce vaishali again and try mu luck after having food and some rest but these
girls were not listening to me . I said it is game called as sharking . mmmm what is that
game we have never heard of it , they said . to be frank I have never played that kind of
game with girls , but when I was very young boy we used to play while we were learning
swimming but never played later till today and with girls out of question . both of them were
eager to experiment new game which was unheard . prema insisted me to tell procedure
and rules of game . I said we shall move into deep water , I went forward they followed me .
ok dear I will teach the game practically but I am warning again , if you like the game it is
all right or else no blaming no abusing and no or no fighting . vaishali got alert for placing
so many conditions but prema came forward without thinking about consequences .ok bro
agreed for all conditions , vaishali wanted to stop her . but I had decided to continue , I
said it is very simple you will probably like this game and went near to prema . I hold her ,
you look at vaishali and I will teach you , but one condition as soon as you have learnt it it
has to be used on other like chain system . prema was concentrating on vaishal , I came
behind prema , before either of them could understand what I was doing I unclasped her
bra and pulled it from front , making her topless . as were in water vaishali could not
understand completely , but she understood I did something kinky as prema broke into
laughter . she silently swam towards vaishali who was ready to quit from there . but prema
reached there sooner than she had guessed and without waisting any time she did same to
her too . this is the game sharking , and it has to be continued in chain , who cant do it is
loser she added this condition . vaishali was stunned to know this game and at the same
time she was shy to be topless .but she could nothing to hide herself as prema threw her
bra towards me which I caught and hide into my undies . prema started shouting you will
be loser if you don’t do it to others . she was in confusion whether to continue with this
game or to be a loser . she said she is going to quit , prema announced if you are going to
quit you will have to be declared to be out and you will have to accept the punishment
whatever winners decide .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:15 PM