Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.67
Next day morning I was late to get up , by then both girls were awake and having tea after
freshening . as soon as they saw me they wished me good morning , I too replied them . by
the time I came out of bathroom , hot tea was waiting for me . I took tea and started
watching tv , by then prema came to me . I looked at her , wont you take bath dear , we
need to move from here I said . then vaishali joined us , prema said there is very nice
stream at this farm , she said we are going to take bath there only . she said it is private and
no botherations from outsider . see vaishali yesterday itself you had swim at jungle , what
fun will be there in swimming everyday . it is better we pack of and head back . why should
we keep parents waiting for us . there was look of disappointment in her eyes , in addition
there was look of hurt . she only replied bhayya already we had decided to go for a swim
and have round at the farm till evening , already I have informed about it to parents and
taken permission till evening . she was about sobb , if you are not interested we shall leave
now itself vaishali said . prema came in between y bro why are you hurting her , let us
spend some more time here , only for that she had consented to stay back yesterday . we are
going to stay till evening and shall spend some good time here , understood ?. yes madam
hoisille as madam please I replied . then I called servant to prepare break fast , prema said
it is already taken care of , don’t worry , do as we say , she looked at vaishali ,
 seduction 52.68
she laughed
at our drama . so atmosphere was clear , I was just kidding and to test her , but she had
taken it serious . by then breakfast came we all had in silence but those girls were lost in
gossiping keeping me away . there was nothing to mind as soon as break fast was
completed both girls got ready with towels and clothes , prema had lend her spare clothes
to vaishali .
I took them round the way to stream while showing our farm and detailing what they are , as
vaishali was not aware of agriculture crops and orchards . vaishali was pleased to my
knowledge in farm also . now and then she praised me . when I met labors I took account of
everything going on and asked main mistri to employ all the labors at specific plot ( away
from the stream ) he understood what I meant , he was aware of things looking at the girls
holding clothes . I said I will come back after showing them where to go , he nod his head
in yes . we slowly moved towards stream showing farm , there were lots of improvement
after prema’s last visit . she was also happy to note new developments in past months . at
last we were at stream .
both girls were happy to see nice stream with clean and shallow water . prema was first
remove her clothes , followed by vaishali , she was bit hesitant but much better than previos
day . both the girls were in bra and panties . I had removed my burmuda and was on jockey
. I was the first to go to water followed by prema and then vaishali .
 seduction 52.69
as soon as we were in
water prema started her naught game of splashing water on both of us . vaishali was bit
nervous she was looking at all directions for any stress passers . prema could understand
what was biting her head . she assured vaishali don’t worry darling no one will come this
side till we are back and bro has ordered them not to come this side in your presence only .
vaishali was amused when did he say so vaishali asked . prema clarified he said to employ
all the labors on specific plot which is at far end of stream and he said he would come back
after leaving us here , it means he will check that whether his orders are followed or not .
one more thing is these labors have grate fear of bhayya more than that of my own brother .
so no one dares to violate his orders whatever may be the orders . they know punishment of
violating his conditions , be assured that not a soul is coming this way . now this entire area
is all for us only .
vaishali was relieved by hearing and she admired me of my control and management . she
was appreciating farm also and its maintenance. Now she was more free and took active
participation in masti games . we were plashing water on each other and pulling and
pushing started . I thought of making good use of the fun begun .i went near prema started
playing with her , I didn’t want to alarm vaishali so initially I started with prema , I pulled
her and dunked into water , whenever she came for breath I gave her chance to breath
before I pushed inside water .
 seduction 52.70
she too tried to push me into water and some time she was
successful . when she was bit tired so she swam to bank . then we were alone I had no
alternative but to catch vaishali , she tried to escape from me , but I had decided to play
with her . I hold and dragged her to me . though she struggled but came to me , now I didn’t
want to use her sexually but played a lot with her . many times I dunked her into water and
gave her few chance to return favor . thus we played a lot and at last we both swam back to
bank . prema was resting there on grass . we too rolled beside her for some rest . vaishali
wished for some hot tea after cold swim . I called our labor over cell to bring some tea and
biscuits ,as well some sheets to spread asked him to call me when prepared . till he called me we took rest later I walked
for some good distance to collect , he gave and returned from that point itself . on my
arrival both girls sat up and biscuits and tea . after some time we resumed play in water .
this time it was bit advanced stage , I started pressing their body even managed to press
their tits . prema was bindas she had no objection whatsoever I did to her , but this girl
blushed when she was aware of my purposeful acts . she used to look at prema whether she
noticed it or not , if she found prema looking other side there was no much resistance from her.
I wanted to take it next level , prema was away from me she was playing with vaishali , I silently swam to her and when I was on my foot I grabbed her and pressed her both tits at a time .
 seduction 52.71
she squirmed in my arms , when she shout vaishali looked at what was happening
behind her , she blushed at the same time smiled at her friend . bhayya please punish her
more , so far she was troubling me a lot , you take revenge from my side too , this was
enough encouragement for me , so I turned her around and hugged her tight . I pressed her
ass in water . she cooed and hugged me tight . I kissed her on cheeks but she gave an
wonderful smooch , she was holding my head .She inserted her tongue into my mouth , our
tongues had battle for few good minutes .vaishali was looking at our side and turned her
face as if she didn’t want to see . after some time she lost patience and told us to break ,
what a shameless people you are , you have forgotten that you are in open and you have
company too . have some shame , should do such things in privacy and when you are alone
.how can you do such nasty things in others presence , there was ray of anger in her voice .
who was to care she is pretending to be naïve , she is the one who had watched still more
hornier actions of fucking for good hours and now she is calling nasty for mere kissing , of
course my hand was on her tit and other was on butt pressing both at a time .
after breaking a long kiss , prema said why should be jealous of me , did I stop you from
kissing him or doing any thing . I wont refrain you , you too can do it and laughed loudly .
vaishali said no baba I wont and I am not jealous too . what I said is you have to do it in
privacy , here is chance of some one watching you . prema said no one will watch us it is
private and secluded , nothing to worry about it .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:14 PM