Poll: which relation does Incest Happens more likely to said
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mom- Son
25.33%
38 25.33%
Father- Daughter
11.33%
17 11.33%
Devar- bhabhi
33.33%
50 33.33%
Jijja- saali
30.00%
45 30.00%
Total 150 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does Really Incest Happens In Family
(04-06-2021, 03:25 PM)BASUnSUBA Wrote: I have an elder sister and we are so close together. She is a mom and recently she got divorced. After she moved to live with us me and my mom I used to be her best friend, she trust me with her secrets and she can comfortably talk about anything. After a while me and my sister were having a movie night which includes sexual scenes. Then my sister starts talking and asking about sexual things and I was happy about it. Maybe 15 minutes later I asked her how is it feels not having sex for a while after she used to when she was married. She answered me honestly she said as divorced woman she have needs and she wants to get satisfied, she don’t have time to date as she is taking care of her two daughters also it is difficult in our culture. We had a long talk about that then she said she trust in everything and she really wants to be sexually satisfied and if it is okay for me to satisfy her. I was confused and excited at the same time. The first time me and my sister had sex we both were shy she went to her room and called me, she did not take her clothes off as I imagined, the room was dark and she was on her bed bent over with her pants little bit pulled down. It was an unforgettable experience.

before my I had sex with my sister there are things I noticed her doing it. For example sometimes when no one around she let the door slightly open when she changes her clothes or after she take a shower I saw her couple of times naked and she acts as if she didn’t notice me. she ask me to bring her towel when she is having a bath. Sometimes when im in her room she changes her clothes and smile telling me to look away and I can see her from the mirror walking fully naked.
Now it have been more than two years satisfying my sister sexual needs and no one knows. When she needs to have sex she talks to me on whatsapp to come to her house and do her.
I can’t describe how i felt when I saw my sisters naked body for the first time or how horny I get every time I see her. The feelings when i have sex with my sister is extremely intense and unresistible.

Thanks for sharing. Really nice to read and happy you could have this beautiful realtionship with your sister. It is the best thing for her that she need not fear for her safety. Is she elder to you? Do you have interest in her daughters? Do you talk about her daghters with her?
[+] 2 users Like extincton's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Does Really Incest Happens In Family - by sssmr - 24-11-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Does Really Incest Happens In Family - by saj - 27-11-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Does Really Incest Happens In Family - by extincton - 16-08-2021, 09:20 AM