Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.62
But you were on top of her , were rubbing your hard lund on her virgin cunt . what was that
for prema asked . yes that is true , as she is innocent probably she does not even know
fingering herself , she might have never done it in her entire life . so I wanted to make her
release I replied . do you think she was excited prema asked . I think yes , there were all
sign of arousal , she was so horny , if at all I had mind to drill her pussy , she could not
have stopped me I am sure of that .you also were excited and what was your idea prema
inquired . that is very simple I wanted to make her relieve her tension and make her reach
her orgasm , so that she should not spend entire night thinking about sex and losing her
cherry to me and lated should not repent for she allowing me or should not think that I
misused her trust and I seduced her . if once she is relived she will be quite and pleased , so
that she will sleep peacefully , next day she could take her own decision or even be happy to
save her virginity .
Once she had relesed what would be doing for your horniness . I am boy of control , if could
not control or my balls ached I could go for you . wake you up and had balled you or gone
for masturbation . It was difficult for me to sleep with sour balls , aching all the night . oh
shree you are so considerate , you were mentally stable even at such a situation , you
always think about others than your self . I know you , you want to help others , if any one
was there in your place , he would have certainly took disadvantage of the situation and
fucked her whole night . if she didn’t agree he would have bangd her .
 seduction 52.63
you are so good
bhayya , she started kissing all over my face making lots of kissing sounds ,
ummmmmmmmmmmma , nwah like that . it was so loud intermittently vaishali opened her
eyes to see us kissing . all the time I had kept eye on vaishali face , many times her facial
expressions changed . when prema praised me she was smiling with pride .
Now prema was hot again by talking dirty and use of all the filthy words , she started
moving on my top , but could not continue for long . she asked me to come over her .
bhayya I am so horny please fuck me , I cant bear pressure between my loins . my pussy is
aching for hard fuck . make me release like you did to my friend . she rolled and I was on
top of her again . I asked do you want me to eat your sweet pussy and drink your nectar like
I did to dear vaishali . no shree please fuck me my brain out . don’t stop even if cry of
pleasure or pain . just go on screwing me , I don’t want this fuck ever stop till morning may
be for life . I looked at prema , yes she was honest and her pussy was leaking like a tap .
thinking of arousing vaishali , she herself got so much aroused . I started screwing her
pussy and didn’t stop till she reached couple of climaxes . I was fucking her so hard entire
cot was shaking like earth quake , I could not manage to look at vaishali as I was in full
mood and so prema was . I went on banging her till she asked me to stop for breath ,
already she had reached twice so I halted , I too need some air . she pulled me over her , I
lay still on prema facing vaishali , when I looked at her she closed eyes .
 seduction 52.64
means she was
watching our live show , still pretending to be asleep . there is no way then getting aroused
, but I didn’t want to touch her or take her . let her feel losing of the grate chance so that let
her come begging me to fuck , if she could not ask me now , she should call me later day
also .
when prema had recovered and of course me too . I started moving again , I was fucking
prema again , when our acts resumed vaishali opened her eyes partially , I took enough
carenot to look directly and kept watch , she was biting her lips , she was putting all her
efforts to control herself , may be she was thinking of pushing prema and dragging me on to
p of her . I went on fucking slowly , biting her lips and her tits . whenever I bite bit hard she
made big sounds of crying , oh shree please bite slowly , or she used to say bite harder
bhayya . increase speed , you are fucking so well , I never want to let you go and remain
under you for life time . how lucky the girl whom you are going to marry . you are such a
nice person , you are handsome as well so humble . I don’t know whether I will be able to
live without you . do you know how much I missed you when you were out of station for
such along period last time . not only sexually but I missed your company .
vaishali is such a loser , she dint beg you to blast her cherry , she didn’t ask you to fuck .
see how is she sleeping as if sold horses . I feel pity for her , she has lots of courage but I
don’t how and why she failed to ask you . if we want some thing badly we need to
compromise prema said in one sentence .
 seduction 52.65
ok darling let her sleep , let her be loser , why should we bother about her . shall I resume
our mast fuck session again ? I asked . she nod in affirmative . again our saga of fucking
continued , I must have fucked ten more minutes non stop and was nearing to my own
orgasm . I expressed this to prema , she asked me to wait for little time , see that we both
reach at the same time . I started pounding hard , prema started moaning loud and was
saying so many things in her mood , but I kept drilling her . at last she arched her back and
hold me tight , I too was on verge of finishing , so gave few more strokes and started filling
her pussy with jet spray of my cum . we were in tight embrace , even air could not move in .
she said shree it was tremendous fuck again , thanks for fucking me so well . I don’t know
wheter I will be able to find such a strong person for my husband . don’t worry darling I
am here , leave it all to me . I will find a most suitable boy for you as well I will be there
whenever you need me , ok done , yes she joined hands with me . see how much you spilled
your juice into me , it is overflowing . I think I need a thorough wash . ok let us go to bath
and we can wash , I will wash your hole and you mine ok , she said done . we got up and
washed ourselves , when we were back vaishali had turned other side as live show was over
and no need to watch anything . prema raised same topic again , bhayya will you fuck my
friend also , I said no , not until she asks solemnly for that .
 seduction 52.66
If she begs to break her hymen
then only I shall think of it I replied . prema smiled and winked at me , oh bro she is
innocent she does hardly know how to request , even if she fails to request verbally don’t
make it a big issue and help her in getting rid of her virginity and fuck her well . this is the
age of playing and when is she going to play after becoming old . this is the only freelance
period , once she is married , always it is there to spread her thighs before her husband
whether willing or not , that rouge will insert his lund into our cunt and fuck and sleep ,
without bothering whether we are satisfied or not , if not need to search for carrot or radish
. this is the time we enjoy blissful fucking wholeheartedly . I said let me think , cant say
now but not before she expresses . ok good night , both of you sleep here and I shall move
to your bed . prema checked time it was half past two in the night . she said ok bhayya good
night . I brought rugs and spread it over both of them and taking another I moved to other
cot .
I was waiting for some positive signs from vaishali , no nothing from her side . even if there
was something I could not have done much as I was tired like a dog , it is better to give
some time to think and let her take her own decision than imposing or forcing , if at all our
talk and live show has any influence , let it come on its own way . thinking like this I don’t
when I slept . but it was peaceful sleep . fatigue of journey and two fucks and play with
vaishali had me tired enough .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:14 PM