Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.56
but I think I have lost my life
time chance , looking at the way she was brought up and her way of thinking she will
realize what we were about to do and she will never come near me in her rest of life .
prema didn’t keep quite , she pulled my lungi away which I was holding below my belt . she
took my limp cock into her sensitive fingers , she shook it . it was not ready to respond but
she too was reluctant . she was pulling my dead snake , I pushed her aside , but she didn’t
move at all . instead she moved back and bend her face towards my groin , I knew her
intention , I said no not at least now . I wanted to get up , but her grip on my cock was so
firm , I could not move even an inch . don’t move please , listen to me I didn’t mean to
disturb you , I was watching both of you since long , when she reached her maiden orgasm
leaving you still high and dry , I came here to satisfy you , but you mistook me . in fact by
watching your slow seduction I am also got equally hot , she whispered .
what do you mean , since when did you wake up . why were you quite till now I whispered .
I shall detail it some other time , not now .please fuck me now , my pussy is weeping and I
cant tolerate no dear right now I don’t have mood , let us sleep now I replied . she instead
of replying took my limp cock in her lips , caressed it with tip of her tongue , though not I
was willing my cock had its own idea . so far it was deprived of its treatment , it was
completely neglected , when it got chance to be sucked and fondled , it didn’t obey my order
and stood up like adamant student . prema was in no mood to wait , she was horny enough
she pulled out her salwar still holding my ready cock into her mouth . there was total silence
except slurping of my cock .
 seduction 52.57
casually I looked at vaishali who was lying still , tilted my head
to see her face . she was looking intently at her friend sucking my cock . she must be
thinking that her friend was doing some nasty thing , there was no sign of approval on her
face . when she felt I am staring at her , she closed her eyes . I too turned my face to look
back at bobbing prema . she was lost in her own world to arouse me . sense of being
watched by silent spectator boosted my lust , and soon I was becoming horny . I pushed
prema on her back , she too understood and threw her top within matter of seconds and lay
on her back . she urged me to mount her . without wasting any time I took position between
her thighs , she guide my hard member to her weeping chute . without much foreplays I
inserted my long waiting hard cock and started moving slowly , I was pressing her
hardened tits and sucking her juicy lips . went on fucking her , I looked at vaishali through
corner of my eyes . she was pretending like sleeping but certainly she was watching us
fucking through split of eyes . she was pretending as if she is not concerned whatever went
beside her , but she was watching her life’s first live show . prema took cue of where my
eyes were and she too watched her friend without expressing , she too confirmed that she is
being watched . we had a silent spectator of our love making , this is not first time for me
being watched but was certainly first for prema .
 seduction 52.58
may be this gave her additional kick , she
started moaning louder . probably she wanted to draw attention of her friend . once she
gestured me to caress vaishali’s body and press her tits . I said no , let us continue as if she
is not there and let us not mix up with ourselves . she should come on her own asking for it .
prema understood , we continued fucking with new vigor of being watched by virgin girl
,lying naked but hesitant to ask for any thing .
when prema was near to her orgasm she turned me around , came on top of me . she wanted
to hump in her own way , she took my hard and slick cock in one go and moaned high . she
was gyrating her hips to feel my hard cock in her entire channel . she wanted to feel its
warmth and hardness . even managed to rub it on g spot . this increased her lust and she
started fucking me with all her energy till she collapsed on me spent , bathing my cock and
balls with her juice .though she fell on me she didn’t stop gyrating her body on mine till she
stopped cumming and became still . when she recovered her breath , bro this is one of the
best fuck I ever had . see my pussy is still convulsing and releasing juice , can you feel my
warm fluid bathing your lund and balls . in fact I wanted bath you completely with my sweet
juice , but I am completely spent let us try next time she commented and giggled . I said
good idea , let us try tomorrow and held her tight . she took some more rest , then she felt
my hot cock was still embedded into her chute , oh bro you are not yet through she asked .
 seduction 52.59
. I
said yes dear it needs some more pounding , will you do it for me I replied . not today
darling o energy is left out , even if fuck me I may not be able to take it , I am so tired with
this and evening fuck you know . you are an he man , I think you need at least two or three
girls to satisfy your need . you can satisfy at least three to four girls in a row , you are such
a strong lover . you could have fucked this virgin pussy , but what to do , she has slept after
tiresome day . then what to do , I am erect since long and my balls are aching for release ,
it was better you woke up , otherwise I had to sleep with blue balls . or I had to masturbate
myself . oh poor bro , you will never need to do it as long as your sis is here , I will take
care of it now , even I was slept you could awake me for a nice fuck . how about this girl
sleeping beside you , what did you feel about her .
what can I tell about her to you , you know her since child hood and I know this girl since
few days . what do you feel about her in these few days of close association . she is one of
the most beautiful girl I have come across . secondly she is very much naughty and cheerful
girl . but very much sentimental , she has her own standards and norms of living . what else
do you feel prema asked . what else can I tell you , she is so beautiful and in a way sexy too
, ever saw her stats , they are so sharp and inviting , any one will die to touch her . such a
nice pair of tits , conical shaped with puffy nipples .
 seduction 52.60
what is that puffy nipples prema
interfered . I explaind her about puffiness and asked her to check them for your self when
she is awake . like this I went on praising her nature , her beauty and her behavior in
general . now and then both of us checked her face for reactions . she was showing lots of
changes on her face . some times her face was curious to hear more about her . or some
times she blushed to listen to praises of her private parts . we were watching her reactions ,
used this opportunity to boost her .
when we thought it was enough of praising , prema asked me ok whatever you told about
her perfectly right .will you tell me frankly and if you promise me that you will not mistake
me ? . ok you can ask any thing you feel like , no formalities are needed I replied . I know
your nature but as it is too personal , so thought to be bit formal , any way thanks for the
faith you have in me she said . how about fucking her , she asked would you like to fuck her
and deflower her . my cock is still in prema’s pussy , it twitched on hearing this straight
question , I had not expected such thing from her . we both looked at vaishali , suddenly it
became tensed . oh who will not accept such a chance . even mahan rushi muni and babas
will be after her . she is such a attractive girl if I am going to deflower her it will be my
honor . but I wont do it , I wont fuck her . prema asked why , even vaishali was puzzled to
hear , she was trying hard to keep her eyes closed , that feeling transformed into a sort of
disappointment .
 seduction 52.61
I don’t want to misuse trust on me , she is poor innocent girl I wont fuck her . if I mind I
could have done it now itself but I didn’t like to steal her cherry . even disrobing also was
not my idea . then what were you doing both naked , you were eating her virgin pussy , why
did you do it to her . there is no much to tell , she was feeling cold , so she snuggled into my
arms and later one thing lead to other and we were nude . but strange thing is that she
allowed or yielded to my naughty acts and even allowed me to press her tits and even suck
them , which I had never expected her to allow me in my entire life . so that made me hot
and even her . when we both were nude I could not control my self I wanted to fuck her
brains out . it may be possible her to control herself but for me , who has tasted blood was
not a easy job , some how I controlled my self as the acts were so innocent and she was
behaving like children’s act like you show me yours and I will show mine . I dint want to
break her trust on me , so all the time I was trying to control my self . I wonder how she was
in charge of her mind despite of all the unexpected developments she managed to push me
aside for few nasty things I made to her . she is so innocent and good girl , I was
controlling my mind to behave like a good boy , rather good brother . she is so nice girl and
I don’t want to spoil her .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:13 PM