Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.52
this is so funny so far she was
laying nude totally exposed , but she blushes in presence of other girl . so you are planning
to be my bhabhi prema questioned . vaishali said no bhabhi , but abruptly closed her lips
shut .
This girl spoiled everything , I was getting angry had mixed feelings , feeling shy to seduce
prema’s closest friend , disappointed as she became kabab me haddi . at the same time
getting angry too . she had spoiled hours of efforts to make this girl hot , if she had not
entered I would be breaking her hymen by now . I would started fucking this dream girl ,
but what to do , could not say anything in open but was cursing her in my mind . my head
has fell down , was drowned in utter shame , what she must be thinking , how could I show
my face to her . if this was some other girl or if I was caught with any one in other
circumstances story would be different . prema had brought her friend with faith on me .
she had accepted to sleep all in one room , I had broken her trust , as well trust of vaishali
too . she had narrow escape , at this moment she might be disappointed for being disturbed
her private moments , she was really enjoying then . but once she is cool she would frighten
just by remembering how she escaped from nearest disaster of losing her virginity . though
she had promised to do anything if I stopped tickling and some time before she had
promised me to allow me to touch her tits or even suck them . but promising in extreme
condition is different , than in normal conditions .
 seduction 52.53
I was in utter confusion , I could not face either of girls . I was feeling ashamed of my self ,
if this girl had not interrupted the game I could have proceeded but I didn’t know how to
react . I thought it is better to get dressed and move to other bed as both the girls were on
one bed , so let them sleep there itself . I got up collected my lungi and her dress to from
floor , threw her clothes on bed near her , before I wear my lungi prema snatched it . I
looked at her inquisitively , there was smile on her face . looking at her smiling face my
heart came back from my mouth . she took hold my hand pulled me near her . I was in
confusion , I didn’t know how to react , still I was nude as she had snatched my lungi and
shirt was over vaishali . she took me by hand and made me sit on bed , I was silent in fact I
was protesting to sit beside them . she took my face what happened shree bhayya , asked me
peeping into my eyes . why did you do this , you could have asked me . I had no answer ,
whatever confidence I was getting on looking her smile vanished again . I was thinking how
to counteract for her allegations . but my brain was o standstill and was not getting any
ideas to counter act . still she had not made any serious allegations nor abused me . but I
was in very bad situation . she raised my chin and directly looking into my eyes she
repeated . what I could say was sorry . vaishali was silent till now , she could not bear it
so she interfered , don’t blame bhayya , it was me who was carried away .
 seduction 52.54
it all started by
cool breeze and later on one thing lead to other and at last both of us were nude you saw us
as if you have done big investigation .neither he or me were intended to do any thing but
circumstances brought us to this level .( at least vaishali didn’t understand that I did all the
things intentionally . poor girl still she has faith in me . am I cheating her ?) she started
sobbing , here I was sad and sitting with
my face down , my condition was so that as if I was caught red handed while stealing .
some how I summed courage and snatched my lungi and said , don’t worry dear I will see
that it is not repeated , vaishali too joined her voice with mine . I was fearing to see
prema’s reactions , so I didn’t look at her face I was sitting still my face down . one thing is
common women are always jealous , they never tolerate their man cheating on them or they
will never share their men , it is an universal truth . at the same time they also will not
easily cheat their men . even if by chance they do it then also they will not allow their mate
to be shared .
how can prema be an exception . it was but natural to behave the way she was now . I did
wait till long to hear her words , but prema too was quite for some time , she was looking at
me and then at her friend , vaishali had covered her face with my shirt and tuned towards
wall , I was sitting face down . all of a sudden prema started laughing loud , I looked et her
in amusement she was clapping and looking at both of us .
 seduction 52.55
I could not even guess for what
fun she was laughing so loud . me and vaishali were looking at prema like fools , neither of
us could understand what it is . at last I guessed it , may be I was right , me too joined with
her in laugh . then only vaishali sensed there was some thing fishy and she too started
laughing . how was my acting bro she asked me , I should have taken your pic , your face
had become so white like bleached . it is no issue bro , I don’t mind if you involve with my
dearest friend , she is like my half body . I share everything with her , I don’t mind sharing
you too. She came and sat on my lap , but I was in no mood , she had spoiled everything ,
my cock had shrunk ,it looked like kids penis .
you bloody idiot you scared me like hell shouted vaishali and hit her on her ass , it was
harder than she had hit vaishali . now it was prema’s turn to rub her ass . prema wanted to
kiss me , but I had lost mood , I was thinking of sleeping alone , leaving these girls . prema
managed few kisses on my cheeks , looking nil responses from me , what happened dear ,
are you really upset with me , I am sorry if I hurt you . I didn’t mean it , I was just kidding
the way you did with every one of our family and many times you have scared me to death .
I was just trying to mimic you and nothing else . what she had done was not that big but I
lost chance to deflower vaishali , I had invested so much of my energy and had planned in
such a way that she was on her way to ask me to fuck her .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:12 PM