Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Me with my friends went to ice-cream parlor tonight. Its around 10.30 AM. Here due to covid ice-cream parlor is not allowing to eat in the shop. Hence, all the peoe need to eat outside of shop and people who have 4-wheller have eat inside it.

The shop is road touched beside that shop there are 4 house parallel to road. Cars are parked on the roadside along with roads. There has been rain harvesting gutter between 3 and 4th car.

One girl probably 30-35 age groups, looks like coming from party as she wear 1 piece frock of violet color. She is looking slim but curvy. Her violet 1 piece frock is around just above her knees. We can easily see knees.

We saw that girl in the ice-cream parlor she is having 2 cups in 2 hands. Gate keeper open the door for her. She is coming toward foot path with keeping 2 cups in 2 hand. Walk to footpath which is between road side car parked and compound of parallel house. She turned between 3 and 4th car and standing between  both cars normally. Her legs apart by 1.5 feet but have ice-cream on both hands. Suddenly one nice pee stream coming towards down from 2 legs. Pee stream is visible for 10 seconds only she wait for 2-3 seconds more then she knock knock the passenger door of 4th car. The person who sit on the 4th car open the door for her, she gave ice-cream to him and sit on the car and close the door. After that i went to the place she peed but it was rain harvesting gutter so not able to saw wet puddle on road.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by jainam - 16-08-2021, 03:43 AM