Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(16-08-2021, 01:13 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Hi guys, the last chapter was delayed by four days. So trying to finish the next one in time was a tough task. But I think I have done most of it. It'll be ready to post with just one day's delay. I mean the update is coming on Monday night.

I have gone through all the comments up there. Amazing stuff, amazing contribution by all.
It feels great to see how the guys are discussing the world of Krish and Meera. And I'm
thrilled to see how badly some of the guys want Meera to be screwed by Desai.
I'm equally amazed by some predictions too.
I hope my writing will live up to the expectations whenever and whatever happens to Meera.
Thanks again to all the readers.

Hi all,

A very interesting section in the story that brings to light much about the character of Desai ... 
namely; manipulative, sneaky impostorily.

I think that Desai has seen that he is on very thin ice and hardly had a chance to lift Meera
(after manipulating her in his car with "fake information"!) for one night to have sex with 
her again. Because she has given him that as she got out of the car quite clearly to understand.

"... there will be no repeat, that was the last time I was intimate with you desai !!!" Mera. 
(She expressed herself in a similar way when she said goodbye).

Krish saw through Desai's fake game and wanted/wants to end this for good. He is not
wanting to drive Meera into Desai's hands, hence the repeated times of trying to return 
his money.
That's why I believe that Desai is behind the disappearance of the money, possibly to get Meera 
into bed with him by (among other things) blackmailing (Krish) and manipulation (Meera) ...

On the contrary to some readers, I am against Meera becoming a cock- and money-controlled
slut-wamp and bedfellow of some men who stand to the level of Desai and his consorts.

Moreover, Krish is not (as some readers claim) impotent and a sissy, on the contrary, he is
quite man, can (in any relationship) satisfy his Meera and other women "at the highest level"
too, and also impregnate (when it comes to it). 
(He has proven this more often in the past. See the previous chapters...)  

Sex and erotic games should have Meera, BUT only in agreement with Krisch, to make 
the sex life of the two even more attractive and imaginative.

Because ... Meera and Krish belong to each other and can ONLY with each other.

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 16-08-2021, 03:41 AM