Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.48
keeping both of her tits in my hands , I moved downwards to her stomach and from there to
her navel . as I inserted my tongue into her navel she jumped from bed , so I had to
concentrate on her navel , even while fingered she was moaning a lot . I continued some
more time with her navel , then I moved downwards . my chin was touching her silky
smooth hairs . I left one tit and caressed her hairs , I looked at them , though she was nude
since so longi had not dared to look at her nudity . now I lifted my face to look at the
beautiful sight . probably she had never shaved there , there were thin lines of hairs in
golden color , very smooth . I played with them and even licked her groin . I didn’t want to
delay any more I wanted to attack the bull’s eye . spread her thighs still more and looked
at virgin pussy . their lies one of the most beautiful virgin pussy , covered lightly by hairs ,
it was looking like a small slit . both her major labia covering her opening . slightly swollen
like small bun . I caressed outer lips , she jumped again as if she had touched live wire , she
tried to push my hand from there . she hold my hand and placed it on her tit , means it is ok
with tit but not there . I smiled at her gesture , but I took other hand to be replaced on her
pussy . this time she raised her head from pillow to check what I was upto . I started
caressing her outer lips of hairy pussy .
 seduction 52.49
I looked at her face , she was looking intently at her pussy , what treatment it is going to get
from her pyara bhayya . I wanted to suck it , I gestured her that I am going to lick her
pussy . poor girl could not understand what I meant , this is first time no , so she is not
aware of those gestures . I extended my tongue and touched her thigh joints with my tongue
, licked it very slowly , she placed her head back on pillow as she had seen me shifting my
attention away from pussy , but it gave her tingling into her body , she started laughing
again . she tried to push my head , please stop it bro , it tickles there . who was to listen to
all her protests . if I touch her pussy she stops me and if I touch else where she says it
tickles , for almost everything she has one or other kind of objections . so it was better to
neglect her pleas . I continued licking her thighs while I pressed one tit and caressed some
where else . so this multiple attack was making her mad . then I moved my mouth to her
mound , this is also super sensitive , she some time giggled and some time moaned . these
positive signs were making me mad about this girl . so far I had never taken so much time
to arouse a girl , if any other was there , she would have urged me long back to fuck her
and steal her virginity . but this girl is very strange . I remember some one say , never take
negative of a girl in real , it could be positive but still they say no . here I could not take this
for granted , at very odd moment she raises voice .
 seduction 52.50
I wanted to lick the untouched pussy , I moved to her pussy again , this time spread her
outer lips which were covering inner lips , took my tongue near to her slit , there appeared
a hand , I had raise my head to look at her , she said no bro please don’t . leave that area
come on top , now I have started liking you suck my tits , suck them , press them make them
still bigger but not there . sis if you trust me , let me continue . I remember my promise , I
wont break it , I wont fuck you unless you ask for it , that is my promise . she didn’t say any
thing but let her hand dangle on her pussy , I slowly moved the cover and she withdrew her
hand . I placed my tongue on her slit , before I gave a lick I exhaled my breath on hot pussy
, she quivered just by hot air , she stirred a bit , then I took my tongue on her slit and gave a
light lick . this time she really shivered like hell . her body convulsed and there was very
loud moan . I liked it and continued licking her hot and quivering pussy . that new pussy
tasted well , I licked inner lips and outer lips , while caressed her love mound and caressing
her pubic hairs . I wanted to arouse her more so that I could get invitation to fuck her .
especially before prema wakes and finds out our fucking session . so I was bit worried
about loud moans , I continued licking her hole , on rubbing her slit with my tongue I found
her erect clit , I concentrated licking it , she continued convulsing , her pussy started
leaking a lot . within no time she was shaking so fast as if cot would break and there was
gush of hot liquid from her virgin pussy . I placed my hands on her nude thighs firmly to
steady her , she was calling my name shree bhayya what did you do to me , something is
happening to me ,entire world is rotating , oh my god I cant bear this and so on , she was
moaning too high . she had reached first climax of her life .i was kneeling between her
thighs since long , I wanted to straighten my legs , then I felt some thing strange between
my groin .
 seduction 52.51
I felt my hard member touches wet area , I tried to look at what is feeling so wet , it cant be
vaishali , she has sprawled on bed after her first ever orgasm of life by her dear brother . I
found prema taking my hard tool in her sweet mouth . oh my god what happened ,
remember devil and devil appears , just little time back I had remembered her and here she
is . I could not conceal shock . though she hushed me to keep quite , it was already late
vaishali opened her eyes for the sound she heard . there she found her closest friend prema
sitting beside her and fondling my cock .vaishali was surprised but not startled to find her
friend beside her to find herself nude in my arms . this was amazing , so long she was
making prema’s issue but now she was may not be cool but at the same time was not really
shocked . she searched for something to cover herself . she found my shirt and covered
herself , took a turn towards wall , so that she was out of my clutches and hid her face from
her friend . prema hit her friend’s ass , you chupa rusthum , you have seduced my innocent
brother to become my bhabi . if you had told me I would have helped you and hit her ass ,
this time it was harder . vaishali had to rub her ass with her palm . you brute vaishali rose
to hit her back , but shirt covering her body slid from her body to show her partially , she
blushed and lay back again covering as much possible .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:12 PM