Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.43
so I had placed her right situation , she stopped
abusing , now she was requesting me to stop tickling . bhayya please it is too much I cant
bear it , you do any thing other than tickling . can I do any thing if stopped tickling , I
asked her . she said yes bro you can ask me to do any thing but stop tickling , promise bro
please stop it . her eyes were filled with tears by too much of laughing . I said promise and
stretched my hand before her , she placed her soft palm on mine and said promise bhayya
. I had to stop tickling , I thought she would push me off and go back to her bed .
but she lay still , when she recovered her breath after long laugh , she said you are bad
brother , see what you made to me , she wiped her eyes with back of hr hands . I kissed her
on her lips for few seconds , she too licked my lips . then requested me to get up , I asked
why you want me to get up , she said you are too heavy like a he-buffallo , I am very
delicate girl , I cant bear your weight . I will accept I am he buffalo , you are my sister
and you are a she bufello , she didn’t comment but laughed at me and hit me with her fists
. it is enough bhayya , now please get up it is already late , let us sleep . I said together ? .
no way I cant sleep with you . you are too naughty , you have made me suffer a lot since
long , I wont sleep with you .
without getting up I supported my self on my elbows and knees so to reduce my weight on
her . she looked bit comfortable , come to business I said .
she - what business .
 seduction 52.44
me - about your promise to do any thing
she - said yes that was what I had promised , what now , do you want to test ?.
me - no nothing I am reminding your promise , so that if I tell you to do something you
wont back up no.
she - not at all bhayya , don’t you trust me .
me - I sure trust you baby now I am going to say something , if you promise that you will
not back up or get angry .
she - I promise you bhayya ask any thing , do you want me to jump from terrace or shall I
do 100 sit ups that too nude .
me - no darling nothing strenuous , very simple task .
she come on tell , need not bother any thing,. just order me .
me – are you sure .
she – sure
me – suck my cock till I ejaculate.
I told her straight away . she was shocked to hear this , suddenly her face color changed
she became red . I thought she will start crying , my god she didn’t cry , but after she
recovered she said .
She – is this the way you talk to your sister . you are very bad and manner less bro .
 seduction 52.45
Me – is this a way to lie nude below naked brother ?.
She – you made me nude and now you are blaming as if I disrobed you .
Me – who did what is not important , fact is both of us are naked and you are below my
nude body .
She – get up and leave me , I did not wanted to hurt your feelings , so far I kept quite , come
on get up , let me go .
Me – we shall discuss about it later , now the only question is whether you will keep up your
promise or should I start tickling again . in fact I started tickling her waist , she suddenly
started laughing hysterically , forgetting new argument . that was good sign for me .
She started requesting me to stop tickling , in fact she was begging .
Me – what now , why are you asking me to stop you cheat . when you don’t want to keep up
promises , why do you make?.
She – I do agree bhayya , please stop tickling and let me speak .
I stopped tickling to hear her speak . she took some time to settle ( one most important thing
to be noted is , she was not at all making issue of being nude under me and me rubbing my
hard cock on hr virgin slit ).
She – bro I never expected you to speak this way , no doubt I have promised and I am not
cheating . but this is too much , I thought you would punish me with some naughty ideas ,
you always have .
 seduction 52.46
Me – yes this is also as naughty as usual .
She – this is too weird , give me a option .
Me – no I don’t want to give any option , I know you are not honest and you will not keep up
your own words .
She – this time try me and give another option .
I acted like thinking for a while , I had already kept another ready , where it cant be called
as alternate option .
Me – either you are sucking my dick till I reach orgasm or you have to let me do anything I
want to .
Again she was shocked by this option , she was lost into thoughts . it was she who had made
promise and had given all the liberty to ask for . oh bro I thought you are bad , now you
have proved you are worst . this is also equally weird and nasty , what should I say . ok at
least tell me what you are thinking .
Me – thinking what ? . ha I was just thinking you are going to break promise again . but be
sure if you break it , you will have it . one thing I will tickle till you faint of laughing and
another I will make a publicity that you are cheat and you never keep up your words .
 seduction 52.47
She was startled to hear , oh my god you cant do this to me . you can tickle till death but
publicity ………….. no , please don’t . bro please tell me what you have thought of doing to
me .but in the mean time a moan escaped from her mouth as I touched her puss and
caressed her outer lips .
Me – no way , why should I tell you if you are backing up . you are very bad girl , very much
ill mannered . I thought you are very good , now you are changing your color in span of
few minutes . I did not expect it from you .
She – I too did not expect such things from you . there was ray of anger in her voice ,
though her face looked calm . let it be , tell me at least what you intend to do .
Me – no I don’t want to tell , you will have to agree if you want to keep your words , other
wise no problem I will go and …….
She stopped in me midst of sentence .
She – please stop , don’t get angry . I am game you can do any thing to me , but only
request is don’t steal away my virginity .
So what should do with her pooja path ? . for what the hell I am struggling since so long . I
didn’t care what she said , I went on kissing and praising her , at the same time continued
rubbing her slit with my hard cock . already she was hot and her pussy was leaking with
her virgin juice . that means she is ok for rest of the things accept stealing her virginity , if
she asks me to do it , it wont be stealing so what I had to do is arouse her to the maximum
and make her plea for doing the same .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:12 PM