Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.39
I said don’t worry I will do same to you too . are
going to bite my finger , if yes don’t delay you can bite now and extended her finger
towards my mouth . I pushed her finger aside and said not this time . when I hurt you . I
will also say sorry , she smiled at me , you are naughty . always your answers are
something different , that shows your way of thinking . I placed my face on her face and
wait for some time . I wanted to give a smooch , so I moved little further , now our bodies
glued to each other . , I kissed her on her cheek and her nose , then descended to her chin
and later to neck . I had noticed her weakness in past some time , at the same time I
pushed my hard rod into her hard butt . as I went on kissing her neck and ear lobes , I
made it a point to rub my cock on her back . I don’t think she was noticing it , she was lost
into receiving kisses , so I had to make use of my hand too . I slide my hand on her
beautiful breast started pressing it . then I poked my cock between both buns into deep
valley , this time she shrugged her body , but I kept it nestled between both ass cheeks .
she wiggled her body to get it away , but I was firm so she could not avoid it . now things
were taking in more places than before , my hand was working on her tits mouth on her
sensitive parts and cock on her ass , soon she started melting again , much faster than
previous . I was licking behind her ear , there she had weakest point . I placed my right
hand below her neck , rolled her a little cupped her right tit with right hand , so one hand
was free now . I had TO make use of that too , I had to employ it some where .
 seduction 52.40
I was
rolling and pinching her nipples one by one with right hand , at the same time was
caressing her stomach with other hand . thus was trying to make her excited , was getting
some response too . left hand slowly reached to her navel , dip my finger tip into it ,
started rotating it , to make it more effective wet it with saliva and started rotating . there
was good response she started moaning bit louder , she was aware of herself at this stage
too . she was shrugging to get my cock dislodged from her ass or she pushed my hand
away from navel . when she pushed my hand from navel with force , straight away it
landed on her crotch . this was good chance for me , I started caressing her hairy pussy
from above clothes . as she was not wearing her panties , I was feeling as if I am touching
those hairs directly , as it was separated by a thin layer of her salwar .
while I played with her pussy with one hand and pressing tits with other while licking all
her sensitive areas , it was getting hard for her to control herself . she pulled my left hand
from her crotch , I placed it on her navel , she continued to moan and was calling me
bhayya , please stop it , some thing is happening to me . she could not bear many attacks
at a time , if she pushed me at one point I took her other point . she was becoming restless
, again she placed her hand on my hips and tried to push me away with force . yes she
could do it but could not hold my forever as my left hand reached her pussy . she had to
leave my hip and trying to remove my hand , I gave a push between her as cheeks , it
directly hit her pussy , may be clit .
 seduction 52.41
she cried loud with excitement , it must have felt good
so she remained in the same position before she tried to push me back . but as I had sensed
that it has lodged in sensitive area , I didn’t allo her to push me away but kept tighly glued
to her . bhayya please move away , some thing is happening to me , I cant bear it please
,please she was requesting me , I was turning my deaf ear to her pleas . it was time for
some real action as she was concentrating on my cock lodged on her chute , I took my
hand placed near cock to caress that area , probably she was not aware of my hand but
lost in pleasure of my cock . I slowly inserted my hand into her salwar . oh my god what a
soft skin she has , initially caressed above her pubic area later on her soft hairs .mmmmm
she has good hairs there very thin but soft too . I was making her non bearable , my
fingers expertly found her clit . once my finger felt her clit she started shivering , she was
unable to respond , she was in utter confusion , whether to stop me and lose pleasure or
allow and lose virginity . but I kept playing with her assets as much as I could . with one
finger was caressing her clit , tried to caress entire pussy area with other fingers , my god
she is so wet there . I was wondering despite of the pleasure she all the time she was
trying to stop me , how much will power she must be having . she was moving so much
with pleasure , it was hard to hold her in place , but she had not forgotten to push my
hand away and get free from me .
 seduction 52.42
taking chance I slid her salwar slowly , she pulled it
back but I kept pushing as she raised it , I must have taken more than five minutes to bring
her salwar till knees , but I could do it though with protest and difficulty . now my cock
was enjoying her nude ass . rest of the salwar was discarded by my foot in one go . alas
both of were in birthday suite . her protests all of a sudden increased as it was expected I
was ready to face it . without giving her any chance I pinned her on bed , she was flat on
her back , but she folded her legs to conceal her main asset from my eyes . I didn’t go for
her pussy but instead took her one tit in my mouth and started pressing other . with other
hand I was caressing her face. This was really not working , then thought of another
weapon , tickling . I am master in tickling , I started tickling her she started laughing and
shaking like hell . she had momentarily forgotten her nakedness but attempting me to stop
tickling . in the process I was over her . I managed to spread her thighs and was between
her thighs , I lay over her and continued tickling her armpits and sides which are very
sensitive , she was shouting me to leave her , trying to push me off her body , I was much
stronger than her and ultimately she had to lose battle . in the process I managed to rub
my erect cock on her slit . you naughty bhayya please leave me alone , I cant bear this . at
the same time she was abusing too . who was to care as long as I was getting what I
wanted . I continued tickling and brushing my organ on hers . now her laugh continued
intermittently she was moaning also .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:11 PM