Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.35
looking right time I took her
hand and placed it on my rock hard cock , which was standing since hours of time except
those moments when this girl made issues on one or other thing . then also I must have
lost libido for short times . he was so horny too tough to control . she took her hand back ,
even at this moment also she was asking me to free her , she said she cant control her
emotions , before any thing goes wrong it is better to stop . don’t worry dear I will stop at
any given moment , but what is there having some fun now , we don’t know whether we
will get another chance or no , I was sure as this girl changes her mind so fast , if I leave
her later she may feel guilty and avoid me . so I wanted to finish of today as we almost
near to goal , once she allow me to fuck that is all and there after she only will be after me
or rather my cock , that much I was cock sure .
ok let us do one thing , you have shown me almost everything and I am the fool who didn’t
expose my self to you . you have let me to feel most of your body and allowed me to suck
your breasts . so it is my bounden duty to let you see my hidden treasure and you can feel
it if you want , so that it will be quits . what do you say ? . no bhayya actually I have never
seen those boys things but I don’t want to see . please let me square the score , you have
shown me and let me do so many naughty things , without waiting for her answer , I
removed my lungi and threw it on floor .
 seduction 52.36
already I was topless and now I removed only
thing I was wearing , I was complete nude . when I removed lungi she covered her face
with her hands , though she must be curious but was shy to see my thing . I went near to
her , I was kneeling beside her , took her hand from her face , though she was reluctant ,
but I pulled her both hands with force , she had kept her eyes closed . after repeated
asking she opened her eyes to find my monster near her face . she stared for a second and
closed her eyes shut . I thought show is over but again she opened her eyes , this time
looked for a bit longer . she was fighting with herself , may she was in dual mind , whether
to see or not . she was in such a state , I had made her hot enough and her second mind
won , again she opened her eyes . mean while I was caressing her thighs . she looked at
my erect cock and into my eyes , she was looking as if she is watching a wonder , that is
true for the first time she was watching an adult lund that too erected one. She turned her
face other side to transfer her gaze in shy . but I didn’t want to move from there , I
wanted her to touch my erect lund , so that she gets hot herself . I asked her to turn this
side and look at my weapon , so that our account will be tallied . she said no , not
interested , again disappointment if it was any other girl by now she would have spread
her legs for me to enter and gets deflowered . but this girl is very much peculiar , either
she is very much shy or she has got super self control . I wanted her to turn and see my
cock and feel the throbbing cock .
 seduction 52.37
but this girl is not even ready to turn , forget touching
or seeing . I didn’t know how to proceed . planning way of further seduction I lay beside
her . I was in total confusion and in fact I was abusing her in my mind . I had no
alternative to do , I was disappointed to grate extent , since morning same thing is
happening to me . all the time I thought I hit bull’s eye , but next second I was far away .
since morning to evening I wanted to touch her tits but no use , at last I had managed to
touch in water , that was in pretext of masthi but without her consent . in this night I
could bare her top and even managed to press and even suck good , she looked excited but
on looking at prema she went back , since morning prema was the only cause of disaster .
I should not have brought prema , so that I could have fucked her already I thought , but
next moment I laughed at my self , would she have come alone without prema . she is the
only media I had for contact . how silly and mean I am , thinking like this I rolled at her
side .
I was not expecting that I was so near to her , my body hit hers . she turned only her head
and looked at me and then that side , there was no response from her side . I lay flat on my
back and was thinking of the next step . my brain was jammed , not at all functioning .
every second I was losing hope , I was cursing my self for the attempt made towards her .
I thought very bad selection I should not have gone to her , I thought I am inefficient to
seduce even topless girl .
 seduction 52.38
in fact all the time I used to boast , if any girl comes near me
and allows even just touch I can seduce her . how inefficient I am I cant do any thing , a
topless girl is lying beside me and I am complete nude and already shown her my most
important asset and still cant seduce her fuck her , what a shame . thinking this I turned at
her side , my cock was losing its erection , thought of sleeping . when I turned at her side ,
my nude chest was touching her bare back . upper torso of both in full contact where as
my bottom was bit away from her . then something flashed into my dull brain . how fool I
am , see this girl she is so cool , she is laying without any tension , but here I am boiling
with love and lust at one side and failure at other side . I threw my arm over her nude body
, move little forward and caressed her cheeks . my hand was between her two shapaely
boobs , I didn’t want her to get alarmed , so went on caressing her cheeks , nose and chin
. I caressed her lips , she opened her mouth I thought she will suck my fingers and let her
take my finger in her mouth . she sucked tip and next digit then she opened her mouth little
wider , I pushed my finger little further rubbed her tongue with tip of finger . when she
closed she didn’t suck it but bite it bit harder , I had to shout with sudden pain .
supporting my right elbow I raised my torso to look at her , she too turned her face there
was mischievous smile . I too smiled back , this time she hold my finger to insert into her
mouth , but I tried to pull thinking she is going to repeat biting , but she held my finger
and licked it , she asked me did I hurt .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:10 PM