Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.31
I placed
one hand on other tit and playing slowly , I was trying to seduce her and make her crazy
for me or fuck . I wanted her to invite me for further steps , so that she should not repent
later and blame me for spoiling her and robbing her virginity .
I caressed her boobs with one hand and lick her another tit at the same time , she was
watching one breast at a time , she looked at me sucking her then looked at other tit being
played . I was making her horny again , this time I was licking from end to centre and
gave light touch on areola too . but still spared her puffy nipples . many times she
shivered due to touches and licks , she was opening and closing her eyes , was moaning
slightly , clearly indicating that she is also enjoying . she was caressing my face and
coming my hairs with her fingers . signs of arousal were appearing on her face , her
breaths were becoming heavier and nostrils flared . she was pulling my hairs to bring my
mouth on her tit . I rolled her on side to take other tit in my mouth . she could not bear any
more and she pulled my mouth on her right nipple , I too the cue . I closed my lips on her
right nipple and gave light lick , her body shivered like had seen thunderbolt . her body
convulsed under me . I was laying half on her body to reach , my chest was brushing on
her left boob . I took my own time to lick and suck her tit , I tried to take as much boob as
possible into my mouth , not using teeth . this time she really moaned into my ears , oh
bhayya something is happening to me and pushed my head away .
 seduction 52.32
I was disappointed , I
thought once she is aroused she would let me do any thing , but KLPD I could do nothing
but lay beside her and hugged her . soon she took my arm stretched it and placed her head
on it and snuggled into me . at least this was good sign , I thought she would jump and run
away from me realizing she is losing her all inhibition and to avoid surrendering to me .
but she brought her face to mine , I thought she would kiss but , no she didn’t . she kept
her face on mine and lay still , I could sense still she was shivering . did she reach orgasm
was my thought . who knows I could not touch her there to confirm . If I try to touch it will
spoil all the effort so far I had put .
I let her cool in my arms for some time , now her breathing was coming back to normal
and she was getting steady .i raised her face lifting her chin with fingers , she looked into
my eyes and covered her face with her palm . I slid her hand gave a fine smooch . she took
some time respond me back but she surely did . so far things were cool and she had most
of her inhibitions and adjusted to the advances we made in a single day . automatically my
left hand reached to her right tit , I cupped it and started pressing it slowly . she tried to
push my hand away from her tit , but it was feeble effort , there was no strength in it , so I
let my hand continue its job , at last she placed her smooth palm on back of my hand .
After breaking smooch , I asked her how was it , she asked kiss ? . no licking of your
beautiful tits , she closed her face in her hands and said don’t know , in fact you should
say . it was you who licked not me .
 seduction 52.33
I really enjoyed what I did , but on the other hand you
also should enjoy . if I had made any mistakes I should catch it up in next time . next time
what does it mean , are you going to do it again and again . I said not again but every
time we get chance , you naughty fellow saying si she hit me on my chest with her fist
playfully . do you think that I will let you do it again , no never in life again . whatever we
have done is more than expected , I don’t know how I am melting in your hands . I am
very strict about such things , no body dares to even touch me , if any one tries to I make
huge issue so that no one comes near me , you can ask prema . then only she remembered
existence of prema . she raised herself on her elbows and looked in direction o f prema . I
tooturned my head in that direction , she was sleeping peacefully , thanks to my good fuck
early in night .both of us were satisfied that prema is sleeping but again this girl started
protesting for any further activities , I had almost forgotten about her and let us call it a
night . I was not ready to leave her but she was protesting hard , she was reluctant to go
off . on persuasion she said next time she would let me play with her and let me suck her
tits also so on that condition she wanted to go , actually she was scared of getting caught
by prema otherwise she was also not willing to go . ok dear that way I am not going to
force you . she was happy to hear my words , you are so sweet and understanding bhayya
and showered kisses on my face , she thought she is relieved but no .
 seduction 52.34
ok let us call it a
night but before that only one more suck , she said no I said yes , she was sitting and I laid
my self on her lap , there was some yes and no finally I won as I was fondling her boobs
and making her aroused again . she requested me to make it fast and let her go , I said ok
babe , I will start and you are going to stop me , this was the deal and she accepted with
lots of difficulty .
again I had to start from abcd , but it was not a big task , I could arouse even corpse .
within little time I made her thrashing over bed with lots of excitement , I used all the
sensitive parts like nipples earlobes and armpits , where I was taught by all girls mostly
by aunts , used all the tricks and made her aroused . by now she had lost trail of time and
lost in my arms and at my disposal . she pulled my head and stuffed her boob in my mouth
, asked me to suck it , I did as she said , my hand was roaming on her body it reached her
joint between her thighs , she pushed my hand from there , I left and reached again . this
was for the first time I was touching her thighs and groin . but I kept sucking her tit one by
one , probably effect of fruits was on peak she was and my tricks to arouse her . she
started melting in my hands . now she was so horny she asked me to suck her tits harder
and I pinched her one nipple as I nibbled on other with teeth . she was moaning ,threw
cation into air and she was unable to hold her moans , she was producing un
understandable words and making more and more sound .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:10 PM