Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.28
on my caressing and pinching of nipples were arousing her , then I made my mind to ask
for permission to taste those virgin tits . at last I asked her dear I cant abstain myself from
sucking your virgin tits , they are so beautiful , please grant me permission to taste them .
I am sorry if I offend you , I don’t want to force you are do it without your kind permission
, please , please . after little convincing and praising her beauty and her nature how
understang she is and how lucky I am to her as friend cum sister . she permitted taste once
, and with caution not to bite them . she was pleading not to do such things to her , she is
not only virgin but so far no male has even seen me nude or half nude forget touching me
any where . I don’t even sit along with other boys not even with brothers . so far you have
made me do so many things today . shree bhayya please don’t ask for it was her plea . I
don’t know whether she meant what she said or she was in threat that if permitted to suck
what would be consequence . what an blind asks for , only two eyes , so I got what I
wanted . mere by fingers I had made her bit aroused however she was trying to control
herself . what can I do with my tongue was question . I wanted to go slow , I don’t know
whether she will permit me again or not . I should make best use of this permission . I
folded my legs knees raised , I made her sit on my knees so that I can suck without any
strain . she took support of my shoulder , she was looking into my eyes , I assured her with
eyes only that I am not going to harm you .
 seduction 52.29
she made effort to smile but utterly failed . she was pleading still not to doit , so far you
have made me listen to all your words , please bhayya this time you listen to me . I was not
ready to come to your bed also but just honor your words I came here , and now I am
topless and allowed you to touch me even you pressed my tits too . this is the limit bhayya
, please stop it and let me go to my bed . I assured her , I wont harm you , or bite there . if
you want to withdraw any time you have to say so , I will leave you that second itself .
after another round of convincing she allowed to suck her tits . I extended my tongue and
touched bottom of her tit . she thought I would stop on that moment itself , or she was
waiting me to suck her puffy nipples and she would stop me . I had anticipated this , so I
just avoid that sensitive area and concentrated on periphery of her tits . I went on licking
around her tits avoiding nipples , I started at outer edge of her boobs and came inside
towards nipple but stopped before my tongue touched areola .
whenever I came near to her nipples she was getting tensed , but when I left it I felt she
was getting disappointed . after all she had let me to do so many things , you just imagines
she has never shared seat or sat beside any male , had permitted to suck her tits , it is but
natural to get some pleasure in return . it was sure she was getting enjoyment wherever I
licked she was getting goose pumps but she was expecting me to lick her nipples may be
she would stop me once I licked them . I was trying my level best to arouse her to the
optimum . I looked at her face and into eyes ,
 seduction 52.30
I felt she is getting aroused and even was
waiting impatiently for her tits to be sucked thoroughly . after waiting a lot she said ,
bhayya if you want you can suck nipples too , but make it short some thing is happening to
me . so it was best invitation of life , I was dying to hear this from her mouth . I smiled my
self , I was getting confidence of winning this girl . I looked at her again she repeated same
and indicated that she is getting sleepy and so finish it off and leave her so that she can
take some rest after tiresome day , it was an polite invitation , she could not fool me by
mere those words . I was happy to learn that she has begun to like it , so thought of
making it more sensuous . I lift her in my arm carefully like lifting fragile item and laid
her on bed . straightened her legs , she looked at me in confusion , may be she was
thinking that I will remaining clothes and start fucking her . I asked her to keep relaxed ,
nothing is going to happen which you don’t like . she was bit relieved and looked at me for
further steps I am going to take .
I lay her on her back and I rolled beside her , raised my torso on my elbow and pushed
myself near her . most of my body was touching hers . I bend on her body to start licking
game , I started from beginning , she was looking at me with full interest . I again started
licking from base of her breast to centre and making her want me to suck and lick her
beautiful boobs , even while she lay her breasts stood straight , what an magnificent boobs
she has , no sag despite of her good size , they were standing like brave soldier .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:09 PM