Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.23
I wanted to enjoy skin to skin touch, but at the same time I
was feeling guilty for misusing her innocence . I should not do any thing to her , I was
fighting with my own consciousness . they were tough moments for my , I was lost in
dilemma , what should be my next step . I thought of covering her back with her dress and
console her , if possible to confess , but at the same time I was bit horny on our touch , her
bare tits pressing on my bare chest . I have taken so much pain and planned to seduce her
, I am so near to my success how can leave her , at any cost I should fuck her and steal her
cherry . but my mind was telling it is sin , I am misusing her innocence and trust on me . I
too started crying , subconsciously , tears were rolling on my cheeks . she was stunned to
find me crying , I was in utter dilemma . she looked into my eyes , bhayya please don’t cry
, she repeated many times and wiped my tears with her lips , she was actually drinking my
tears . I was emotionally disturbed , this had not happened previously with any of the girls
, not even while seduced kavitha using her innocence . but that was different case I wanted
to take revenge or fuck her at any cost for her miss behaving with me . but here I was
using naïve girl for my selfishness .
I hugged her tightly , ok dear if you are comfortable with it , still I think I should not have
asked . she closed my lips with her palm and later replaced with her lips . we had another
smooch , it was some thing like she was trying to soothe a kid which was crying for some
reason .
 seduction 52.24
I didn’t feel it was erotic but soothing , it was all right with me . I was happy she
didn’t mind this incidence much . we sat guled to each other for some time even after
breaking kiss , she had stayed on my lap , she did not even think of dismounting from me .
she had forgotten that both of us were topless and her tits were pressed on my broad chest
. she had lost in her own world must be thinking what happened to us , why she had to
disrobe and at last how she had to cool me and must be feeling proud to do so . surely
credit should go to her , otherwise she could have made big hue and cry . there was no
issue now , she was sitting so cool as if she belonged there itself . once we both were
settled I started feeling her breasts on my bare chest , shaitan in me started awake . I
forgot all the hassles took just few minutes back and my dirty mind was thinking of the
beauty sitting on my lap and her semi nudeness , it was planning to cup her bare tit and
feel it , press them and even take them into mouth and suck till she produces milk . how
mindset changes so fast , how lust overpowers all the thinking and crossing boundary of
self prestige or consciousness , best example was me only . both of us were silent , she was
looking deep into my eyes , our souls were speaking through our eyes . I don’t know when
my hand traveled to her right tit and cupped it , she too was un aware about it . she looked
at her tit and my hand when I pressed it bit harder . she looked at them and into my eyes ,
didn’t comment for few seconds , believe me she didn’t object but looked straight into my
eyes .
 seduction 52.25
after some time she might have found right words to comment . so what is going
now , are you not satisfied that there was nothing which could have hurt you , or checking
for any metallic implantation in them , her voice was stern , her eyes looked serious of
what she was saying . I was ashamed of my acts , I should not have forgotten misbehavior
with her so early , but my dirty mind put me on shame again . I was speechless , I was
fumbling for words or rather excuse , my hand had moved away from her body as if I had
touched live wire . at last made up my mind to beg pardon . I opened my mouth to ask
excuse , probably she knew what I was going to say , she stopped me from saying . I was
sinking in shame , but for my wonder she didn’t say instead she laughed at my scare
d face . I thought you are very brave , you scared darpok kahi ka . laughed again , I got my
breath back . but please don’t do it , it tickles me she continued .
what did you say was I checking for any implanted material , it is an grate idea which I
had never thought , thanks for giving idea . I embraced her and took her left tit into my
hand and caressed it . both of us laughed at each other . she was losing inhibitions slowly
. I didn’t leave her tits , continued holding it , later started pressing one by one . she
slightly protested bhayya don’t do it , it was a weak protest . after couple of minutes she
pushed my hand away .
 seduction 52.26
this time I didn’t mind it , we talked for some more time again now
and then my hand traveled to her tits as if magnet attracts . some times she let me feel her
tits but some times she pushed my hand politely . this continued for some more time , once
I raised her body some more on lap and raised my thighs too , now her face was at higher
than mine , her shoulder was at my face level . I kissed her cheeks and then her neck ,
slowly my face traveled her upper chest and my lips landed on her hard tits . she had
closed her eyes and threw back her head , once she felt my moist lips on her nipple then
only she realized what I was doing , she pushed my head and got her tit free of my mouth .
she started shouting , who gave you permission to do such nasty thing , I let you touch my
tits just not to disturb your mood , it does not mean that you can do any thing . let me go
give my top I want to wear and call it a night . she looked serious again , this bitch is not
easy to understand I thought . but I didn’t leave her , held her in same position . . I said I
am not doing any thing but loving my doll sister . how can any boy keep quite looking at
so delicious girl , whether bro or any one ,it is almost impossible task even for saints or
may be god . there was some argument and hot discussion to convince her . I said I am not
harming you , but wanted to see how these fruits taste after tasting other fruits , just I
wanted to try . some how made her convinced and she continued to sit on my lap , but with
a request of not doing any thing . I asked her permission to touch at least . with some
difficulty she agreed for that but no sucking business she warned me .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:09 PM