Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.19
they will start with tits and end up in lund , bur fuckoff . sangethis sangh dosh . I smiled at
her and said , so you are sure now and I haven’t mislead you or I was kidding . she nod
her head , but bhayya trust me I should not be cause of this problem . what else could be
the reason , if material of your dress had any hard thins embedded on them could be cause
, why are you pretending , when you are cock sure of reason . what an kind of language
you use bhayya , I did never knew forget using these terms I was under impression that
you don’t even know these words as you are moving in high society . I laughed at her that
may be true but basically I am boy and in boys group these words are common , but don’t
try to be too smart . I know you are trying to change topic , please tell me what you are
wearing . she sank in shame and tried to convince me , but I was not there to hear her
words and believe them . in fact these bruises were due to prema had pushed me hard
when I wiped leaking mixture of cum , she had intended to hurt me but I lost balance and
fell on pabangt bruising my self . this I wanted take use ( misuse ) for my own benefit
.when I said I am with her since morning but in tension she must have forgotten that me
and prema were missing for some time .
whatever it is , you cant fool me. If you don’t want to tell me it is ok . but don’t tell that you
are not wearing any thing underneath . she was shy to comment anything , how the hell
she can prove , even after feeling her tits I adhered to my own words .
she was in hell of a
confusion , she could neither prove nor disprove . at last she said in crying voice bhayya
please trust me , I am not wearing any thing underneath , at the same time I believe in
your words . I am seeing with my own eyes that there is bruise and you are not at all
kidding . I am in utter dilemma about how to make you believe me . there is only one way
to prove my self , that is I have to show you the way you show me , which I cant do .
if you don’t want to disprove it is up to you , you can leave your brother hurt emotionally
as well physically . ok kid I did not expect it from you , you can go to your bed and lay
down . no need to say anything , she stopped in midst of words . I was expecting same
words from you . I knew you get upset fast , I can understand it . now I know you
completely you are not only tough for situations but very mild at heart . I promise you , I
wont leave you unsatisfied , I will prove that I have not committed any mistake . without a
second word she lifted her kameez to show me her cone shaped beautiful tits . I did see
with corner of my eyes . she shut it back , I looked at her face and asked her , did you say
something . she was shocked to hear . bhayya I did show myself that I am not wearing any
thing underneath . did you show , sorry I was lost in my thoughts , ok let it be I said . she
was in utter shy , once she had made her mind to show her boobs but she had thought that
I had seen her topless but I pretended that I was not at all aware of that . she looked at me
as if asking for some mercy .
 seduction 52.21
but my face was expression less , she thought for a while
again and asked me do you want to see again to confirm . I said I didn’t ask for it , if at all
you want to show yourself it is ok , but later don’t blame me that I asked to show , and if
you are showing , it has to be thorough . there were no much options for her either to
show or leave me .my previous acts like getting angry against her was working , that kind
of fear psychosis some times works . without a second word she raised her top to show me
her bare top . she had raised it to her neck , still her face was outside , she looked at me , I
wanted to drink her beauty , but I acted like bewildered for finding nothing . I wanted to
keep her in same state but could not ask her to show more . I didn’t see directly her boobs
or her partial nude body . are you satisfied now she asked . I nodded my head in positive
but said you are clever girl , more than I had expected you to be . now what she asked ,
she was pulling her top back to place . I said you didn’t show , what you are hiding
beneath your top .do you mean that I raised my bra too along with top , she asked . you
know what I mean and I am sure , you are smart enough to conceal it from me , ok let it be
, I am not interested to know , I teased her . she got real angry now , she just pulled her
kameez from her body and threw it at me . both of us were topless now , but I didn’t bother
to look at her partial nude body but acted as if I was investigating her dress . I wanted to
stare at her conical shaped hard tits , but could not dare or bother .
 seduction 52.22
this was also another
trick I wanted to use on her . after examining her dress , I threw it away and said I am really
sorry dear .please excuse me , I was under wrong impression , I am a fool to hurt your
feelings . I am very bad and useless man . not worthy of making friends with such a lovely
sis , I am really sorry in fact I am not even eligible to ask pardon but . please punish me , I
acted like really emotional , I pulled her near me , I took her left hand into mine and
started slapping my self with her hand . it was her turn to be shocked .
she was bewildered by my acts , she didn’t know how to respond as she was stunned . she
had left her hand free , so I was using her hand to slap my self , after some slaps she came
to senses and tried to pull her hand free . but my grip was firm , I tried to continue
slapping but it was not possible for me without her cooperation , who the hell wanted to
continue with slaps , but unfortunately trying to emotional I had hit my self bit hard . she
broke into crying and plead me to stop my acts , she had taken it for real and was asking
me to stop , whatever happened is happened , it was simple confusion and you didn’t make
it with purpose . please forgive me too , I should have shown my garment on first instance
itself but I acted like a fool , I am also equally guilty , so please pardon me too bhayya .
she stretched both of my hands with each of her hand and jumped on my lap to hug me
tight . still I was saying sorry and to excuse me . she placed her head on my shoulder , it
was wetting with her tears .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:08 PM