Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.13
this time she didn’t protest for kiss but when my palm
wandered on her chest and cupped her tit , she sensed where my hand was , she didn’t
break kiss but pushed my hand away from her hardening tit .
This smooch was much better than previous ones as she had respond whole heartedly .
this was one step promotion for me , few minutes back she had made a big issue and now
she cooperating or rather participating in smooch , which I could not believe myself . I
think she yields in slow seduction , but time was running out , it was getting late to sleep ,
but wonder was she didn’t complain of time , which was advantage for me . I made her sit
on my lap properly , still I was avoiding touch of my erect cock , though it was becoming
non bearable . I had to have patience to win heart of this girl . she was leaning on me .
her left hand was over my shoulder , her face was near my face . she was talking freely
she had lost initial inhibitions but still sexually reserved . I was satisfied with these
developments , I was sure even if I fail to achieve today , I can en-cash it even later also ,
but this was most appropriate and god gifted moment for me . I didn’t want to lose this
opportunity . I placed my hand around her back and let it brush her right tit . I didn’t cup
it but brushed often .
I appreciated her learning skill , she asked learning what . I said any thing you are good
learner , you pick the tricks fast for instance your third kiss was marvelous , if you repeat
few more times , you will become master .
 seduction 52.14
I think in our next session you may be able to
teach new things to me . do you mean I will go on practicing this with any one I meet she
replied in mock voice . no nothing of that sort dear , you wont need any more practice
with any one than me . in our next session you will be mentally prepared , and may adopt
new things too . I continued boosting her , some times she blushed and some time she was
happy to hear appreciating her . then I asked for one more try , she willingly came
forward as I had prepared mentally for that . this time I made it sure to arouse her more .
I took her tongue in my mouth and sucked it and sucked her lips too . then I asked her to
suck my tongue , she took this as lesson than lust . but for me it was pure lust , I cupped
her right tit and hold it for some time and then pressed it lightly . she didn’t respond
initially but later she must have felt that was pressing her tit . she brushed my hand with
her elbow , but it went on reappearing in a while . she opened her eyes and looked deep
into my eyes .she gestured not to touch her tit , but who was I to listen . she had to break
kiss and said math karo bhayya , please keep your hand away and resumed kiss . so I had
to wait for some time , I kept quite for a minute or two before my hand reached on her
chest . this time I just kept cupped , didn’t dare to press , so that she should not lose the
good mood .
 seduction 52.15
When she broke kiss , she said you are naughty , I said thanks for compliment , but can I
know for what you are appreciating me . she laughed heartily and said you know better . I
acted innocent so that let her disclose what she meant . I asked her again what the matter
is , she was not going to reveal and I was not going to stop asking . she blushed every time
I asked . she was in a state where she could not express , how can a innocent girl can say
you pressed my tits , that too we are not yet sexually involved ( practically ) . she kept
quite but on my persistence she said you were touching me here and there and she wanted
me to stop questioning , she tried to divert subject but I kept coming back to same subject .
at last she bowed her head down and said , you were touching me here , she pointed her
index finger towards her tit , she hid her face on my shoulder .
why don’t you say it boldly instead of showing with finger . I think we are friends now ,
do you accept it , she nod her head in affirmative . then why should you shy so much , you
could say verbally . she blushed again and hid her face . I cupped her left tit which was
pressed on my chest , I am just curious to know what is rigging bore in my chest , what
you have kept so hard thing that is making a hole on my chest and pressed it . bhayya
please don’t do it , she wiped my hand from her tit , but I placed my palm again on her tit .
I am curious to know what you have placed here on your tit , it is so hard and pressed it
softly . she could not stop herself from light and in audible moan . what happened darling
did I hurt you here and again pressed her tit .
 seduction 52.16
oh you are shameless bhayya , does any brother touches their sister their . please don’t do
it , if you repeat I will go back to my bed . I held her , I could not understand what you are
trying to say I asked in innocent tone . don’t act so innocent , you know what you are
doing , why you ask me even knowing what I mean was her reply . are you talking about
your tit I asked , she nodded . you could say this to me directly , we are friends no . we can
be free to say what we feel , then only we can be more close and more friendly . I am
doing nothing but I wanted to see what kind of bra you are using , it is so hard and it is
poking my chest , I think if we sit like this for some more time , you will leave me with a
big hole on my chest .she laughed and pinched my nose , you are getting more and more
naughty , leave me let me sleep now , but there was no serious move to go . I held her
again and asked for one more smooch , she said no already my lips are burning , I think
they are swollen , she was right , her lips had swollen due to frequent and long kisses .
there was no doubt she was enjoying my company but was not ready to express . she let
me smooch again and this time too I pressed her tit , she pushed my hand away from her tit
and kept herself cupped that . her left hand was on my shoulder and she cupped her tit
with right hand . so , I pulled her more towards me tight and leaving her right tit , took
her left in my palm , this time she had to leave her right to protect her left one . she tried
to break smooch , but I held her head tight , she continued kiss but trying to push my hand
 seduction 52.17
then I played with other uncovered tit , this game continued for few minutes . after
getting air she said you are very bad bhayya , despite of my protests you are reaching most
prohibited area . I asked where she again indicated with her fingers . please don’t do it , it
tickles me there and basically I don’t like it . if you don’t like I am sorry for that , but what
can I do , I am in total confusion . she asked what is that , I said let it be . if I tell you will
go mad and threaten me of leaving me . she said no , I wont get angry but you ask me
what you want to . I said no I don’t want to lose you for my simple curiosity , but at the
same time I am so much confused . I made her curious to ask me and made her promise
that she wont be angry even if I ask her most disgusting thing . she was insisting me to
speak , acting total innocent I said if you insist I will ask but you will have to keep it in
mind that you have promised of not getting angry . I don’t want to lose friendship of this
lovely sis , I wont afford to create any sort of misunderstanding between us .
this made her more curious , at last on her persistent requests , I said you are wearing
some thing inside your top . she said nothing . no I cant go wrong you are wearing some
thing hard to protect your tits , initially I thought you are wearing padded bra . but when
it is cutting hole on my chest , I think you are wearing something , may be of some fibre
made thing . it hurts so much you know , she was bewildered by my talk . she must be
thinking how the hell rubbing of tits can hurt .
 seduction 52.18
I had to provide proof for my next advances
. she said impossible I am not wearing any thing under top and you are kidding . I said no ,
I am serious and if you want proof I will show how badly I am hurt . saying this I
discarded my shirt , and west . see here can you see bruises on my chest , she was shocked
to see my chest , I pulled her nearer as she had moved away from me in anger of teasing
her . her fingers automatically went to see the bruise . she said you are right , there are
some bruise but it cant be because of me . some thing must have happened to you earlier ,
or you must have fallen some where . I said since morning I am with you only , you have
seen me almost nude in river , was it there ?.she said if I remember right it was not there ,
though I had not seen examining, but as far as I think it was not there , I do agree . how
can it appear all of a sudden she was thinking . I said now you believed it no , that is why
elders have said seeing is believing . she said I am sorry to see this bhayya , please believe
me I cant be responsible for this , does it hurt so much she asked while she took her
fingers on it . she caressed lightly and inquired does it hurt on my caress too . I said not
much but I can feel it . tears started accumulating in her eyes , I am sorry bhayya , if it is
due to me but I cant imagine how can it happen by mere brushing of tits , she
unconsciously said tits and bite her tongue on understanding what she said . I am sure this
is not her fault , any one who spends some time with me start speaking Sanskrit words .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:08 PM